• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Brian_FETO
Member
(06-30-2017, 03:34 AM)
Brian_FETO's Avatar
Bought into Demand Progress, videos won't even play on my PS4 browser

This wouldn't have happened in AMERICA
Beefy
Member
(06-30-2017, 03:36 AM)
Beefy's Avatar
Least Jenner makes worst shirts then WWE shirts
OwensIsNow
Member
(06-30-2017, 03:37 AM)
OwensIsNow's Avatar

Originally Posted by HashtagLapsed

Its Friday afternoon in the best CUNTry on Earth.

What? What time is it their now?
Heroman
Member
(06-30-2017, 03:43 AM)
Heroman's Avatar

Originally Posted by HashtagLapsed

Its Friday afternoon in the best CUNTry on Earth.

Old Zeeland?
serenewarfare
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:01 AM)
serenewarfare's Avatar

Originally Posted by excelsiorlef

A 5 minute Nakamura title reign would be worse than Bayley This is Your Life

It would be a shitshow online, but I kind of think it's the right move.

Gets major heat on Baron, and ultimately allows you to end up with Nakamura as champion anyways once he gets his revenge.

It's the same logic behind WWE's decision making in the Women's MITB and I actually think Carmella is a better place in the eyes of the crowd now than she was prior to all of this mess.

But I am not at all looking forward to the endless "lol Nakamura buried" posts. It's gonna be ridiculous.

Originally Posted by PHOENIXZERO

He's got potential but I don't like his elbow drop, there's like zero contact, he lands besides the guy and his arm/elbow goes over their head and hits the ring and with the way it's shot, its missing is extremely blatant.

Funny, because Meltzer said he thinks Velveteen Dream's elbow drop might be better than Okada's.
Zach
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:04 AM)
Zach's Avatar
Oh! I was listening to more of Bayley on the Steven Austin podcast doodle this morning while walking my beautiful DOG and she was talking about watching heel WCW Eddie Guerrero.

Read it and weep, turkeys.
Beefy
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:06 AM)
Beefy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zach

Oh! I was listening to more of Bayley on the Steven Austin podcast doodle this morning while walking my beautiful DOG and she was talking about watching heel WCW Eddie Guerrero.

Read it and weep, turkeys.

Where you walking your dog round Bayley's house? 🤔
Sweeney Tom
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:06 AM)
Sweeney Tom's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zach

Bayley watching WCW

Failure usually is drawn to failure, yes
HashtagLapsed
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:07 AM)
HashtagLapsed's Avatar

Originally Posted by OwensIsNow

What? What time is it their now?

Its about 1:10 PM on the East Coast of Aus.
OwensIsNow
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:12 AM)
OwensIsNow's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sweeney Tom

Failure usually is drawn to failure, yes


Originally Posted by HashtagLapsed

Its about 1:10 PM on the East Coast of Aus.

That's 19 hours ahead. That's pretty maj
serenewarfare
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:14 AM)
serenewarfare's Avatar
ICYMI, Evie is now Dakota Kai

She debuted at an NXT house show tonight and as expected is in the MYC.

She is, IMO, one of the only few people in the tournament with a decent chance of reaching the finals and maybe even winning.
Zach
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:17 AM)
Zach's Avatar
Bayley and WCW are both respected by the community at large!!
Angry Grimace
Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
(06-30-2017, 04:19 AM)
Angry Grimace's Avatar

Originally Posted by serenewarfare

It would be a shitshow online, but I kind of think it's the right move.

Gets major heat on Baron, and ultimately allows you to end up with Nakamura as champion anyways once he gets his revenge.

It's the same logic behind WWE's decision making in the Women's MITB and I actually think Carmella is a better place in the eyes of the crowd now than she was prior to all of this mess.

But I am not at all looking forward to the endless "lol Nakamura buried" posts. It's gonna be ridiculous.



Funny, because Meltzer said he thinks Velveteen Dream's elbow drop might be better than Okada's.

He claimed he was going to name the elbow drop the "Purple Rainmaker" before he was dissuaded from that because of Okada. The fact he suggested "One Winged Dove" instead suggested he was trolling though lol
Last edited by Angry Grimace; 06-30-2017 at 04:23 AM.
Rimfya
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:47 AM)
Rimfya's Avatar
MAMMA MIA POWER BOMB INTO THE PILE OF STEEL CHAIRS

