• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

turbocat

Adult-owned, non-smoking home. Prices include shipping, and everything listed is NTSC/US. All games are used, and pictures can be provided upon request.

The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Promotional Disc (Gamecube; Nintendo Power one with 4 games) - $45
Horizon: Zero Dawn - $35
Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U) - $40
Zero Time Dilemma (Vita) - $20
Freedom Wars - $12
Danganronpa (Vita) - $27
Danganronpa 2 (Vita) - $27
Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - $25
Pokemon Conquest - $27
999 (DS) - $20
inFamous: Second Son - $14

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. Paypal(gift & fees paid) and NA PSN credit accepted. Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

Video game books
Darkstalkers Graphic File - $20
Catherine sound disk and art book - $5
Art of Persona 3 w/ soundtrack $10

Miscellaneous
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $2
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $20
Apple Magic Mouse(1st version) $20
Uncharted 1-3 PS3 $10
Killzone 2 - $3
Beatles Rock Band - $5
3DS Power A Folio Case - $5

Blurays $3 each
Leonard Cohen live at Isle of Wight 1970
Inglourious Basterds
I Love You, Man

DVDs - $1.50 each or 10 for $10 unless noted
Eastbound & Down season 1
Aeon Flux collection $5
Daria Complete series $5
Bob Dylan: No Direction Home
Hedwig & The Angry Inch - $5
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Piranha
Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You In Time
A.I.
Borat
Requiem For A Dream
Marie Antoinette
King Kong
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
The Decemberists: A Practical Handbook
Ani Difranco: Live At Babeville
Nirvana: Live! Tonight! Sold out!
Ninja Scroll
Labyrinth
Little Miss Sunshine
Cyrus
Knocked Up
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Tell Me What Rockers To Swallow
The Science Of Sleep
Amelie
Pixies
The Aviator
Back To The Future Trilogy - $3
Escape From New York
Dr. Strangelove
Terminator 2
Spider-Man 2
Simpsons Movie
Funny People
Eternal Sunshine
Sweeney Todd
Iron Man

WANT TO TRADE $70 WORTH OF STUFF FOR
12 month NA PS+ code
New PS4 controller

BorntoPlay

Oakb9ta.png

WTB

If anyone want to help me with the 3 exclusive link (amazon, bestbuy, gamestop), please shot me a PM....

article_post_width_ami.jpg

WTS

The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild DLC code (Switch or WiiU) for $18 (paypal f&f)

T0pV7gM.png

WTS

Sonic Mania code (any plataform) $18 (paypal f&f)

rW5E1CFl.png

WTS

Blaster Master Zero (Switch or 3ds) $9 (paypal f&f)

efpRACjl.jpg

WTS:

I have a Uplay Ghost Recon Wildlands code that requires a GeForce GTX 1050 or 1050 Ti graphics card to redeem through GeForce Experience.

$15 Paypal F&F

chualie

WTS:
Like New Corsair VOID RGB Wireless Headphones - $45 shipped.

Box is open but I only tested them out once and decided to keep my Hyper X Cloud II Headset instead.

og7ca39l.jpg

aO4T8aGl.jpg

WTB:

Destiny 2 code

Labadal

[H] (open to offers, money/trades)
2064: Read Only Memories $1
AI War: Fleet Command $1
Ballistick $1
Beat Hazard Ultra $1
Chroma Squad $2
Double Fine Adventure Documentary $1
Dusty Revenge: Co-Op Edition $1
Gods Will Be Watching $1
JumpJet Rex $1
Luna's Wandering Stars $1
Monster Loves You! $1
Morphblade $1
Potatoman Seeks the Troof $1
Retro Game Crunch $1
Rituals $1
RIVE $1
Shoppe Keep $1
Shütshimi $1
Slime-san $1
Space Run Galaxy $1
Spirits $1
Super Galaxy Squadron EX $1
Super Hexagon $1
The Swapper $2
Team Indie $1
Tumblestone $1

[W]
PayPal or trade offers

Diebuster

WTS

The Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone Limited Edition (PS4) - $30 OBO

Comes with a code for the expansion, a guide for Gwent, and 154 cards. It's opened, but the cards are still sealed and the game tokens are still in their cardboard encasing (except for two that popped off on their own). The code is unused. I basically just opened it to see what was inside and it's been closed ever since.

US only please.

shanafan

Kind-of a random question, but with digital UV codes for movies, what resolution are the movies in? Is there a standard for all of them?

Hello everyone!!! I'm looking for a cheap PS4 and/or Xbox One (depending on price). I don't mind what model it is so long as it's in good shape and isn't banned or anything. PM me and we can work something out!!

maxcriden

WTB Amazon or Best Buy SNES Classic preorder at cost (which were available overnight only last night).

I realize this is a long shot, but I figure it can't hurt to ask in case someone got an extra and wasn't planning to sell it or something.

Stanng243

WTB
I am looking to buy the following UHD codes for around 6$
I am legend
Criminal

Also looking for season 2 of
Supergirl
Legends of tomorrow.

T-Rex.

