• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/25/08 - Tanod's catch up week

Beq

Neo Member
h3ro said:
A GAF quote of my favorite movie ever and Wipeout HD in the same 24 hours...

so awesome.

Yes, it is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. I fuckin love that movie.

This is the biggest PSN week I have ever seen, wipeout, mm9, burnout paradise, fucking RUSH!!!!

Xater

Ok tried the demo of MM9 and this is an instabuy. Capcom is so awesome this generation. BTW MM9 is 63 MB big. :lol

PurE
Burnout PSN
WipEout
MEgaMan
LBP BEta

Wow!

r8ch2o.png

Billen

Banned
MadFuzzy said:
Here's today's Japanese store update:

Angel Love Online (free - MMORPG)

Personally I have no intentions of playing this, being in Japanese and all. But still, isn't this somewhat megaton, or at a tactical nuke level? Free MMO on a console+Japan? Couldn't this possibly be something very, very big?

yurinka

CurlySaysX said:
Came on Sony. Upload your god damn Euro PSN store now!!
images

The uploader monkey is too busy now talking with his mum. Let's hope he doesn't forget to upload Mega Man 9, too.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Well MM9 is great, already shouted at that second fucking elephant :lol

Still update soon plix I want Wipeout before I go out :(

herod

Billen said:
Personally I have no intentions of playing this, being in Japanese and all. But still, isn't this somewhat megaton, or at a tactical nuke level? Free MMO on a console+Japan? Couldn't this possibly be something very, very big?
Corea would be bigger.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Wollan, try pausing and then resuming your download on Angel Love. It should connect you again. It's downloading fast for me.

Reminder:

The updates usually go live at the top of every hour. So, we could have it in:

7 minutes
1 hour 7 minutes
2 hours 7 minutes

or

Sony fuck up big time and this thread goes bat shit insane

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Glad to see there'll be a Mega Man demo, as it could sway me into buying the full game. Why no Wipeout demo, though? I'm not spening $20 on something I may hate.

Billen

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
Sony fuck up big time and this thread goes bat shit insane

While the europeans are waiting, this is a good opportunity to straighten things out; what exactly IS "bat shit insane"? A bat with insane shit, coming in different colours and shapes? And insane bat that takes a shit in mysterious ways?

You regular people might not care, but 2K said there will be a demo for NBA 2K9 today. Don't know if the PSN version will be ready, but that is huge for sports people.

Huggers

Keyser Soze said:
Reminder:

The updates usually go live at the top of every hour. So, we could have it in:

7 minutes
1 hour 7 minutes
2 hours 7 minutes

It's going to be the last one isn't it

/pessimist

Billen said:
While the europeans are waiting, this is a good opportunity to straighten things out; what exactly IS "bat shit insane"? A bat with insane shit, coming in different colours and shapes? And insane bat that takes a shit in mysterious ways?

To be very insane, to a degree beyond normal reckoning . 0_o

The Mirrors Edge demo news is hitting a few random logs at the moment, but it seems to be all coming from the same source who missread a press release, and wrongly reported it in the first place.

TheExodu5

Banned
I've never played Wipeout before, and not much Megaman. I'll be getting both. God damnit I have no money to spend and I'm buying 2 games. Damn you PSN!

Hopefully I even play both on top of the LBP beta, which I've devoted my life to since I got in. :lol

The PSN is being updated...Burnout Legends for the PSP is now available for 14.99 and Burnout Dominator is also available for the PSP at 17.99

Top Bottom