Missed you Mauro.
Zach
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:51 AM)
Zach's Avatar


jif courtesy of legitshook.com
Sweeney Tom
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:52 AM)
Sweeney Tom's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zach



jif courtesy of legitshook.com

thank you friend <3
Zach
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:52 AM)
Zach's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sweeney Tom

thank you friend <3

You're welcome, stro.
OwensIsNow
Member
(06-30-2017, 04:58 AM)
OwensIsNow's Avatar
Twin Stinks!
Bronx-Man
In 16th century Japan, the African slave of a Jesuit priest rises to become a samurai in the service of its most powerful warlord, & faces the challenge of a corrupt general who is scheming to topple the warlord & rule in his place.
(06-30-2017, 05:05 AM)
Bronx-Man's Avatar
NEW THREAD
Anth0ny
Member
(06-30-2017, 05:05 AM)
Anth0ny's Avatar


THE MAN

WHO'S POWER SPEAR

INVERTED LIFT TO BODY SLAM AND PIN

HAS CRUSHED 154 CONSECUTIVE OPPONENTS

Professor Beef
holds a doctorate in beef
(06-30-2017, 05:08 AM)
Professor Beef's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fox318

Rock hasn't been on WWE tv since Erik Rowan threaded to kick out.

Erik Rowan didn't have the BALLS to kick out of The Great One's finisher.
sf2fanatic
Member
(06-30-2017, 05:14 AM)
sf2fanatic's Avatar

Originally Posted by Anth0ny



THE MAN

WHO'S POWER SPEAR

INVERTED LIFT TO BODY SLAM AND PIN

HAS CRUSHED 154 CONSECUTIVE OPPONENTS

Tell OwensIsDone to down in front. Damn mark
Mahonay
Member
(06-30-2017, 05:24 AM)
Mahonay's Avatar
Catching up on NXT. Did Oney shoot on Hideo? Lol Jesus he absolutely leveled him with some insanely stiff shots as soon as the match started. Looked like he broke Itami's nose, blood everywhere and they stopoed tbe match. Itami seemed legit pissed at Oney. WTF was that?

I got worked. They're wrestling again.
Last edited by Mahonay; 06-30-2017 at 05:26 AM.
Tom Nook
(06-30-2017, 05:26 AM)
Tom Nook's Avatar
This Sunday....


This:

Originally Posted by RBH

OR

This:

Originally Posted by Sephzilla



GWF 5: Best of the Super Junior Members
Date: Sunday, July 2nd, 2017
Time: 7:00PM Eastern/6:00PM Central/12:00AM London
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla - Replay will be available on YouTube



sf2fanatic
Member
(06-30-2017, 05:40 AM)
sf2fanatic's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tom Nook

This Sunday....


This:


OR

This:

Definitely watching the GWF pre show
excelsiorlef
Member
(06-30-2017, 05:42 AM)
excelsiorlef's Avatar

Originally Posted by serenewarfare

It would be a shitshow online, but I kind of think it's the right move.

Gets major heat on Baron, and ultimately allows you to end up with Nakamura as champion anyways once he gets his revenge.

It's the same logic behind WWE's decision making in the Women's MITB and I actually think Carmella is a better place in the eyes of the crowd now than she was prior to all of this mess.

But I am not at all looking forward to the endless "lol Nakamura buried" posts. It's gonna be ridiculous.

It's 100% the wrong move. If you want to screw Nak over have Baron do the 3 way cash in and pin Jinder right after a Kinshasa from Nak let's say. Do not have Nak win and then lose. It's hurt every hugely over guy: Punk, Bryan, etc...
Reneledarker
Member
(06-30-2017, 06:14 AM)
Reneledarker's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zach

Bayley and WCW are both respected by the community at large!!

A****x community that is q:
kiguel182
Member
(06-30-2017, 07:53 AM)
kiguel182's Avatar

Originally Posted by PHOENIXZERO

He's got potential but I don't like his elbow drop, there's like zero contact, he lands besides the guy and his arm/elbow goes over their head and hits the ring and with the way it's shot, its missing is extremely blatant.

Agreed. He goes up high and looks good but the he doesnít actually connect so the move falls flat. Itís a shame because I think everything else about the elbow looks great.
PHOENIXZERO
Member
(06-30-2017, 08:20 AM)
PHOENIXZERO's Avatar
July OT already?

Originally Posted by kiguel182

Agreed. He goes up high and looks good but the he doesnít actually connect so the move falls flat. Itís a shame because I think everything else about the elbow looks great.

Exactly.
TarpitCarnivore
Member
(06-30-2017, 10:55 AM)
TarpitCarnivore's Avatar

Originally Posted by excelsiorlef

A 5 minute Nakamura title reign would be worse than Bayley This is Your Life

This would generate some actual real deal heat on Corbin though
Hex
Member
(06-30-2017, 01:46 PM)
Hex's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tom Nook

This Sunday....


This:


OR

This:

The fact that you would consider watching a TNA product when you have either GWF or NJPW night 2 gives me great concern.


Thread Tools