• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC |OT| More Olivier Than Ever

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Strange. I completed the achievement on my last run not that long ago.

There's also a bug that causes a couple of chests to be counted more than once on multiple playthroughs. With that bug it's still possible for the tally to reach the number of chests needed for the achievement.

duckroll

Longer than FC. Don't play on Hard. Expect the opening parts of the game to be more challenging than usual. The difficulty evens out eventually.

mjc

Holy smokes, the early parts of this game are totally cheap even on normal difficulty. WTF were they thinking?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Holy smokes, the early parts of this game are totally cheap even on normal difficulty. WTF were they thinking?

"You beat FC, you know what you're doing."

It would have been nice if it maintained that difficulty, since it eases up and stays that way for a majority of the game, before ramping back up again late.

mjc

"You beat FC, you know what you're doing."

It would have been nice if it maintained that difficulty, since it eases up and stays that way for a majority of the game, before ramping back up again late.

I dunno, I feel like enemies dealing 800+ standard hits on you early on in mass groups is pretty cheap. And that's on normal difficulty.

Volcynika

I unfortunately left this alone for too long, now powering through and trying to finish it. At chapter 7 now (I think so, it's the one with
the towers being turned on
, and I got to a boss in that chapter and...

wtf is this bullshit Renne, S-Craft from the get-go. :|

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I'm about 10 or so hours into the Steam version of the game and now on Chapter 1 and made it Bose. Loving it more and more as I go along. My biggest gripe is that the whole Quarts/Orbitz/Slots thing is very confusing! Which brings me to my nest question......between three characters Josh, Scherzza and Estelle, who should be the one that focuses on healing and who should be the main physical attacker in your opinion? Which one is best with offensive spells?

Psxphile

I'm about 10 or so hours into the Steam version of the game and now on Chapter 1 and made it Bose. Loving it more and more as I go along. My biggest gripe is that the whole Quarts/Orbitz/Slots thing is very confusing! Which brings me to my nest question......between three characters Josh, Scherzza and Estelle, who should be the one that focuses on healing and who should be the main physical attacker in your opinion? Which one is best with offensive spells?

Excuse me but it sounds to me like you're playing Trails in the Sky First Chapter (FC). This is the OT for Second Chapter (SC), the sequel. You might want to head over to this thread if you want to discuss your playthrough, for here in this thread be spoilers.

But since you'll come back and read this post anyway here's a primer on septium and stuff I posted in the FC thread:
First, the terms:
Septium = the seven forces of nature in the world Trails in the Sky takes place in: Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Time, Space and Mirage.
Sepith = Septium that's been naturally crystallized, too small to be used for anything but can be processed into...
Quartz = processed Sepith that can be set into devices called Orbments that draw out their power. They not only bestow new "Arts" to their users but also augment their stats, somewhat like FFVII's Materia system.
Orbments = gives their users special powers when Quartz are set within. Looks like a large pocketwatch.

Your "Arts" are magic derived from Quartz. Each Quartz is assigned a Septium value: by setting a Quartz on a "Line" (of which there can be just one or up to 5) within an Orbment, you are adding that value to the line. Setting multiple quartz on the same line will increase the value if they are the same color. Raising one or several different color values will unlock specific spells. Usually the high-tier spells require 5+ points of a single color, and maybe a few points in one or two others. In Second Chapter it can go even higher.

I think that's the gist of it.

I FINALLY managed to complete this game just now, (and on Hard no less). The ending was excellent and I'm definitely looking forward to the 3rd
especially after seeing Kevin revealed to being some sort of high level Assassin for the church. Almost like a Church equivalent of the Enforcers even.

A lot of people said the game had a slow first half, but I felt like each chapter helped to raise the stakes and keep me engaged,
starting with what was basically a region-wide prank in Ruan, and eventually ending with Estelle getting a personal blow with Rolents mist and comas and the reveal of dragons that destroyed the important Bose Market.
And then of course things ramped up from there in the 2nd half.

