• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GLOW |OT| The highest rated wrestling program on television - Netflix June 23rd

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
2 episodes in, I absolutely love this so far.

"Her hair is brown, the color of shit." lol that line delivery was so perfect. Alison Brie is such a fuckin babe tho

Dereck

Ep 1:
IKYcp9i.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol, Alison is the
heel

Really liked the first two episodes.

Edit: Kuntar

ZeroX03

Banned
Okay I'm in after the first episode, the ladies are great but holy shit Maron is perfect for the role.

And Rich Sommer is coming for Yvette Nicole Brown next

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
watched the trailer for this just a couple of days ago and it rocketed to my most anticipated spot. Will almost certainly binge it this weekend.

Matty77

5 episodes done, this excellent, great casting and acting all around even for lesser and background characters.

And while I really like Maron I was suprised by the amount of critical praise but he's really killing it.

ZeroX03

Banned
As was the case with Love, 30min is a far better sweet spot for Netflix. Even the dry dramas, 50min is almost always pushing it way too far.

Interested to see what kind of set pieces we get in later episodes, because so far it's been mostly gym scenes.

TTOOLL

Watching the first episode here. 15min in and I already love it. The music is amazing, the setting too. I hope not to be disappointed. Also
boobs.

edit: that voice, that's Marc Maron?? Holy shit!

TTOOLL

Episode 1

Holy fuck at the Separate Ways scene!!! Netflix gave me want I've always wanted and never knew!

Raxus

Two episodes in and just here to parrot it is great.

I am also shocked this thread isn't taking off considering GAF's love of all things Brie.

Tankard

Finished Eps. 1, i would never end be interest in watching if not for Brie in the cast, and i'm glad i did, great 80's music and ambience and the story seems really interesting and fun. Can't wait to continue, it's what i need after dragging through a Orange is the New Black episode these days.

Waitng to get home from work later so I can start it up

Didn't know this was going to be half hour eps so that is great. This brie anticipation is growing though

kunonabi

Loving the show although I don't give a damn about Ruth.

Also, Awesome Kong continues to be amazing. She really needs to be a bigger star than she is.

Kaladin

Loving the show although I don't give a damn about Ruth.

Also,
Awesome Kong
continues to be amazing. She really needs to be a bigger star than she is.

Spoiler tag any actual wrestler involvement, the only one known before the show premiered today was Chavo. It's a fun Easter egg for wrestling fans/

Aiii

So not worth it
Spoiler tag any actual wrestler involvement, the only one known before the show premiered today was Chavo. It's a fun Easter egg for wrestling fans/

She is a regular cast member. She is in the OP for fucks sake.

Also, you are wrong about everything else you said. The guest roles were known, as was Chavo's involvment as the real life trainer of the actresses.

Mafro

Her casting has been known about for months and she's in the promo pics and trailers. It's not a spoiler.

Kaladin

She is a regular cast member. She is in the OP for fucks sake.

Also, you are wrong about everything else you said. The guest roles were known, as was Chavo’s involvment as the real life trainer of the actresses.

I had not known she was a main cast member, don't know her real name and didn't recognize her there. I hadn't seen any guest roles announced on IMDB or other sources aside from Chavo.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Marc Maron was born to play this character

And the humor is on point

I am also shocked this thread isn't taking off considering GAF's love of all things Brie.

All the Brie fanatics are in for a sexy spook. Fully expecting them all to indulge on a lonely Friday night.

TS-08

I had not known she was a main cast member, don't know her real name and didn't recognize her there. I hadn't seen any guest roles announced on IMDB or other sources aside from Chavo.

That's fine, but you personally not knowing openly provided and discussed information doesn't make it spoiler-worthy.

Matty77

Only 1 episode in but Marc Maron is killing me here. So damn perfect in the role.

Marc Maron was born to play this character

And the humor is on point.

I actually think he is better in this than his own show where he played himself. Not putting it down I loved Maron for what it is (and Dave Anthony is god tier funny also) but he obviously learned a lot from the show because he is making the most out of a role he really could have coasted through with not much notice because it is kind of him in only the best ways.

Wow. That first episode was great. I was expecting it to be good, but it blew that away. Seeing Alison Bree naked was pretty shocking in itself, but really it was just how funny it ending up being. I also love that they're not shying away from real world names and such., definitely has a great 80's feel.

Top Bottom