• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Razmos

Spent the day hanging out with a friend and came on to the game quite late at night to see that my ~3000 ranking in the coliseum was now at 9700 lol.

After a bit of work I managed to get it back down to 3700 which will hopefully last me these next 6 hours.

I definitely can't get any further at this point (Tier 11, round 196) so I'm pretty much set at this score regardless.

deanote666

Spent the day hanging out with a friend and came on to the game quite late at night to see that my ~3000 ranking in the coliseum was now at 9700 lol.

After a bit of work I managed to get it back down to 3700 which will hopefully last me these next 6 hours.

I definitely can't get any further at this point (Tier 11, round 196) so I'm pretty much set at this score regardless.

I'm over 280,000,000 lux and am in the 1200's.
My party was over 900,000,000 lux and in the 200's...

I fell to the 170's in the rankings in the coliseum myself. Round 668.

"Deals 5 extremely powerful hits. Raises strength by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Removes targets' status effects." Cost 2 special gauge... and they get 7 medals instead of 4...
Wow Japan may had to have waited longer but they got a better deal with it.

Pretty lame Illustrated Belle & Beast is a lot better for them... but I hear their stuff is always better anyways.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
"Deals 5 extremely powerful hits. Raises strength by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Removes targets' status effects." Cost 2 special gauge... and they get 7 medals instead of 4...

Pretty lame Illustrated Belle & Beast is a lot better for them... but I hear their stuff is always better anyways.

It seems that JP gets the better everything, haha. But whatever. Outside of the bullshit falling deal banner, I'm enjoying myself still.

Working through Proud still. When 0 AP ends, this game will get a lot less play time, ha.

Skittles

Well, you have to remember that jp has like 6 months between us. Some medals we get first would be staright up terrible unchanged in JP. Hopefully our VIP gets 7 in a week instead of 4, but we do get 1 more medal than them. Which is good for traits

Farsi

Fu9B19L.png

Content.
fun content

Famassu

Heh, had my brother call me & wake me up that during the night I had dropped out of the Top 10 000. Played some rounds. At first I actually dropped in positions because I took awhile between rounds. Past a certain point I started rising. Slow at first and then faster. Now I'm around 6900th place, hopefully that'll be enough for the last 1h20min. Round 182/999 on Vulpes.

Checked the Top 10 and someone was on round 45 in Tier 13 or something, dear lawd. Do they nothing else but play this game. :S

Heh, had my brother call me & wake me up that during the night I had dropped out of the Top 10 000. Played some rounds. At first I actually dropped in positions because I took awhile between rounds. Past a certain point I started rising. Slow at first and then faster. Now I'm around 6900th place, hopefully that'll be enough for the last 1h20min. Round 182/999 on Vulpes.

Checked the Top 10 and someone was on round 45 in Tier 13 or something, dear lawd. Do they nothing else but play this game. :S

I can't bring myself to go past round 330 in tier 11. I just don't care enough even though I have the full ability to keep going. Just too much grinding.

Famassu

I can't bring myself to go past round 330 in tier 11. I just don't care enough even though I have the full ability to keep going. Just too much grinding.
Yeah, I can't do the grind past a certain point either. Tried to aim for <1000th place in the solo lux ranking this week. Might've been able to do it if I was able to play a reasonable amount per day. Got to somewhere between 1100-1200th place but then I missed a few double lux times with the raid boss around Wednesday/Thursday and was left behind so much that the amount of grinding I would have had to do just to catch up would've been way more than I care to do. My brother had almost 100 million lux more than me and still wasn't in the Top 1000. So I would've had to kill 50-100 raid bosses and that would have only caught me up with the lux situation at that point.

Lulz, I've already dropped 200 spots in Coliseum. The thirst for a "safe" position in Top 10 000 is real.

Yeah, I can't do the grind past a certain point either. Tried to aim for <1000th place in the solo lux ranking this week. Might've been able to do it if I was able to play a reasonable amount per day. Got to somewhere between 1100-1200th place but then I missed a few double lux times with the raid boss around Wednesday/Thursday and was left behind so much that the amount of grinding I would have had to do just to catch up would've been way more than I care to do. My brother had almost 100 million lux more than me and still wasn't in the Top 1000. So I would've had to kill 50-100 raid bosses and that would have only caught me up with the lux situation at that point.