Banned
WTT/WTS

I have a copy of Final Fantasy XIV PC (complete edition) turning up tomorrow which I no longer need, so if anyone's interested in it shoot me a PM. Alternatively, I'm looking to buy White Day on Steam so I'm open to receiving that in exchange.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). Feel free to PM with any questions or offers. Click on the images for full-sized versions.

Gunstar Heroes Soundtrack: Limited Edition $40.00/$41.50. Still sealed. Upper, right corner of the front cover has a small crease. SOLD

Neurovoider w/ soundtrack (Limited Run Games #75) for PS4 $55.00/$56.95. Still sealed. Comes with trading card.

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Soundtrack (Limited Run Games Exclusive Version) $55.00/$56.95. Sealed and in excellent condition.

Want to Buy
Castlevania DS games. Don't have to be complete, game card only is fine.

Want to Sell
$1100 in United Airlines (or Star Alliance) credit. Probably not going to use it before the end of this year, so offering up a sweet deal for GAFers. You send me the flight you want, I book it for you, you pay me via PayPal and I give you a 18% discount on the total fare. If you have a United Plus Mileage account, you get miles, too. Already had one successful transaction on this. Looking to move it fast!

PM me for details and to set it up.

Also for sale:

US Gizmondo handheld console (missing the horrible demo SD card, but otherwise complete) and a sealed copy of Richard Burns rally for Gizmondo. - $250 shipped

World of Tanks Wargaming.net Employee Anniversary watch - given to employees for the EU office's 4th/US office's 3rd anniversary. Has my name on the back of the case, but the strap actually covers it up completely. Includes the branded box. - $150 shipped

Forensic Files Complete DVD Set - Seasons 2-5 have been opened and viewed once. Seasons 1, 6-14, and the sampler DVD are still sealed. - $95 shipped

Titanfall Collector's Edition Statue and LE Art Book (still sealed) - Local San Francisco pick-up only. - $100

Strategy Guides (Magna Carta 2, XenoSaga II, EOS IV: Oblivion, Dead or Alive 5, Star Ocean Till The End of Time, LEGO Star Wars III, Shadow of Rome, Onimusha 3 Limited Edition) - make a reasonable offer.

Final Fantasy XIII Japan Press Announcement Kit - got this in Tokyo when SE announced FFXIII back in the day. Missing the business card holder - make a reasonable offer.

Dear Friends Music from Final Fantasy Program - from the first ever concern they held back in 2004 at E3. - make an offer

The Archive of Drag-On Dragoon - make an offer

Range Murata "Spy Fiction" signed art piece - got this from a Sammy Event back in the day. - make an offer

Drummania Controller - used once, missing the sticks but you can pick some up at any music store - $45 shipped

Halo Reach LE Statue - statue only, no box - $60 shipped or $45 local San Francisco pick-up

Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for Xbox 360 - no game, just the lunchbox and LE goodies - $30 shipped

Street Fighter Cammy 2008 Convention Print signed by Omar Dogan - numbered 44/50, framed - make an offer

http://imgur.com/XM5BKiV

Shantom

WTS through Paypal F+F (Steam keys):
NBA 2K17 $4
Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition - $4
Magicka 2 $3
Resident Evil 6 $2.50
War for the Overworld $2
Offworld Trading Company $2
Punch Club Deluxe $2
Nekopara Vol 1, Vol 2 - $2 each
Party Hard $1.50
Galactic Civilisations III $1
Umbrella Corps + Deluxe Edition Upgrade $1
Risen + Risen 2 $1 (or $0.75 each)
Super Rude Bear Resurrection $1
Shoppe Keep $1

Danneee

I am 8 bit
&
Super I am 8 bit

Both books in really good condition. Shelf wear at most as they've been on a bookshelf since I bough them.

$35 including shipping.

WTS

Oakb9ta.png

All prices are in US$ and include shipping.

Paypal only, please. F&F or pay fees. I'm willing to accept offers on all items, just PM me.

Game Keys

Steam
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - $2
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - $2
Steamworld Heist - $2
Ballistick - $0.50
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition - $0.50
Saints Row 2 - $0.50
Saints Row The Third - $1
Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition - $1
Pony Island - $.50
Space Pilgrim Episode I: Alpha Centauri - $.50
Town of Salem - $.50

Origin
Battlefield 3 - $0.50
Medal of Honor - $0.50
Mirror's Edge - $0.50
Populous - $0.50

edit holding off on this until I can get things sorted.

Do have my SNES games ready to go though. Technically cart only but they have a universal game case with a printed label. Shipping would be $5 first game, $2 each additional.

Chrono trigger - $100
Final fantasy 2 -$40
Final fantasy 3 GONE
Super Chase HQ - 15
Adventures of Kid Kleets (with original manual/box) - $40
Gradius 3 - $10
Bart's nightmare - $15
F zero - $10
Stunt race FX - $8
Hook - $10
Final fantasy mystic quest - GONE
Adventures of mighty Max - $5
Tiny toon adventures buster busts loose -$5
Doom (UGC but no printed label)- $25

Not really looking to haggle, just need money for bills.

Top Bottom