I don't regret playing on Hard in the end, although I can see why a lot of people shy away from it since the beginning was very tricky and required learning a lot of new tricks (Food items are absolutely amazing if you decide to try this difficulty). A better balanced Hard mode would either keep the speed of the enemies and maybe only bump their strength up a tad, or keep the higher strength and hp and not raise their speed, since the main thing that makes it so brutal is how many turns the enemies get compared to you. I did wind up using Zane's Thunder God Kick bug to make one of the last bosses a lot easier, since I was too lazy to get Kevin back up to speed. I guess I make up for neglecting Kevin during the final chapter by playing as him as a main character in the 3rd.

From what I saw people saying earlier, it sounds like playing through the 3rd before going onto Cold Steel is ideal if you can, so I'll probably wait until (hopefully) Summer 2017 to dive back into the Trails world.

Bladelord Loewe

Neo Member
A close friend of mine told me to give this series a shot back when FC came out in 2011. I had slept on that recommendation until March 2016 this year.

I haven't been able to immerse myself into a game like this in years. I had been living with roommates and friends until this year. I finally got my own place and went on a sort of JRPG revival this year. I started out with Lunar 2, it had been 10 year since I had played it originally and when I finished the game I felt unsatisfied. Not that Lunar 2 is a bad game, it's actually a favorite of mine. But I wanted more! I wanted to be able to play another game on this sort of level of writing and characters.

Boy did this game meet that expectation and then some. At first honestly, I didn't know what to expect. That said friend had basically told me this game was not like over the top and filled with your typical tropes, and it was very story heavy.

Can you all believe I didn't actually like Estelle at first? I found her to be an annoying entitled brat for the first few chapters, but as we slowly see things unfold she started to grow on me slowly, and especially around the final chapter. Once I realized.. holy crap I am at the end already. Is this really going to be over? I was so determined with my party to stop Col Richard and his plans.

The ending... my god. I am so glad I did wait to play this until now because if I was left with that cliffhanger back 4+ years ago, I would have lost my damn mind as badly as Joshua did. Weissman is without a doubt one of the most genius and best villain I have ever seen in a JRPG, his plan was brilliant and evil. The way he mind fucked Joshua that we got to know all along and reveal his past.. FUCK!

All that talk about not liking Estelle? Yeah that didn't last long, I felt horrible at the end. I booted SC WITHOUT HESITATION @ 3AM determined like some pseudo big brother of hers to make sure she reunites with Joshua and we get that happy ending.

Anyway I just wanted to tell my story of how I got introduced to this amazing series. It's the year 2016 and it has my personal GOTY along with the Cold Steel series.

Psxphile

Welcome to the flock, my children. Good tidings and headpats will be yours as you delve deeper into the abyss that is Kiseki.

A close friend of mine told me to give this series a shot back when FC came out in 2011. I had slept on that recommendation until March 2016 this year.

I haven't been able to immerse myself into a game like this in years. I had been living with roommates and friends until this year. I finally got my own place and went on a sort of JRPG revival this year. I started out with Lunar 2, it had been 10 year since I had played it originally and when I finished the game I felt unsatisfied. Not that Lunar 2 is a bad game, it's actually a favorite of mine. But I wanted more! I wanted to be able to play another game on this sort of level of writing and characters.

Boy did this game meet that expectation and then some. At first honestly, I didn't know what to expect. That said friend had basically told me this game was not like over the top and filled with your typical tropes, and it was very story heavy.

Can you all believe I didn't actually like Estelle at first? I found her to be an annoying entitled brat for the first few chapters, but as we slowly see things unfold she started to grow on me slowly, and especially around the final chapter. Once I realized.. holy crap I am at the end already. Is this really going to be over? I was so determined with my party to stop Col Richard and his plans.

The ending... my god. I am so glad I did wait to play this until now because if I was left with that cliffhanger back 4+ years ago, I would have lost my damn mind as badly as Joshua did. Weissman is without a doubt one of the most genius and best villain I have ever seen in a JRPG, his plan was brilliant and evil. The way he mind fucked Joshua that we got to know all along and reveal his past.. FUCK!

All that talk about not liking Estelle? Yeah that didn't last long, I felt horrible at the end. I booted SC WITHOUT HESITATION @ 3AM determined like some pseudo big brother of hers to make sure she reunites with Joshua and we get that happy ending.

