• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkusRJR

Probably not as much hype for it, and it opened at an odd time. Got my pre-order in, but waiting for EB to see if I can use my credit there instead.
Yeah a lot of people I know who love (aka are obsessed with) Fire Emblem are skipping it because it's a remake of an old one. They're waiting for FE Switch. As a casual fan of the series, I'm doing the same thing tbh.

Me thinks Amazon screwed up.

EDIT: Forgot about my $15 promo that was sitting on my account.

giphy.gif

Yeah a lot of people I know who love (aka are obsessed with) Fire Emblem are skipping it because it's a remake of an old one. They're waiting for FE Switch. As a casual fan of the series, I'm doing the same thing tbh.

They only love the waifu aspect...

If only I could get back my gba sprites :-(

As a more long term fan the reasons that I'm excited for it are exactly the reasons those people are skipping it. :p

khaaan

Oh well, it's probably better that the decision was made for me rather than me sitting infront of the button wondering if I should pull the trigger and throw more money at LE's.

TheExodu5

Banned
I might use that. Do they have any nice office chairs for sale?

Haven't been a fan of most of what I've seen there. Too many of those crappy faux leather chairs that seem comfortable at first but are pretty terrible for posture.

Check out the Ikea Markus. If it fits you well it's a great chair for the money.

Personally, I need a fully adjustable chair so I got myself a used Steelcase leap off Kijiji for $200. Great way to go if you're willing to buy used.

Renewed

Echoes LE sold out while I was working. What was the MSRP? I might keep an eye out although I'm not too keen on the idea of more boat maps.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Yeah that's the thing. I had a Switch Preordered from the first possible day, it never shipped even on launch day...So I just ordered one with same day shipping and it arrived that day, and canceled the Preordered one. Makes no sense.
Drives me nuts. I get the game is cheaper but I pay for prime so that I get things on time. Up to 6 days later is not on time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom