• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Just got back from me night out, fantastic night but goddam i am fucked up.

See you in the morning for ashamed posts GAF,

Wool

I'm not quite drunk yet, but I'm drinking. I want this car real bad:

station_wagon_cropped_10-24-09.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just hella randomly had the best day ever. It went from sitting outside wholefoods being dissatisfied with a donut to a weird watercolor painting picnic adventure ending up at the arcade playing pacman battle royal, ski ball, and this insane sega dinosaur hunting safari simulator. Such a whirlwind of greatness.

Mully

I was closing up at work tonight and took the liberty of finishing up the keg hooked up to the bar. Probably had around 5 beers in an hour in a half. I'm drunk.

Mully

Oh and BTW, the party I worked today was a complete fuck up. The cake was dropped off at the catering hall next door to us. When I went to pick it up, I realized the the whipped cream cake was starting to melt pretty badly. I tried to readjust it on the counter of the rival catering hall's counter and it fell.

The cake was completely destroyed. It turned into a large mound of cake poop when it hit the ground. Lucky for me, my boss was able to get us a new cake in time for dessert and all was well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My painting is now starting to trip me out so its like this weird perpetual motion machine.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
One of these days I'm going MC an Acridmeat set. Bring sunglasses.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Nearly set the house on fire when we got back last night. Turned the grill on t make some cheese on toast, next thing we new it was spewing out flames. Turned out there was foil in there with fat and oil and shit on it so it just went up.

3 drunk guys do not deal well with kitchen fires.

kehs

Banned
Told jtwo I'd go to rehab today is he proved me wrong.

Jtwo proved me wrong, since I'm poor I'm not going to rehab, but sobriety starts right......now.

See ya drunk gaf.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
currently. i'd guess.
just got done running, gonna shower and probably drink a whiskey soda before this mothersday dinner gettogether thing. :X

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Got so drunk last night I ended up drinking vodka. My second pc screen ended up face Down on the floor lol I also went to sleep fully clothed. Blackouts n shit. I usally vomit before I get that drunk.

jaxword

I'm not ashamed to say I wished I was dead when I sobered up the next morning after realizing how badly I'd screwed up with the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom