• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This Week's Japanese Sony Obituaries (magazine news)

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
duckroll said:
New Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon

- Second Chunsoft x Pokemon project
- Slightly different format
- There's probably be 2 versions
- Story will be enhanced
- Will support Wifi
Smiling_teenaged_boy_giving_two_thumbs_up.jpg

duckroll

Okay, "Folks Souls - Forgotten Legend" is definitely Unknown Realms. The main characters are Keith and Ellen, they travel through 7 different worlds and modern Europe. It's an Action Adventure game, and online features include uploading of player created dungeons to share as well as downloading new quests.

Karma Kramer said:
eh.. joke still applies.

by tommorrow it be a bit forced.
I say it's forced NOW, since there is already a huge thread with that title.
Could have at least varied it to BAWLIN or something.
edit* I win.

john tv

duckroll said:
New Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon

- Second Chunsoft x Pokemon project
- Slightly different format
- There's probably be 2 versions
- Story will be enhanced
- Will support Wifi
How was the first one, anyway? Honestly -- was it any good?

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
john tv said:
How was the first one, anyway? Honestly -- was it any good?
Yes if you REALLY like dungeon crawlers and don't mind that Pokemon are thrown in the mix. Only Rogue/Pokemon fans need apply though.

Mirimar

Sounds like AC6 will be the first in the series I'll be playing, always been meaning to. I just know the only reason why is because I'll be able to play with friends over Live. That and the series has always been intriguing, just had no drive to play it. This will be happy news for a friend of mine, he was sorely disappointed with other attempts at flight sims on the 360.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
duckroll said:
Yup. AC4, AC5.

Edit: It looks like AC6 is going to be the major cover story of Famitsu 360 coming out next week.
Nice. I was wondering if this would be some sort of B team working on that game.

XSamu

Banned
Nice to see the Namco game coming to 360 isn't Tekken. But I don't rly dig flight games either..

Talking about flight games, wasn't Project Sylpheed supposed to come out in Europe as well this year?

My money's on a traditional RPG. SE's action RPG plate is rather full at the moment with FFVersus XIII, the "you know it's coming" KH3, and FF: Crisis Core.

KH3 will probably come eventually, but they're not working on it at this time due to Versus. The new KH project is some kind of spinoff.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
MidnightScott said:
eww, Mystery Dungeon sucks...
Well it's the latest entry in Chunsoft's Fushigi no Dungeon series, not surprised that it wasn't received well here. It's not a great game but it certainly isn't horrible. Your ability to enjoy it vastly depends on how much you like Fushigi no Dungeon, or as we call 'em Roguelikes, and your ability to put up with a strong Pokemon infusion. Its a hard game to recommend, that's why only the hardcore (and that's an incredibly small niche) need apply.

Kangu

Banned
Realtime style change in DMC4 OMG so awesome.

Imagine teleporting with Trickster in mid air then switching to Sword Master, unleashing an aerial combo, switching to Gunslinger, pumping some poor marionette full of lead, the switching to royal guard to unleash a pre charged counter. SHIT GAVE MYSELF A BONER.

AGRH now I don't know how long I can hold out without either a PS3 or an X360.

It's too bad every DMC4 thread from now to eternity is going to turn into a fantard shitfeston.

Kangu said:
Realtime style change in DMC4 OMG so awesome.

Imagine teleporting with Trickster in mid air then switching to Sword Master, unleashing an aerial combo, switching to Gunslinger, pumping some poor marionette full of lead, the switching to royal guard to unleash a pre charged counter. SHIT GAVE MYSELF A BONER.

AGRH now I don't know how long I can hold out without either a PS3 or an X360.

It's too bad every DMC4 thread from now to eternity is going to turn into a fantard shitfeston.

Just wait till' the screen shot comparisons come out.

"Look...Look, the 360 version has more trees...it has more ****in trees!"

cvxfreak

C- Warrior said:

Oh man, we're in for another RE4, aren't we? I thought we wouldn't get that till RE5! :lol

unknown realms scans would be nice

Difficult to see what AC6 looks like from the scans. Haven't played a flight sim since TFX, but Im sure this is nice for the fans.

peace

Kangu

Banned
C- Warrior said:

Maybe, just maybe, the Ninja Gaiden tards (who were exclusively Xboxes) will now stay the **** away from the thread. So it's out of the frying pan and into the fire for DMC threads... :(

Busty

Banned
duckroll said:
Devil May Cry 4

- Only the PS3 version is featured this week
- Dante is playable
- Realtime style changing
- A new snow mountain area is shown and a new boss

Have they actually confirmed a 360 version or is that [alfranken] some FOX News style editorialising? [/alfranken]

Mandoric

Banned
duckroll said:
Persona 3 Fes:

- New Personas include old favorites like Hell's Angel, Empusa, Paz, Calticaya, Sparuna, Alp, and Mara (DICK LORD!!!!! :D)!

Basically, it's a dickroll. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Hoping they put Backbeard in too, new photoshop material of him is always welcome.

Jonnyram

Busty said:
Have they actually confirmed a 360 version or is that [alfranken] some FOX News style editorialising? [/alfranken]
DMC4 press release was today, Famitsu was likely printed a couple of days ago and written early last week.

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
Hmm...doesn't look like red graffiti man is showing up today. He may not have realized Famitsu comes out one day earlier this week due to the holiday. I wanna see new DMC4 and Unknown Kingdom Monster Realms...er, Folks Soul!

Defuser

duckroll said:
Devil May Cry 4

- Only the PS3 version is featured this week
- Dante is playable
- Realtime style changing
- A new snow mountain area is shown and a new boss
Pics now!!!

duckroll

Aokage said:
Hmm...doesn't look like red graffiti man is showing up today. He may not have realized Famitsu comes out one day earlier this week due to the holiday. I wanna see new DMC4 and Unknown Kingdom Monster Realms...er, Folks Soul!

He showed up on the thread actually. But he posted a pic of his dog with a scarf instead. :lol

john tv

duckroll said:
Izaki was Level Director for AC4 and Lead Game Designer for AC5.
Sounds right. I know the director was a different guy who, if I recall correctly, wasn't getting invited back. Heheh.

Busty

Banned
Jonnyram said:
DMC4 press release was today, Famitsu was likely printed a couple of days ago and written early last week.

When I visited GAF (my first stop in my morning gaming routine) there was no mention of it on the first page at all.

I totally skipped past it altogether!!!!

If feels like it's the quiest MEGATON ever..... I didn't get wind of it until I visited CVG of all places!!!!!!

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
duckroll said:
He showed up on the thread actually. But he posted a pic of his dog with a scarf instead. :lol

I refuse to believe that was actually him :lol

Top Bottom