• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross The Line - Sexual Assault... ok, maybe just Sexual Harassment!

Nekofrog

Banned
I've just barely stated to read this thread, its so annoying to not have post limits but oh well.

My thoughts: While I'm not part of the FGC and don't care for it fighting games much, its sad that it will be dumbed down by the P.C. police. Everything gets worse when they interfere.

i knew this was a jr post before i even saw the jr member tag

Agreed. The OP needs to be updated with the tweets I linked to on this page, so people have more to go by on what Aris responded with after the incident.

meh, seems like it's calming down. After Aris' apologies and Miranda's acceptance of that apology, it should be a pretty done deal.

Monocle

I've just barely stated to read this thread, its so annoying to not have post limits but oh well.

My thoughts: While I'm not part of the FGC and don't care for it fighting games much, its sad that it will be dumbed down by the P.C. police. Everything gets worse when they interfere.
I commend your brave defense of discrimination. It's so annoying to have to act as though gays, colored people, and women are human beings with rights and feelings.

Top Bottom