• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

another ubi f*ck up: 2 GB rar with concept art for unannounced games on FTP

SumGamer

jiggle said:
ubi.jpg

:(

You have no idea how much I feel bad for you. That must be about 98%. Are you sure the file is removed?

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
jj984jj said:
It's nearly 1GB.
So if someone removed that one and those Far Cry 2 tech demos from the rar it would be how big? Maybe someone is able to host a zip with all the images and not the videos?

jiggle

sangreal said:
I have quickpar but I've never used it to make par files before, just to recover

Ah
nvm
I'll just extract whatever files I managed to download so far.
thanks^^

This'll be nice to look through all the layers. Maybe learn a thing or two ^^.

So far...Assasins Creed is the only one worth looking at...The screens posted of the PSP star wars look amazing but couldn't they atleast put a proper shadow on the main character? Even N64 could do that and PSP is two times stronger than N64.

ant1532

Banned
Thanks for the heads up, lots of neat Assanins Stuff! Nice that they're bringin back TMNT back to its roots too!

Anyways, what is the Animation/frame rate again for Assasins Creed compared with Prince of Persia.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
That paused screen looks like a huge spoiler, 360 buttons no less, if only we'd had this pack a few weeks back :lol

SumGamer

Although I know about the story of AC but that healthbar is very disturbing. It almost make the whole thing look worse.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
So on my site, I have posted a load of info about Far Cry 2 and Assassin's Creed.

http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/

What are my options if Ubi emails me like Activision did with Call of Duty 3 screens. The fact that this pack was given out to the public (pretty much) and I have never been in contact with Ubi or signed anything makes me think they can't do much. What do you guys think?

sangreal

McBacon said:
So on my site, I have posted a load of info about Far Cry 2 and Assassin's Creed.

http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/

What are my options if Ubi emails me like Activision did with Call of Duty 3 screens. The fact that this pack was given out to the public (pretty much) and I have never been in contact with Ubi or signed anything makes me think they can't do much. What do you guys think?

well even if they released them, they haven't given anyone permission to distribute the images so its copyright infringement

that said, unless you're worried about your relationship with ubisoft its probably not a big deal

Tiktaalik

Maybe it's part of the storyline in this new game, but this "Prince" doesn't look like a Prince of Persia. By this I mean that he doesn't look at all Middle Eastern.

jarosh

ok can someone explain all the 'blah blah futuristic' comments to me. i must have missed some information about assassin's creed...

Uncle

jarosh said:
ok can someone explain all the 'blah blah futuristic' comments to me. i must have missed some information about assassin's creed...

You are actually controlling the assassin from the future.

Or something like that.

element said:
Games include:
Assassins Creed
Farcry 2
Farcry PSP
Farcry Wii
Lost
Naruto
OpenSeason
Prince of Persia
RB6: Vegas
Rocky PSP
Splinter Cell 4
Splinter Cell 5
Surf's Up
Star Wars PSP
Shaun White (Snowboarding game)
TMNT
TMNT GBA

download it here
That PoP game..is it a new one?
edit: oops 5 pages already. I only saw the first one.

jarosh

Uncle said:
You are actually controlling the assassin from the future.

Or something like that.
meh. yeah the interface looks pretty damn futuristic. anyway, you got a link or something? where was this discovered?

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
jarosh said:
basically the whole game is like a VR simulation. with further installments it's reasonable to expect that you'll play other "simulations" of the various types of assassins throughout the ages.

i think i've got that right.

Scrow said:
basically the whole game is like a VR simulation. with further installments it's reasonable to expect that you'll play other "simulations" of the various types of assassins throughout the ages.

i think i've got that right.

Except it's all set in the same age. Oh and you work for the Vatican or something.

Uncle

jarosh said:
meh. yeah the interface looks pretty damn futuristic. anyway, you got a link or something? where was this discovered?

It was in some of the previews & interviews from E3 IIRC.

When you are about to die, some static intefernce will appear on the screen. Apparently when the assasin dude dies, you see a hud with the text computer offline or something like that.

jarosh

Uncle said:
It was in some of the previews & interviews from E3 IIRC.

When you are about to die, some static intefernce will appear on the screen. Apparently when the assasin dude dies, you see a hud with the text computer offline or something like that.
oh ok thanks

shuri

Banned
Guys, I don't think that converting all those videos and putting them online is a really smart idea, neither was downloading them from their ftp with your own ip..

sangreal

shuri said:
Guys, I don't think that converting all those videos and putting them online is a really smart idea, neither was downloading them from their ftp with your own ip..
I'm trembling in fear

wasting

Banned
shuri said:

it was on a public ftp

MMaRsu

Banned
shuri said:

Ubisoft doesn't have any ninja's like Nintendo :)

Top Bottom