• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
31189255353_6a3d309b01_o.png

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

HAPPY 11 YEARS NEOGAF! Last month marked the 11 year anniversary of the thread! Here's to many more!

Dear NeoGAF,

We're in the FINAL month of 2017 already! The holidays are upon us! Are you ready for gaming and beyond? Best wishes to you all!

NO TIME LEFT FOR 2017!

In typical new month fashion, let's reflect on the previous month and post our favorite pick-ups from November 2017. As we go through December 2017, let's post our latest pick-ups as well! Take care everyone!

Your Neighborhood Friendly,
MarkMan

Welcome to the monthly tradition on NeoGAF! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

---

I was in Japan for the past few weeks... Here are some of my favorite November pick-ups!

23966768_134406850596104_208749798726041600_n.jpg

B-SIDE Label pick-ups from their Harajuku store.

23824999_134936207168935_2138716679151026176_n.jpg

My Japan trip was wonderful. I got to see the new Gundam Unicorn with my wonderful lady.

23667709_2021232891492955_8758073520732241920_n.jpg

UNO anyone?

23734925_301762830330761_2096243184920166400_n.jpg

OG Air Max 1s! So far this release is only in Asia.

Not that many pick-ups, especially gaming. But amazing experiences. That was fun. Enjoy your month!

Have a good one, GAF! If you'd like to follow my adventures, please follow me on twitter or instagram (both accounts are @MarkMan23)!

23734925_301762830330761_2096243184920166400_n.jpg

OG Air Max 1s! So far this release is only in Asia.

Not that many pick-ups, especially gaming. But amazing experiences. That was fun. Enjoy your month!

Have a good one, GAF! If you'd like to follow my adventures, please follow me on twitter or instagram (both accounts are @MarkMan23)!

Loving those OG Air Max 1's MarkMan. Great pick up. Japan looks awesome; living the dream!

Kid Ying

This one, i bet, it's a little different than usual.

Lots of people surely got their Snes classic these times, but in Brazil, they also released an mega drive (or genesis, if you want to call it that) classic, with some games and the classic look. Also, it accepts the cartridges of old! My fiancee knew that this was my favorite console of all time and gave me as an early christmas present.

Without further ado, two pics.

tpkWItC.jpg

7VK2xWz.jpg

I almost cried when i started to play those games, man. Those were the times...

Chastten

Banned
Well, technically not all from december but I only got the time to take pictures now, so oh well. Won't make any new purchases for the rest of the month as I'm saving for a new camera currently and that won't be cheap.

As the 3DS is on its way out I figured now's the time to pick up some games I had meant to get earlier. Will still buy a few more RPG's on the cheap when I find them but no hurry.

Don't have a Switch yet, but screw that. I got the CE's from Xenoblade Chronicles as well as Xenoblade Chronicles X so I needed to have this. Also really like the colorscheme of the controller so that's a nice bonus.

SNES Classic is awesome. Unlike the NES Classic, this thing actually has more then 3 or 4 games that still hold up really well. Awesome little thing. MM was something I got from my nephew while he was cleaning out his attic. I already have the game 3 times but hey, free stuff!

Decided to keep my PC for a little while longer, while only making some minor upgrades. So the first thing that had to go was the obnoxiously loud stock cooler of my AMD FX6300. Also got a few new harddisks but those came with no box, so yeah...

And finally some Lego. Got the lighthouse for only €33 so I figured why not, and I needed the Winter Village Station to complete the series. Love them both, but especially the station is awesome.

MrBenchmark

Well, technically not all from december but I only got the time to take pictures now, so oh well. Won't make any new purchases for the rest of the month as I'm saving for a new camera currently and that won't be cheap.

As the 3DS is on its way out I figured now's the time to pick up some games I had meant to get earlier. Will still buy a few more RPG's on the cheap when I find them but no hurry.

Don't have a Switch yet, but screw that. I got the CE's from Xenoblade Chronicles as well as Xenoblade Chronicles X so I needed to have this. Also really like the colorscheme of the controller so that's a nice bonus.

SNES Classic is awesome. Unlike the NES Classic, this thing actually has more then 3 or 4 games that still hold up really well. Awesome little thing. MM was something I got from my nephew while he was cleaning out his attic. I already have the game 3 times but hey, free stuff!

Decided to keep my PC for a little while longer, while only making some minor upgrades. So the first thing that had to go was the obnoxiously loud stock cooler of my AMD FX6300. Also got a few new harddisks but those came with no box, so yeah...

And finally some Lego. Got the lighthouse for only €33 so I figured why not, and I needed the Winter Village Station to complete the series. Love them both, but especially the station is awesome.
I have that same cooler on FX-6300 and run it @4.4ghz all the time nice and cool.

Solidsnake32292

Neo Member
Received my Google Home Max today. Really great product. Had a mini for a few weeks and I ended up purchasing the Philips Hue smart lights and now this. Coming from a hard Apple user, I'm impressed!

Also did an unboxing video if anyone is interested.

https://youtu.be/L0rAdXD2NGY

rUhHJvj.jpg
[/IMG]

bwolfman

Neo Member
Skylanders developer art books.

rLgbJqw.jpg

Darksiders 2 Death and Dust Statue

7mQty13.jpg

I don’t have it setup, but that’s what it looks like.

dsii_statue-1.jpg

oblo

OhTnDLD.png

PPBTmuW.png

Also got RE: Revelations 2 (handheld raid mode is like a guilty pleasure to me) & Phantom Breaker on the Switch eShop, might pick up Tiny Metal, not sure yet.

/edit: just got my Xmas presents from my fiancée:

DRq3JP3.jpg

What a waifu!

/edit2:

Y765luE.jpg

Got me some digital Switch Xmas goodies.

ehkooboh

Neo Member
Back from 2 weeks trip to Japan covering Kyoto, Osaka and Nara. Would've bought more but luggages were filled with winter clothes.

VQACGms.jpg

Artistic

Purchased a XB1 S Forza Bundle. Couldn't stop staring at my brother's so I purchased my own lol.
Un8nHdO.jpg

Copy of PUBG I purchased myself.
egTOVAj.jpg

Gifts from NikeTalk Secret Santa
HJ1WwGC.jpg

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
December pick-ups + black friday stuff i haven't yet posted:

Zelda (haven't bought Majora's Mask cuz its way overpriced - the price of both of these games combined + $10-15 on top - FUCK NO):

DS4 V2 + DS4 charging station + grips for analog sticks+ N3DS charging station:

Gigabit Wi-Fi Router for my new 330 Mbit/s internet connection.

And a S ton of Blu-Rays (a second batch coming next year).

Top Bottom