• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15th Anniversary of Gran Turismo Europe: Invite to GT6, [Make A New Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look like some blurry low quality gt5 clouds to me, any bigger screen cap?

silverstone2vuqx.png

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not in-game.

amar212

Okay, these are captures from 1080p movie:

Track is definitely real in the movie, GT-R is real, other cars are not.

But there is something strange with those *other* cars, at least it seems to me like that.

What is the "GT4" car, white one with black parts? Also, red "GT5" car only resemble GT-R IMO, something seems off there? And I agree, those are all Standards models with upgraded interiors (as seen on Saleen). Kaz is being smug again.

ruttyboy

Call me crazy, but some of the cockpit cam shots, the colour balance totally changes for the track (the grass is a lot greener and brighter particularly) so they either shot it at a totally different time of day, they messed up when superimposing the old cars, or that's ingame footage superimposed on the windshield.

I-hate-u

I bet they will announce GT games across current consoles aka the PS3, PSVITA and the PS4. Seems like a perfect way to celebrate the occasion.

Hydrargyrus

I hope it will be a 2014 release. I don't care if it's for PS3 or PS4, but what I don't want is a PS4 delay because this game.

The best scenario will be a cross release, for PS4 and PS3 during 2014. It would be time enough for Drive Club to be the option of choice for the drivers

KAL2006

Banned
This would make sense

Gran Turismo 5 2013 DLC PS3
-DLC for current users
-Re-released seperatly for retail

Gran Turismo Vita
-Fall 2014

Gran Turismo 6 Prologue PS4
-Q3 2014

ruttyboy

Good effort, but perspective is still very wrong, combined with the totally different lighting angle... it makes them look more different than they should be... (because they are the same ¬_¬)

That winners podium will be the key to it. Has the design ever changed like that from a square of squares, to all of it being squares?

Also, there's a different black and white image of it just before it goes into colour, can someone capture a still of that?

Mobius 1

New avatar to celebrate.

Also, I have these stickers and want to give them out to NRL and GT-GAF:

ibadfRi8O7gbUf.JPG

But I have to figure out the logistics of sending them around. Let me know if you're interested and we will make a list.

15 years. Feels like yesterday.

ruttyboy

New avatar to celebrate.

Also, I have these stickers and want to give them out to NRL and GT-GAF:

ibadfRi8O7gbUf.JPG

But I have to figure out the logistics of sending them around. Let me know if you're interested and we will make a list.

15 years. Feels like yesterday.

Erm, yes please?!

MrCow

8jeI2Q0.jpg

just for comparison:

in the real picture i posted and in the GT vid pic:
- fence at the right is the same
- checker board on the right is the same

in your "real" picture:
- no fence on the right
- checker board on the right is different

i don't know if they changed the fence and checker board later but your picture looks so different because it may be just an old version of the track.

my picture and the GT vid pic look about the same/ have no difference in architecture just in lighting

Raist

Banned

Nah, team CG would argue that the driver is CG :p

But yeah, I dunno. Some parts of that shot look a bit suspicious, like textures at the bottom seem blurry (like poor AF). Might just be due to the poor quality of the file.

Those checked patterns on the other hand...

That's the new wing, inaugurated 2 years ago (May 17th, actually).

And this is how it looks like:

silv4.jpg

edit: beaten like a red headed stepchild. Also it looks like the checkered thing was not finished in that pic. NVM.

saladine1

So, this event isn't exclusively about GT6?

So Kaz is just going to talk about the future?

Perhaps GT6 isn't going to be on PS3 at all..
Perhaps it is going to be a PS4 exclusive for a later date..

antibolo

Banned
I say they should skip right to the PS4 and not waste time making another PS3 game. Forza already won this gen, better accept it and move forward.

DJ88

None of the cars you guys guessed to be under that cover come even close to matching the way the rear slopes so much. You can see the cloth tightly wrapped around that part and it's a clear long downward slope.

Edit: nvm, got a clearer look not on my mobile and see it looks more like its hanging off the spoiler.

Well, BEFORE I read the thread I saw the trailer and thought the black and white Silverstone looked.. funny. But the coloured version looked too real.

These two parts though:

cMUDxgg.jpg

and
m3T6U2W.png

looked "weird", not totally realistic.

WHAT'S HAPPENING I CANT TELL ANYMORE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom