• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

So my friend is checking in the Xbox Store which games say One X enhanced etc and it doesn't say anything about Monster Hunter World. But wasn't it pretty much confirmed already that it gets both Pro and X support?

AmyS

So my friend is checking in the Xbox Store which games say One X enhanced etc and it doesn't say anything about Monster Hunter World. But wasn't it pretty much confirmed already that it gets both Pro and X support?

Probably just haven't gotten around to it, I doubt there's anything to worry about regarding X1X support for that game.

if I'm wrong, that sucks.

Probably just haven't gotten around to it, I doubt there's anything to worry about regarding X1X support for that game.

if I'm wrong, that sucks.

It was in a article of some MHW footage on Gamersyde where the writer said it will have several modes on Pro like 4K and 1080p with enriched visuals. Something like that. Surely it will be for X too.

jbug617

Banned

Monster Hunter World is confirmed. It's even on Major's official list.

joshwaan

Thinking about updating to a 4k tv for the One X. I have a Panasonic VT65 65' which is without doubt one best 1080p tv realeased imo. What would be the equivalent in ones opinion?

EvB

Thinking about updating to a 4k tv for the One X. I have a Panasonic VT65 65' which is without doubt one best 1080p tv realeased imo. What would be the equivalent in ones opinion?

I think most people will say the OLED TVs.
I went from a Panasonic ST50 to a Samsung QLED and have been really surprised by how good that has been, i was concerned black levels and motion would be poor , as I always noticed how blurry LCD was.

Monster Hunter World is confirmed. It's even on Major's official list.

Sweet! Very good.

Still nothing about The Evil Within 2 though? Apparently the game doesn't look too hot on Xbox One right now, well compared to PS4 and that should be where the One X comes in.

Really hope we don't get any of this nonsense with Wolfenstein 2. So looking forward to playing this with all kinds of extra enhancements.

gossi

As I said prior, the only games which are Xbox One X Enhanced at moment are Gears and LA Noire.

If this goes like PS4 Pro, many will not have patches at launch.

Zuzzissm0

Sweet! Very good.

Still nothing about The Evil Within 2 though? Apparently the game doesn't look too hot on Xbox One right now, well compared to PS4 and that should be where the One X comes in.

Really hope we don't get any of this nonsense with Wolfenstein 2. So looking forward to playing this with all kinds of extra enhancements.
My Evil 2 says 4K Assets installed. Have the Disc Version. Also bethesda Said a Patch is comming according to the latest DF Video

As I said prior, the only games which are Xbox One X Enhanced at moment are Gears and LA Noire.

That would really suck. But on the other hand, give me AC Origins and hopefully the Witcher 3 patch and i'm GOOD for quite some time. :)

My Evil 2 says 4K Assets installed. Have the Disc Version. Also bethesda Said a Patch is comming according to the latest DF Video

That's good to hear. I wonder what they are going to do for PS4 Pro then, since as far as i know nothing has been said about it.

cucuchu

They will probably want to get the XBOX off to a sprinting start though right? One would think they would learn from the mistakes of the Pro launch. That being said it is less than 3 weeks from launch and I have to actively search for any news regarding the XBOX and its launch vs Microsoft at least moderately promoting it.

Hawk269

I remember Jez (I think from Windows Central) mentioned a while back that all Xbox One X games needed to go through the October SDK for final authorization. Perhaps that is what the delay is? Didn't a Dev just recently say they just got a game certified? It would make sense since from the Jez comment that the October SDK was the final one prior to launch, so maybe games are just going through cert and they will be coming soon so we can begin downloading assets and stuff.

Nephtes

Looking at the list of already released games getting X Enhanced that I haven't played... I'm tempted to pick some of those up on the cheap instead of buy a new game this month or next...

So many choices though!
Quantum Break...
Resident Evil VII...
Rise of the Tomb Raider...

And with luck, they'll all be on Black Friday sale...

dreamfall

Definitely going to pick up another copy of DOOM and play it on the X.

I just need some new details on Wolfenstein II ! Trying to decide to play it on my aging PC or the X - I neeeeed that breakdown.

I also hope Watchdogs 2 gets some enhancements...

They confirmed that they are working on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X Enhancements now.

Great news, very very nice indeed. Hoping it will be there for Wolfenstein 2 on day one though. Not a damn word about my GOTY (so far) Prey though?

Definitely going to pick up another copy of DOOM and play it on the X.

I just need some new details on Wolfenstein II ! Trying to decide to play it on my aging PC or the X - I neeeeed that breakdown.

I also hope Watchdogs 2 gets some enhancements...

Oh man tell me about it. WD2 is such a fucking must for the One X. It looks blurry and jaggy on Xbox One, not to mention Framedrops and screentearing. I haven't seen it in action on Pro but I did see screenshots and it looks great. Did it sell that bad that it doesn't warrant attention anymore?

Did they detail any of the improvements for MH World or Okami HD yet outside of 4K support? Besides AC: Origins, those are my most anticipated third party games for the forseeable future.

Edit: I had some time to look it up myself. The only info we have thus far is about 4K support for Okami and "Xbox One X support" for MH World. At least we'll finally have a version of Okami HD that's 4K supersampled on 1080p TV's like we thought it was on PS3!

charpunk

So this has probably been mentioned already, but I noticed sunset overdrive in my recently installed list and it says Xbox Scorpio for assets installed. Also the new destiny 2 patch added X for assets.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
So this has probably been mentioned already, but I noticed sunset overdrive in my recently installed list and it says Xbox Scorpio for assets installed. Also the new destiny 2 patch added X for assets.

WHAT. please be real!

JlNX

Oh please be real!! has anyone else checked yet to confirm.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!

Receipts because I think you are just trolling.

My excitement has skyrocketed after watching the DF Shadow of War comparison. The difference between the X and the Pro is absolutely substantial. If it's any indication of what's to come in the coming months, then I think we're in for a ride.

charpunk

I am not discrediting you. But where do I go to check for Scorpio Assets?

hold down both bumpers and press the back/select whatever it's called button while hovering over the game.

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/nOUfSPc.jpg[/IMG]

I checked it the other day and it just listed Durango, so no idea what's going on. X was definitely not listed for Destiny 2 assets when I checked yesterday when I was backing games up to an external.

charpunk

I don't want to get everyone's hopes up if it turns out to be nothing, but I just noticed it so I thought I would share. I could have sworn it only listed Durango yesterday.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I don't want to get everyone's hopes up if it turns out to be nothing, but I just noticed it so I thought I would share. I could have sworn it only listed Durango yesterday.

It might just be they updated the code to support it in some way. And not actually did any work to it.

Top Bottom