Anyway I just wanted to tell my story of how I got introduced to this amazing series. It's the year 2016 and it has my personal GOTY along with the Cold Steel series.

qjWJYHj.png

You have absolutely NO idea, CAN have no idea what is ahead of you.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member

One of us yey. I know this story to well because I'm the recommending friend in this.
Finally got one of my buddies into the series 6 months ago as well.

It's funny when I think about it cause my problem was I was majorly short selling the series in a way. But now after 5 years many more JRPGs played since it's just clear how well this series has held up for me. There is something special about it that I didn't really get in 2011-12 where I was describing trails in the sky as the most solid "B" RPG to my friends.

Bladelord Loewe

Neo Member
I am at least 6 months removed from playing both FC and SC and I can say without hesitation that it might be the greatest JRPG I have ever played, personally. It's actually tied with Suikoden I & II because those games are also amazingly written with great characters and are direct sequels and some of the best I have ever played.

But Trails.... Never have I reflected on a cast of characters like these, like a group of friends I hadn't seen in a while. I actually missed them, which I have never felt towards any video game, period! So much that I actually played through the ending again. My hype for 3rd is uncontainable.

The final boss fight of SC was incredible, the music was very unexpectedly different, ESPECIALLY for Falcom. (I also <3 Ys) and the stakes were higher than ever. Satisfying on every damn note. As you are about to finish off the final boss and launch everyone's S-Craft one last time, sort of almost dreading it, bitter sweet for sure! Once I felt that I didn't want this game to end, I knew this series was something special.

The most hilarious part about all this is the same friend that recommended this series to me hasn't even gotten past Chapter 3 in FC. He has absolutely NO IDEA just how gigantic this series is or how amazing it gets. I cannot wait to see his reaction now... hahahaha.

Seeing your username reminds me again that I really need to write up my line of thinking on making &#21091;&#24093; into Bladelord, among a couple other Enforcer titles in the SC English release. I know some people have wondered about it, and it did have an involved thought process behind it! I'd held off previously on getting it up on the blog because it's going to involve some open-as-heck spoilers, but at this point that's not nearly as big a deal.

Glad you liked the game so much!

Eusis

I thought you went into an explanation already at some point here?

Although I would think
the fact there do seem to be people better at sword fighting than him, especially within Ouroboros itself, would mean "Sword Emperor" might be a bit heavy for someone who is top tier but not THE top.

Bladelord Loewe

Neo Member
Don't read below if you haven't completed the CS series.

He's very worthy of it if he's still getting name dropped 100 hours later into CS games. He's literally being used as a measuring stick, even now after Arianhod in Zero/Ao. It's insane I tell you. I love how McBurn has basically taken up the mantle of that badass role Loewe had, especially with the sister sword, holy fucking shit!

I have never played a game where the ultimate boss is a mandatory fight. The tension and stakes was even higher in this fight because of the difficulty. Knowing him or any of his clones can instantly game over you if you don't earth wall up to protect yourselves was just nerve wrecking along with him out healing the damage you do if you don't buff up/eat food and prepare properly. I mostly relied on S-Crafts and physical combos/attacks in Trails and did not use much offensive arts, only support.

But even more brutal, this fight gives you the option to NERF him and make it easy on you. No thanks!

Eusis

Not reading (ironically despite the avatar I haven't even beaten even the first Cold Steel) but there was a bit from the Third translated by Floofy that
had one of the Anguis lament not being able to face against him (again?) due to his death. Combined with what we saw of Weissman, and it's safe to assume this Anguis would likely have been a tougher opponent
, plus (Crossbell stuff)
I believe his mentor is an Anguis you meet in that series. Or at least a fellow Ouroboros Enforcer.

omgfloofy

Banned
But even more brutal, this fight gives you the option to NERF him and make it easy on you. No thanks!

There's a story to this, actually.

When SC first came out for PC, people actually complained quite a bit because the fight was easier than it should've been.

As a result, after a few patches came out, Falcom released a 'rebalancing patch' that went through, updated a few things in the game's combat system, and added some hints towards 3rd, but more importantly, made that boss fight MUCH more difficult- as an answer to the complaints. Then the PSP version got the patch installed to it as part of the game. And since then, the patch has remained with it.