Lulz, I've already dropped 200 spots in Coliseum. The thirst for a "safe" position in Top 10 000 is real.
For future raid bosses, I recommend outfitting as many medals with AB II/III Max & Lux+ as you can. It severely cuts down on the grinding. I got about 3.3M Lux per boss during the Double Lux hours.

Famassu

For future raid bosses, I recommend outfitting as many medals with AB II/III Max & Lux+ as you can. It severely cuts down on the grinding. I got about 3.3M Lux per boss during the Double Lux hours.
I had two medals with Lux+. I think I did about 2.2-2.4 million lux per lvl99 boss.

"Additionally, this month's prize for those who manage to climb up the rankings is the rare Second Chance II skill! This skill can help in a pinch, with the chance of leaving you with 1 HP when hit with a fatal blow, at an even greater rate than the previously released Second Chance! Aim for the top 10,000 to obtain this helpful new skill!
Battle your way through the Coliseum to receive the powerful Second Chance II skill and other great rewards!"

Welp time to finally get a skill for iKairi2.

Second Chance 2 > DB3 right?

(I don't have DB3 anyways. lol only have DB2...)

How far are you guys managing to get before giving up on one turn kills in Coliseum?

Was in top 5k. And once I can no longer one turn anything at all, I kinda call it quits.

But last month I was able to one turn certain rounds at round 200ish. But on the flipside. Some rounds I couldn't kill at all even with doing multiple turns. lol. That's actually why I stopped advancing I think.

Famassu

How far are you guys managing to get before giving up on one turn kills in Coliseum?
The last 1 turn round I got was something like 179, though that was the only one I've managed to 1-turn in awhile. Even the couple of previous times that same enemy setup had showed up, I failed to 1-turn them due to a slightly different medal setup and wrongly timed Nova usage. I could probably 1-turn a lot more if I had even a single better AOE Power medal. Timeless River Pete just doesn't cut it against groups of lvl250+ enemies. :S

I just realized I forgot to redeem all the Coliseum board rewards...
So missed out on Ninja and Kunoichi. Did those have any good perks?

I'm mostly salty that I missed out on AB2, DB2, and some Chip & Dales. :/

Razmos

Second Chance 2 has like a 50% activation rate or something, it will be crazy useful.

...though with my experience of 50% activation rate on skills not activating about 10 times in a row, frequently...

Edit: ooh, Tier 11 of the coliseum is only 50 stages

Wow, tiers are shorter this month in the Coli and you unlock more rounds for 1 turn clears. (Tier 11 is 50 rounds and unlocks 9 for a 1 turn clear, Tier 12 is 100 rounds and unlocks 7 for a 1 turn clear)

EDIT: 0 AP is over! :(

EDIT: 0 AP is over! :(
When did it end? It was still on for me after the daily rollover. I used the opportunity to get do Coli now rather than later. I 1TT'd Tier 13 6/300 before calling it quits. I could go much further, but it's such a slow and boring grind to try and be competitive. :/

deanote666

I was still getting them in the 660+ rounds.

Edit: Just got a boosted HD Namine and unpipped ill KHII Sora in my 6th pull... It's just mocking me with the Sora now... Does that mean I can get a 2nd KA5 now, SENA?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Beat in less than 60 seconds

Phew.jpg

Yeah, this took me a few tries. I finally decided to redo my keyblade to make it so I could kill that high level chopper enemy quick and skip the "maze" of enemies on the other screens.

Also, are brooms still available for VIP? Trying to decide if I want it this week or not.

c-murph

Yeah, this took me a few tries. I finally decided to redo my keyblade to make it so I could kill that high level chopper enemy quick and skip the "maze" of enemies on the other screens.

Also, are brooms still available for VIP? Trying to decide if I want it this week or not.

No,I don't think so. C&D medals are locked this week and the VIP quest that gives like 1000 Mickeys.

c-murph

Truly a master.

Once I get that guilt up, hmmm. It was already hitting for 300k against power enemies without Attack Boost III.

I have the same medal with max guilt but only AtkIII max. I didn't get the Colosseum medal because ugh... Yeah, It's basically my single target magic Nuke. My Xion is the same only boosted + 1000atk and Atk III Max but she's AOE.

