• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle announced (Blazblue X Persona X Undernight Inbirth X RWBY)

sjay1994

fikqf_SLmb_Md_Wx3_SR1pt_OIu3mz6b9_Nv_KK66_Uzn_Uy_V2_Lc.png

Trailer

Game coming in 2018

ASW is basically using all their 2D sprites in one fighting game. I'm down for this anime MvC2.

Sad Guilty Gear won't be in, but they made RWBY so hopefully we get some GGers in there.

This is actually the saviour of anime fighting games. Anime Salty Bet.

I need to change my trousers and wash my daki.

kirblar

This seems like it's effectively taking the place of what would have been the next Blazblue entry in their release schedule. So I'd expect it to replace Central Fiction.

DrArchon

So this is like, anime MvC2? Just reusing a bunch of sprites with a couple of new ones (the RWBY characters)?

I mean, I don't have a problem. They're damn good sprites. Just feels weird to have P4 characters when P5 is the new hotness.

What a crossover. FOUR different properties?? I'm down with this!

No Guilty Gear in this crossover seems like a big missed opportunity, but I accept the rest.

Zutrax

Odd that they're displaying the P4 main protag instead of P5. I guess it's the more iconic title at the moment, but I'd rather have some P5 love now.

Also man I am just not a fan of RWBY at all, I'll probably be playing this solely for the Persona love, Blazblue and Undernight I can take it or leave it really.

WarRock

Wtf, I didn't even saw Hyde during the trailer. Maaaan, Merkava or Yuzuriha + BB characters is going to be WILD

Top Bottom