• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

Tainted

Double dipped?

I quintuple dipped.

360, PS3, PS4, XBO, now PC.

NwDjdg9.jpg

I don't know why I can't bring myself to change it. I just feel like 50 is the way it is, no arguing, but then again it's 2015 here.

I use 50 because I frequently browse on mobile. I try to remember to set it back 100 when I'm on desktop though. There should be per-device settings.

Qassim

I'm so unbelievably excited for a game I've already played (albeit in a way that saved a lot of the game for the eventual PC release).

I can't believe it's finally coming!

etta

my hard graphic balls
Nice title. It is really happening isn't it. Almost two year, but it is finally here. Just half a day more guys, then we can taste that glorious 60fps heavenly nectar.

Really man? That's crazy!

Bought PS3 originally. Traded it in and bought the 360 version to play with friends. Sold off the 360 version when I sold my 360. Bought the Xbox One version when I got my Xbox One. Traded in that version when I sold my Xbox One, to get the PS4 version. Now, I have the PC version pre-loaded.

I've still never beat the campaign. I just enjoy blowing shit up that much.

oneils

Will probably cave and buy it a third time. Just wish I could sort out my audio over HDMI issues I'm having with my pc. Always need to restart the pc to have it properly recognized. Anyone have tips for this?

Terra

Hope we're in for something good. :)
Haven't touced a GTA-game since IV, so it is good and unspoiled for me!

Smokey

Anybody planning to use a DS4? I kind of want to but the button prompts will reflect a Xbox controller correct? I tried it in AC Unity and it annoyed me enough to go back to KB/M.

ref

Triple dipped and not even upset.

Even though I only spent 6-7 hours across the PS3/PS4 versions, I am finally ready to truly get into this game.

980 SLI at 1440p going to be so glorious.

Tainted

Anybody planning to use a DS4? I kind of want to but the button prompts will reflect a Xbox controller correct? I tried it in AC Unity and it annoyed enough to go back to KB/M.

I guess as long as there are no official drivers from Sony...windows has no way of knowing it is a DS4

Top Bottom