• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Error?) Resident Evil Bundle is $20 on Xbox Live! (0,4,5,6,Rev2 and REmake)

Jawmuncher

Where can you use Jill's RE3 costume in this set of games?

REmake

maxresdefault.jpg

Falchion

Bought. I already have a physical copy of RE4 from back in August but this is too good to pass up for all these games.

bman94

Well somebody fucked uo royally. If it wasn't for my crippling fear of Spiders I would have jumped on this. I loved the Original Resident Evil right up until the Spider enemies. After that the game wilk remain uncompleted.

GHG

I bought it but I don't know why.

I already have all these games on other platforms.

I think I have a problem.

Cheers for the reply. I couldn't do it through the site, but had no issues via the app.

Hopefully this doesn't get refunded!

If it does, you'll still have the games. I don't believe MS have any way of taking back a game once it's attached to your account. When I got Dead Rising 4 refunded they made me sign a thing to promise I wouldn't download it and play it. It's still listed in the games I own on the system.

I haven't played it, for the record, because I wanted the PC version, but there you go.

If it does, you'll still have the games. I don't believe MS have any way of taking back a game once it's attached to your account. When I got Dead Rising 4 refunded they made me sign a thing to promise I wouldn't download it and play it. It's still listed in the games I own on the system.

I haven't played it, for the record, because I wanted the PC version, but there you go.

Didn't they successfully revoke the licenses when Fallout 4 had a price mistake and they gave everyone $10? Not sure how it works.

Jawmuncher

That seems really odd. I got refunded for Overwatch.
But I'm assuming it's because they can't revoke a redeemed code, which was what your code was right? Still odd though.

But yeah, I don't recall them ever revoking any price errors people paid for.

NeOak

They have been able to revoke licenses for years, so you got a lazy CSR.

Grisby

Bought as well even though I own most of them on the system or other systems.

Never hurts to have them digitally though.

Redd

Nice. Now I need to convince my friend to buy it so we can run through Re5 and RER2 again. Maybe RE6.....maybe

Jawmuncher

RE3 ain't Sony exclusive. It's on PC, GameCube, Dreamcast, as well as PlayStation. Capcom just doesn't want to put much work on porting the older games from that era.

PlayStation has them since they are more or less just ISO Dumps that can be played via the software PS3/PSP/PSV have.

If RE2make does wel, RE3make will be the next in line. Capcom wants to have the whole series for easy porting in the future.

FinKL

I want it but on PS4 decisions decisions...

Maybe this was intended considering RE7 is play anywhere?

Ending up buying it looks like this bundle will go live on PS4 too but priced at $27

Sadly I own all of these except for 5. Even if I needed just one other game, this would have been worth it, lol.

RE5 Gold Edition is worth the $20 to me, plus it is 27 total pieces of content (all the DLC for these 6 games except Origin's Deluxe Costume set - which 50% off/$5.00 right now as well), so there might some DLC you are missing? Perhaps? Just trying to be helpful here. Plus with the discounted $20 XBox card on Amazon (for 18.76 - get your savings where you can find it haha), I had $34 in credit on my account and this was an easy decision because of that.

I feel like an ass not having RE2/3 on here now... clapcom, git to it.

Yeah... I have them on PS4, and having 0, 1... uh, 4, 5, 6, 7, Revelations 2 and soon Revelations 1 but without 2, 3 and CV is driving me nuts. Sure we're getting the 2 remake (!) but that still leaves 3 and CV.

Hell I would just take the original versions with trophy/achievements even if only just to fill in that gap.

Andyliini

I tried for the first time purchase items from the US Store (EU user here). I added a US address and tried to pay with PayPal. I get an error every time, so it looks like I have to pass. Oh well...

I thought I did good getting RE 4, 5 and 6 for $10 each when they were on sale a while back. This deal is amazing.

I feel you, I did the same thing when Target was clearing them out at $10 each. But this deal is just too good to pass up, so I bit on it. Totally worth it for all that DLC content LOL

meirl

Banned
Yeah... I have them on PS4, and having 0, 1... uh, 4, 5, 6, 7, Revelations 2 and soon Revelations 1 but without 2, 3 and CV is driving me nuts. Sure we're getting the 2 remake (!) but that still leaves 3 and CV.

Hell I would just take the original versions with trophy/achievements even if only just to fill in that gap.

... $20. And this is Not enough content for you? Seriously?

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
£16 in the UK.

I had £20 of credit too so no risk for me. That deal is amazing! Bought so hard so thanks to the OP.

Top Bottom