• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat 2 [Mafia] |OT| Electric Boogalove

Fat4all

Banned
I doubt we have that many scum.

But there's a few things to comment on. What do people think of Ouro's evasive answers for example?

Seems like meandering. Like they don't really want to say much so early for whatever reason.

Dunno if this is typical to Ouro or not, tho

Ourobolus

Banned
I see Muffin is already asking about scum team numbers.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Verelios

Well, yeah, I only played 2 or 3 normal games where it was clear how many people each team had, so I thought I'd ask you veterans

A rule of thumb to go by is 1/4 or 1/3 of town by a conservative estimate. Doesn't mean much until we get more information anyway.

Three people going for the townie points by answering my question with fairly inconclusive answers.

Which is fair enough, I don't have too strong thoughts on Ouro yet either, but looking at the people going for the points: Muffin has been contributing a bit, and it's Fat's first actually noteworthy post. Almost feels like he was hanging back after his first few posts waiting for something to jump onto. Dragonz hasn't been around for long yet, so not so much to read into that.

Samuraischnecke

Neo Member
Damn you all already throwing out votes like candy! DEADLY candy!
Guess that is a way to put some pressure on people here...
Still, I wanna be the thoughtful part in this relation-ship(!), so I'll at least wait until all pairs have woken up from their slumber and said something.

Sorian

Banned
COULD SOMEONE WAKE UP SORIAN

Insider info knowing that I was sleeping?

Dragonz of the House Gafia, First of Her Name, The Unlynched, Queen of Bad Fake Claims, Drunk Reads and Scummy Play, Queen of the Love Boat, Khaleesi of the Great Forum Outer Gafia, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of NeoGAF, Breaker of Lynch Trains, and Mother of Townies has arrived

Solid 6/10

I doubt we have that many scum.

But there's a few things to comment on. What do people think of Ouro's evasive answers for example?

It's only a 15 player game so usual count of 3 scum with neutrals or 4 without neutrals.

I see Muffin is already asking about scum team numbers.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Is this bad now? Is this all Ouro has to offer on day one?

Vote: Fat4all

Yeah, kill the doggo!

[hushed whispers]

What's that?

Oh, wait, that's a vote for me?

But why Crimson!

------

Reading it so far, there's not really much to say. +1 to Crimson if anything because he seems to be the only doing doing any semblance of dragging the gam out of initial shit post time.

Ouro is the only one who feels weird so far but really only because his trolling feels like it is more there to put people on edge instead of being funny. Which isn't much but it is enough to vote!

VOTE: Ourobolus

Feels good

Ty4on

It always shows Day -1 because I can't be arsed to fix that purely cosmetic bug :p

On desktop I'd tell you to hit ctrl+f5 but as you're on mobile, I'm not sure what you can do... Maybe try emptying your cache.
Enabling "Request desktop site" worked...

Weird, the others are fine on mobile

Top Bottom