I thought you went into an explanation already at some point here?

Although I would think
the fact there do seem to be people better at sword fighting than him, especially within Ouroboros itself, would mean "Sword Emperor" might be a bit heavy for someone who is top tier but not THE top.

I've alluded to some of it, but the whole thing is a long-ass writeup. Which is another reason I keep putting it off.
emot-v.gif

Though the spoiler is just one more tiny facet of it, yes.

Bladelord Loewe

Neo Member
So they added the ability to cancel out S-Crafts among other huge updates. That is pretty amazing, it just goes to show that they do not mess around when it comes to concerns and suggestions for this game. I hope the outcry for getting Zero/Ao here on Steam is acknowledged at least.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
So they added the ability to cancel out S-Crafts among other huge updates. That is pretty amazing, it just goes to show that they do not mess around when it comes to concerns and suggestions for this game. I hope the outcry for getting Zero/Ao here on Steam is acknowledged at least.

You mean skip the animations? Having that added for all art and craft animations would be nice.

And XSEED has said they want to do Zero and Ao, and have even registered domains for the games. They just need to be able to justify it since it will be a huge undertaking acquiring a PC version of the game to localize (be it licensing the Chinese ports, or contracting their own port), and then localizing a total amount of text that, when combined, is more than SC has.

Eusis

Wonder who is handling Tokyo Xanadu for PC actually? Would be nice if, assuming they do a good job, they can also help with something like the Trails games. Cold Steel at the least, I'd really rather have the Zero/Ao hole plugged up but unless Falcom pulled a fast one again it sounds like Tokyo Xanadu's on the same engine as Cold Steel so that'd probably mean a smoother port.

Nyoro SF

Anyone know of a solution to vsync not working on Win 10? Game is running at 125 fps but it's causing crazy stutter/judder and driving me nuts.

There's a setting called Hardware Vertex Shading in the config menu, fiddle with it and see if it solves your problem.

I had a stuttering issue at 125fps on W7 but changing this setting to "ON" fixed the problem.

There's a setting called Hardware Vertex Shading in the config menu, fiddle with it and see if it solves your problem.

I had a stuttering issue at 125fps on W7 but changing this setting to "ON" fixed the problem.

I think it's a Win 10 only issue.

I use RTSS to cap the FPS at 60

I did that and it helps but I still get periodic stutters.

EDIT- Think I found a decent solution. In-game V-Sync off, and in the Nvidia CP V-Sync set application controlled (previously had it forced on in CP). Now in game the FPS is 125 but there doesn't seem to be stutter or tearing.

Jonnax

Just finished FC and SC over the last 2 weeks.

It was lovely. Revisiting all the locations you travelled through in the first game gave me an appreciation of the world that you rarely experience in games.

Many times someone would tell me to go somewhere and I'd know exactly where to go.
Be it the maid's room or the inn by the lake.

The staggering amount of dialogue really shines in that regard. I can't imagine what it must have been like writing dialogue for every permutation of character present (and translating it!)

I'm presuming that the 3rd game will
star Kevin with Estelle and Joshua being minor characters?

The conversation on the Dragon at the end made it sound like their part in the major events was over.
Not that I'd mind. I think this was a perfect ending.

What's Trails of Cold Steel about? Not sure how I feel about Ereboians :p
But if the stories are linked I'll wait out for Trails in the Sky Part 3

Edit:
I really loved the song A Cat Relaxing in the Sun and I found this nice arrangement of it for guitar:
https://www.gametabs.net/legend-heroes-trails-in-sky/cat-relaxing-in-sun-0

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
As was said, don't worry TOO MUCH about it. As long as you have some stronger healing spells (single & AOE) as well as maybe couple of characters with good offensive spells with different elements (single & AOE), you should be fine. Buffs & debuffs can be a valuable help in making fights easier, but most of them should be doable without assuming you're not severely underleveled somehow. If you get stuck in some battle, maybe take a look at the enemies' weaknesses (what elements they are weak to, can you use any debuffs) and think about their strengths (is the enemy fast? do they have a single super attack that can (almost) wipe out your entire party?) and see if you can do something to improve your odds by switching around your Quartz to learn different spells. That way you should be able to get around their strengths (sspeed yourself up, increase your defense or hope you get a well-timed use of that damage-nullifying Earth spell) & take advantage of their weaknesses (from what I recall, bosses are usually immune to a lot of the more special debuffs, but strength & defense debuffs often still work). 200CPs at the start of battles always helps to get off to an efficient enemy-slaughtering start, of course. :p

