• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

CyReN

Columbus poster? Dibs.

This would be more accurate looking at passes sold.

titanic-doomed.jpg

Someone should compile the screenshots from the BTS vidoc and post them here in one place now that things have calmed down a bit. I'm sure there are bits of info people may have missed, and that way we don't have to hunt between 3 different threads for them. Plus, you know, I don't think anyone would mind seeing more of this game.

I'll start with this one-

Seriously, how sexy is that. Could you imagine a Burial Mounds remake in that art style?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Question from the Anniversary OT:

A quick question. I got to the point in the game where you get your first warthog and you are supposed to go in the cave and make a jump. The problem is that I managed to destroy that warthog. What do I do now? Any help would be appreciated.

Is that OT still active for Anni stuff? Or should people post here instead?

Someone should compile the screenshots from the BTS vidoc and post them here in one place now that things have calmed down a bit. I'm sure there are bits of info people may have missed, and that way we don't have to hunt between 3 different threads for them. Plus, you know, I don't think anyone would mind seeing more of this game.

I'll start with this one-

Seriously, how sexy is that. Could you imagine a Burial Mounds remake in that art style?

There's a quick flash in the BTS (I don't have the time to capture it) where it's a straight-down-from-the-heavens shot of the Chief's helmet, and it was pure sex. It's only on screen for a second, maybe even less. Edit: It's around 3:40.

Also, can we get a Reach group going? I need to get some Halo in my system before my flight tomorrow morning.

GhaleonEB

Plywood did a .gif bomb post I've been wanting to link to in the OP but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know where it's at?

There's a quick flash in the BTS (I don't have the time to capture it) where it's a straight-down-from-the-heavens shot of the Chief's helmet, and it was pure sex. It's only on screen for a second, maybe even less.

Also, can we get a Reach group going? I need to get some Halo in my system before my flight tomorrow morning.

This the image you're talking about?

v5hxp.jpg

Plywood did a .gif bomb post I've been wanting to link to in the OP but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know where it's at?

Found it.

There's a quick flash in the BTS (I don't have the time to capture it) where it's a straight-down-from-the-heavens shot of the Chief's helmet, and it was pure sex. It's only on screen for a second, maybe even less. Edit: It's around 3:40.

I have plenty of studying to be doing. So let's play some Reach.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
That top down pic of the Chief looks fucking real man. I sat there and looked at it trying to figure it out lol

GhaleonEB

Yeah, I know he was talking about that but the lack of quotes and it being right under heckfu's post presented an opportunity for what I thought was a funny. :(

Oh well.

Whoops, I totally missed the joke. Sorry. :(

Speaking of which, this from the last thread cracked me up:

Halo |OT2| Forget Reach

I might have to lift a version of that for a future thread, but with the subtitle, "Remember Reach?"

I feel like I should be given da power to make Halo 4 threads on gaming side, maybe that will scare some dudes into not being stupid sexist fucks.

Ramirez

So, since they gave that shirt out, does that mean they might sell it eventually? Biggest disappointment of HaloFest was the apparel selection. Watching 343 guys walk around in sweet hoodies and shirts and you got Reach box art shirts in the store. :(

So, since they gave that shirt out, does that mean they might sell it eventually? Biggest disappointment of HaloFest was the apparel selection. Watching 343 guys walk around in sweet hoodies and shirts and you got Reach box art shirts in the store. :(

It's an XL too, I'm giving it to Timedog.

I hope these campaign screenshot are taken in an area we get to actual play in. They look incredible.

These gifs... too good.

Holiday 2012 cannot come soon enough!

Ken

So after this gen's deluge of silly statues bundled with Collector's Editions, what is your spending limit for a Halo 4 CE figure of the Chief? Or would you even buy one?

Assuming that the price of the bundle correlated with the quality of the figure, and that a CE would actually be limited, then I guess a McFarlane 12'' would be bottom tier and a Hot Toys would be $300+?

TheOddOne

I have to say, rewatching the ViDoc a couple of times again, there definitely feels like there is some Doom like quality/influence to the graphics.

Those singleplayer gifs still give me the impression that it's Forza's autovista mode. The biggest hook about that games was the inclusion of Image Based Lighting.

Top Bottom