When did it end? It was still on for me after the daily rollover. I used the opportunity to get do Coli now rather than later. I 1TT'd Tier 13 6/300 before calling it quits. I could go much further, but it's such a slow and boring grind to try and be competitive. :/

Coliseum is 0 AP now, apparently. Everything else uses up AP. Guess they realized how much of a grind the Coli is, lol.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Why does Darkside have so much fucking HP in Union Cross? What's the point?

E: Also my game keeps crashing after completing a Union Cross boss. :|

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The level 400 enemies this month seem to have higher defense than the level 700 enemies last month in the coliseum...

I've been reading that people are having a harder time this month. It will still be a blood bath for top 10k.

Also, I'm not sure how to score any higher for this HSC. 7.35m is all I can get. I've run all 3 paths, too. Without more pulls, I won't hit the 8m required for that reward.

Skittles

So SENA didn't pull a 2 steps forward 1 step back this month when they did something. I've been wanting the coli to move faster for months and they did it. Coli is no longer dreadful to do since you can skip past the braindead stuff fairly easy. Good start to the month SENA, let's see how you follow it up.

A new twitter campaign, haven't seen one of these in several months
"Time for a Twitter Challenge! If we reach 80K followers by 5/8, 7:59 pm (PT), ALL players get a Fantasia Mickey B and 2000 Jewels! "
https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/859232526027505664
C-ybKyuUwAAznpU.png

So SENA didn't pull a 2 steps forward 1 step back this month when they did something. I've been wanting the coli to move faster for months and they did it. Coli is no longer dreadful to do since you can skip past the braindead stuff fairly easy. Good start to the month SENA, let's see how you follow it up.

C-ybKyuUwAAznpU.png

17.1k followers in one week...?
Eh, idk if they can hit that. That's almost 1/5 of their current followers. lol

Hope it happens though... That means everyone who saved their brooms can officially guilt a 3 pipped medal. (Which is probably what they want to be done! Probably have something good coming soon.)

Gonna save my Mickey Brooms until a mercy 3 dotted Namine or something. lol

Skittles

17.1k followers in one week...?
Eh, idk if they can hit that. That's almost 1/5 of their current followers. lol

Hope it happens though... That means everyone who saved their brooms can officially guilt a 3 pipped medal. (Which is probably what they want to be done! Probably have something good coming soon.)

Gonna save my Mickey Brooms until a mercy 3 dotted Namine or something. lol
There will be bots.

Is it worth 3 brooms to guilt Key Art 5? Also, what skill should I dump on there?
Depends on your keyblade setups. It fits nicely on third slot olympia, but ya gotta have a meaty upright power. Look at your strongest keyblades and see if it fits on there guilted

Azuran

Banned

"Time for a Twitter Challenge! If we reach 80K followers by 5/8, 7:59 pm (PT), ALL players get a Fantasia Mickey B and 2000 Jewels! "
C-ybKyuUwAAznpU.png

lol that's so not happening unless people go crazy with bots.

Joqu

Uh I'm probably misremembering but these euro prices are worse than I remember them being, jeez. >_>

img_0411sbjro.png

I guess I'm sticking with US cards.

Famassu

Oh hey free 1000 jewels for top union players. Not complaining...

Uh I'm probably misremembering but these euro prices are worse than I remember them being, jeez. >_>

img_0411sbjro.png

I guess I'm sticking with US cards.
That's 2€ more expensive than in Finland, where are you playing that it's even more expensive?

nguyen704

Does anyone happen to know what the next premium avatar board will be? I'm on the fence of dropping 2.5k jewels for the Pooh avatar board. I really want the AB IV...

Razmos

That's a really cool keychain!

And I'm perfectly fine with people using bots to reach that unreasonable number. They don't care how we do it as long as they get the followers and we don't care as long as we get free stuff so why not.

That's a really cool keychain!

And I'm perfectly fine with people using bots to reach that unreasonable number. They don't care how we do it as long as they get the followers and we don't care as long as we get free stuff so why not.

Thanks! It's from the SE store that I picked up from their booth at PlayStation Experience 2015. I also have an Oathkeeper keychain as well.

As for using bots, I don't care as if those bots get me rewards like during the FE Heroes twitter campaigns for orbs and feathers, more power to them.

Top Bottom