As far as character specific Orbments go, most characters have element specific Quartz slots, so use that a bit of a help for the direction to take them in. If someone you want to cast spells has, like, 3 mandatory water slots, then you might want to look up what other elements best supplement the water-element to suit your needs (from the Quartz you have or can buy). With more melee focused (tank) characters, it can be better to just focus on what the Quartz does to their melee attack potential (how strong their attacks are, how often they attack, health increase for tanks etc.) and there's less need to focus on what kind of spells you learn. If they gain a few useful spells that can help you out at times, that's all the much better, but usually you can just focus on attacking with those characters. And of course some characters have somewhat limiting Orbment structures, so they aren't even able to learn some of the best spells.

Arts are most useful for enemies with weaknesses to elements and constant AOE bombardment when there are a group of enemies close enough to each other, but don't forget that Crafts can quite often be more useful than Arts if you just have the CP, especially ones that have additional effects that delay enemy turns or stop their spell-casting (if the enemy isn't immune).

This is very good advise but I would like to know if there is a guide out there that tells you which type of Orbments are best suited for each character? It seems that Khloe is a good defensive character but I'm not sure what to make of say, Tita, for example.

The other thing is, the Orbment circular thing to the right that has those colored lines that connect to each other using different Orbments....what exactly is that? I notice there is a certain way to match all the lines together and make them all one color but how do you this exactly? I'm guessing the better the line pattern is, and the more matched the colors are, the better spells you have access too. Is that a correct assumption?

I'm on chapter 3 BTW.

Other random questions:

1)What is the advantage/benefit of using either Clock up or Clock down? This is really what been bugging me. If my character has more speed, how is this beneficial in battle? I've tried it a couple times but haven't really noticed any difference to the way they attack. Ditto with Clock down.

2)Similar question to #1 but with Move. Do you guys consider having extra Move spells beneficial? I can give orbments that give MOV+2 but never really noticed it helped in battle. Does anyone here use it?

Erheller

1)What is the advantage/benefit of using either Clock up or Clock down? This is really what been bugging me. If my character has more speed, how is this beneficial in battle? I've tried it a couple times but haven't really noticed any difference to the way they attack. Ditto with Clock down.

Clock up reduces the delay between actions your character takes, which essentially means that they can take more actions (like attacking, for example) in a given period of time than they usually would. Clock down is the opposite.

The Trails series continues a trend in prestigious SRPG's where stacking speed and speed buffs breaks the game (maybe not quite as much in Trails in the Sky, but definitely in Trails of Cold Steel). It might not seem like a lot, but speed (and clock up by extension) lets you get in so many more crafts and attacks than you usually would.

Psxphile

I've always relied on Tita for her AoE melee attack so I usually equip any quartz that will up her attack power and throw on status-inducing quartz like Petrify.

The colored lines don't mean anything really, it's just a way to graphically tell the lines apart. You can see with the small window just above it how much septium value there is on each line. Useful if you're trying to go get the value for a specific powerful arte.

1) Clock Up/Clock Down are absolutely vital, they increase/decrease number of turns you or the enemy can take. You won't notice it at first but there's definitely an effect.

2) I've never bothered w/ extra Move besides what you get from gear. It can be necessary if one of your characters has equipment on that severely hampers their Move stat. Being able to clear out in case a devastating AoE attack is targeting you is important, though.

isamu

I've always relied on Tita for her AoE melee attack so I usually equip any quartz that will up her attack power and throw on status-inducing quartz like Petrify.

The colored lines don't mean anything really, it's just a way to graphically tell the lines apart. You can see with the small window just above it how much septium value there is on each line. Useful if you're trying to go get the value for a specific powerful arte.

1) Clock Up/Clock Down are absolutely vital, they increase/decrease number of turns you or the enemy can take. You won't notice it at first but there's definitely an effect.

