• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trailer for Chinese film "God of War"

Shifty

Masterful, OP. Absolutely masterful. So much salt and we're only on the second page.

Though speaking of, do all these "why is this in gaming?" posts not see the 'Moved' tag on the thread icon?

HardRojo

Masterful, OP. Absolutely masterful. So much salt and we're only on the second page.

Though speaking of, do all these "why is this in gaming?" posts not see the 'Moved' tag on the thread icon?
Doesn't show on mobile it seems. I don't see it.

is the movie not called gow or something? I must be missing something (well, putting it in gaming is also silly so your all silly!)

Anyways, if you want GOW (the game, the movie) just ask Naughty dog to make it

Moff

made me legit laugh, OP, thanks for that
I was even confused for a second by the HYPE post and thought people were actually excited about this movie here and not about the kratos game

The Adder

Banned
Sammo Hung is one of my favorite martial artists to watch. Reacted to that before the movie title which, I assume based on the reactions, is misleading.

Trolling aside, the trailer is great.

Japanese actors speaking Japanese, Chinese actors speaking Chinese. Sammo Hung looking fantastic for his age, and this cinematography is pretty good.

Skux

Well the title is correct haha

And the movie actually looks pretty good. I appreciate Chinese cinema for its singularly focused stories. There's no need to go all over the world for a Fast & Furious or Bond film when your story is compelling enough just for one location.

I mean I saw it before it was moved...

But back on topic after I got over being baited and screaming...

It actually looks decent, kinda interested in it.

Funny

Tfx44jF.jpg

Top Bottom