• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Thank goodness. Even if her own arc is alright, it totally felt like shoe-horning her in on all these shows.

Yeah, she felt really shoehorned into Jessica Jones and Iron Fist. Like, sure, she had stuff to do and say in those shows, but I think the writers could have managed just fine without her character and the stories wouldn't have suffered.

Dalek

I just read spoilers of the last end credit scene on Reddit.

8115f4d9449b4ca97dd15dcbf09baa8e.gif

Robin64

I can paste here with spoilers, right? I'll remove it if not, but here are the credit scenes from GotG2.

Scene 1:
Sylvester Stallone assembles his old team (which is the original team from the comics)

Scene 2:
Ayesha unveils Adam Warlock's cocoon to the Sovereigns, saying that they'll use him to destroy the Guardians.
Scene 3:
Kraglin accidentally shoots one of Yondu's arrows at Drax and pisses him off.

Scene 4:
Slighty grown-up Baby Groot plays video games aboard the Milano.

Scene 5:
Stan Lee is revealed to be a Watcher and tells the other Watchers about the shit he's seen on Earth.

El Topo

Damn. That final scene sounds amazing. Thanks.

Edit:
Regarding Scene 5:
If those are the Watchers, does that mean Marvel struck a (perhaps bigger) deal with Fox/Constantin?

I can paste here with spoilers, right? I'll remove it if not, but here are the credit scenes from GotG2.

Scene 1:
Sylvester Stallone assembles his old team (which is the original team from the comics)

Scene 2:
Ayesha unveils Adam Warlock's cocoon to the Sovereigns, saying that they'll use him to destroy the Guardians.
Scene 3:

Scene 4:

Scene 5:
Stan Lee is revealed to be a Watcher and tells the other Watchers about the shit he's seen on Earth.

yes those were the post credits scenes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

im still kinda bouncing about with excitement XD just came out from this and it was so much fun. SO MUCH FUN.

Pachimari

Looking forward to read impressions. Unfortunately I read one spoiler on Discord already but I'll live. Can't' wait for it, probably my most anticipated CBM movie this year. Just 3 more days!

Damn. That final scene sounds amazing. Thanks.

Edit:
Regarding Scene 5:
If those are the Watchers, does that mean Marvel struck a (perhaps bigger) deal with Fox/Constantin?

LOL All
marvel movies are connected
confirmed?
Phase 4 to be ultimate crossover with FOX and Sony?

Bronx-Man

Banned

Scene 1:

Scene 2:
Scene 3:

Scene 4:

Scene 5:
Holy shit

Showaddy

Scene 1:

Scene 2:
Scene 3:

Scene 4:

Scene 5:

Oh my. I'm actually glad I spoiled myself, think I would have screamed in the cinema at 2 & 5 if I hadn't known...

Going from "destroy the universe" to "destroy the Earth," Galactus' threat seems like a comedown from Thanos'.

Huh, just have him to be the next avengers threat like Loki or Ultron while a bigger cross phases threat
Doom
is out there .
I really hope this lead to FF and want to hear Reed says Everything Dies.

The Kree

Banned
Huh, just have him to be the next avengers threat like Loki or Ultron while a bigger cross phases threat
Doom
is out there .
I really hope this lead to FF and want to hear Reed says Everything Dies.

60 years worth of untouched stories and you want them go straight to Secret Wars. LOL

Blader

So what? It's not like you expect the heroes to lose in either scenario.

No, but what threat is Galactus if the Avengers have already just stopped somebody significantly stronger?

Unless the core Avengers are out at this point, and Galactus is a threat for a newer, relatively untested team...

The Kree

Banned
No, but what threat is Galactus if the Avengers have already just stopped somebody significantly stronger?

Unless the core Avengers are out at this point, and Galactus is a threat for a newer, relatively untested team...

Power levels aren't everything. You can't reduce every villain in the story in that way.

Zemo won.

Going from "destroy the universe" to "destroy the Earth," Galactus' threat seems like a comedown from Thanos'.

Galactus isn't just a threat to Earth. He eats planets. Plural.

Either way, this is a dumb take. A smaller scale threat is still a threat.

yes those were the post credits scenes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

im still kinda bouncing about with excitement XD just came out from this and it was so much fun. SO MUCH FUN.

I'm not jealous or anything.

Fuck

Saw Civil War a month in advance last year and was the smuggest motherfucker on the planet for a while, so this is my penance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom