• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony TGS Conference 2017 Thread - Hey Dante, will we meet again?

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
SOON

x5JZ7yI.gif

AmyS

It would be more likely that Sony announces PS5, than a new handheld / Vita successor, and the chances of a PS5 announcement at TGS are probably less than 1/10th of 1% and that's being generous.

Putty

Not expecting anything tbh...Lets see what happens. I'd like to see a new Sport trailer focusing on weather, but we'll see.

Vlaphor

I'm replacing a server in a store, so I'll be up for a few more hours anyway. Bring it on.

DOA6 would be the tits.

Too bad its not happening.

I'm hoping they'd learn somewhat from the work they did with DOAX3 and also have it be the ass as well...

If it is just the tits, I'm ok with that

Tyaren

Since the other thread was just closed here again:

I won't ask for much. I just want a Dead or Alive 6 and Soul Calibur 6 announcement.

source.gif

Neoxon

Just give me gameplay of Sigma, Black Panther, Tien, & Yamcha and I’m happy. I’m not expecting Zeku until the SFV invitational at the earliest.

Since the other thread was just closed here again:

I won't ask for much. I just want a Dead or Alive 6 and Soul Calibur 6 announcement.

source.gif
SCVI sounds more like a PSX reveal, to be honest.

DoA6, something Project Dawn, that new console AAA game from that mobile company.

Also lmao @ at EZA stream with Devils Never Cry (DMC3) music.

Top Bottom