2) I've never bothered w/ extra Move besides what you get from gear. It can be necessary if one of your characters has equipment on that severely hampers their Move stat. Being able to clear out in case a devastating AoE attack is targeting you is important, though.

I know when you guys use the term "AoE" you mean the arts and spell attack, but what exactly does "AoE" stand for?

Psxphile

I know when you guys use the term "AoE" you mean the arts and spell attack, but what exactly does "AoE" stand for?

Area of Effect. Fancy way of saying "hits more than one target". And Kiseki games always seem to have one party member w/ an AoE physical attack. Increase the range with the Long Barrel accessory and you can easily whittle down multiple enemies, making it easier for the others to take them out quickly.

isamu

Area of Effect, fine sir.

Thank you good sir!!

Area of Effect. Fancy way of saying "hits more than one target". And Kiseki games always seem to have one party member w/ an AoE physical attack. Increase the range with the Long Barrel accessory and you can easily whittle down multiple enemies, making it easier for the others to take them out quickly.

Ahh, learn something new every day!

My biggest beef with this series.....

You cannot save during cut scenes. I'm sorry but that fucking BLOWS!!!! I was in the middle of the scene involving
the Grancel Port with Almathea and that ridiculous tank
and ran out of time, and couldn't save my progress because I was on the road on my laptop on a battery with little to no life left, so now I gotta re-watch/re-fight that whole scene again. ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Psxphile

Thank you good sir!!

Ahh, learn something new every day!

My biggest beef with this series.....

You cannot save during cut scenes. I'm sorry but that fucking BLOWS!!!! I was in the middle of the scene involving
the Grancel Port with Almathea and that ridiculous tank
and ran out of time, and couldn't save my progress because I was on the road on my laptop on a battery with little to no life left, so now I gotta re-watch/re-fight that whole scene again. ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

PC version has an auto-save feature. It saves every time you load a new screen or fight a battle. Not sure if that includes cutscenes and boss battles though. It's on Page 0 of the save screen (tap left from Page 1).

PC version has an auto-save feature. It saves every time you load a new screen or fight a battle. Not sure if that includes cutscenes and boss battles though. It's on Page 0 of the save screen (tap left from Page 1).

Oh...oh my. I didn't know this. I had SC do a crash to desktop after dying on a monster chest and I hadn't saved in over an hour, so I had to redo it all. Had I only known...thankfully I'm only a few hours into it so it wasn't too terrible to catch back up and run through a few dialogues, but still, that initial sting was pretty bad.

isamu

Thanks. I found this out a little after I posted that. Heh....like I said, learn something new everyday :)

>Infinite self-healing DPS-check boss in the
1st
chapter of the game before you can get any real builds or leveling going.

( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Nyoro SF

>Infinite self-healing DPS-check boss in the
1st
chapter of the game before you can get any real builds or leveling going.

( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

I had so much fun with the early game bosses. They force you to think on your feet and were really satisfying to beat. With only two characters, limited equipment and a lot of field space you can't take basic attacks for granted. It was a lot of fun to get Estelle to say to stand her ground and fight the unknown attacker too. And if you have cookies beforehand... but I won't say more.

It's early game SC that taught me how to really establish methodology of powering through future Kiseki games. Have fun!

isamu

Completed the game last week and boy, what a wild ride! I was watching a YT vid where the guy was fighting Loewe, and in his inventory it shows he has some
relics equipped called shield orb and gold orb.....what are these and what do they do and how did I miss them?

Psxphile

Completed the game last week and boy, what a wild ride! I was watching a YT vid where the guy was fighting Loewe, and in his inventory it shows he has some
relics equipped called shield orb and gold orb.....what are these and what do they do and how did I miss them?

SC mid-Chapter 8 spoilers:
There are 4 "Orbs" (Power, Mind, Shield, Soul) you can gain as drops from special monsters that appear at the top of each Tetracyclic Tower in Liberl. They only appear in Chapter 8 and are some tough customers, especially since some of your party might not have access to Arts. They each significantly raise one of a character's stats (Power Orb raises STR by +50, for example) and also give a minor boost in SPD and MOV. Never heard of a Gold Orb, though. You sure you read that right?

Top Bottom