• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Taruranto

Could anyone make an avatar with this? Thanks.

PtGFiOJ.jpg

This is the original pic too just in case:

Clefargle

Would someone mind formatting this as an avatar for me? I want to retain transparency pls. I appreciate it in advance.
200px-Red_Clefairy_dark_self_PMRS.png

Edit: maybe trim the margins a bit? Thanks

I really somehow want an avatar that's able to successfully have Apollo Justice and something Megaman NT Warrior/Battle Network related (maybe MegaMan himself or Lan Hikari) put together. But I can't really think of anything/find any helpful images for a visual. Halp, potentially? :eek:

I really somehow want an avatar that's able to successfully have Apollo Justice and something Megaman NT Warrior/Battle Network related (maybe MegaMan himself or Lan Hikari) put together. But I can't really think of anything/find any helpful images for a visual. Halp, potentially? :eek:

Going to have to give this one a good think

Wtbt3nP.png

Ultimadrago

Hi AvatarGAF, another convoluted request~

Could I get the character from above as the transparent? The face is a must, but I doubt the whole stuffed animal can fit. This is fine, but work it if possible. Also

I would like the block here placed in the bottom-right corner (feel free to further crop it).

And a tiny image of this character in the bottom-left (as in my avatar right now).

I'd also like variations (with and without the extra small items requested).

Aizo

Banned
May I please have a Lovecraftian version of my avatar for Halloween? No specific request beyond it being Lovecraftian. Thank you very much in advance for your work.

Original:
6JXUtse.png

These Gimp tutorials suck ass. How do I get rid of the white edges from my transparent images without going through the long ass process of using the eraser tool and carefully erasing each and every bit?

Hey! Can someone make me an avatar of only the head and give it an orange outline kind of like i have on the avatar im using right now?

zKhQjro.jpg

I would really appreciate it!

Zackat

No worries, I was hoping you wouldn't mind. Hope you came through that recent hurricane unscathed.

yep all good. was without power for a few days and had to cut up some trees, but no damage. I work at the hospital so that was more exhausting than anything else, all the people coming in right after the storm.

Thank you!!! Y'all are the best!!!

Edit: How do I get it to save with the transparent background?

oLhi29U.png

he had it just a little too large. that should work now

yep all good. was without power for a few days and had to cut up some trees, but no damage. I work at the hospital so that was more exhausting than anything else, all the people coming in right after the storm.

oLhi29U.png

Whoa that's crazy! Hope you all are doing fine. And thanks again!

caramac

oLhi29U.png

Yeah, my bad on that, forgot to resize :(

Hello, would it be possible to have this scaled down to avatar size and have the background be transparent? I'd also like to keep the red border on the top and bottom, if possible. (I don't mind if the scarf has to be cut off)

makotoaske3.png

Thanks in advance!

Perineum

7c6f04d2a3ba64873a1d3df84739b9c7--black-panthers-marvel.jpg

Could someone help avatarize this for me? I'd like to ditch the 4 in the upper left and the watermark in the lower right. Would like to keep that orange background color instead of transparent or white.

Becci

Hello, would it be possible to have this scaled down to avatar size and have the background be transparent? I'd also like to keep the red border on the top and bottom, if possible. (I don't mind if the scarf has to be cut off)

makotoaske3.png

Thanks in advance!

QJ1mYwk.png
9xmQ3kU.png

( 2nd one shows more of her elbow )

7c6f04d2a3ba64873a1d3df84739b9c7--black-panthers-marvel.jpg

Could someone help avatarize this for me? I'd like to ditch the 4 in the upper left and the watermark in the lower right. Would like to keep that orange background color instead of transparent or white.

4JSClvf.png

Top Bottom