• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gay glitches in Fifa

3TD72go.gif

Holy shit the motherfucker then proceeds to fuck up the penalty!
Pure unadulterated, unfiltered, unencumbered & untarnished comedy gold

Rektash

I don't know what's up with sports games and glitches, but I always end up crying from laughter in these threads.

We need these on a weekly basis.

darscot

Is that Russian story legit, how fucked up is that. All games have glitches games like FIFA just have such an incredible amount of play that even issues with miniscule chances of occurring happen a lot.

Loxley

Is that Russian story legit, how fucked up is that. All games have glitches games like FIFA just have such an incredible amount of play that even issues with miniscule chances of occurring happen a lot.

It's real, but it's not about the glitches:

Communist MPs sent a letter to the communications oversight and state consumer protection agencies complaining that the popular EA Sports football game, which is rated all ages, “invites users to support the English football premier league’s Rainbow Laces action, a massive campaign in support of LGBT”, Izvestia newspaper reported.

According to the 2013 law, such propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations can cause “harm to children’s health and development”, the letter said.

The UK-based LGBT rights group Stonewall began the Rainbow Laces campaign last month to combat homophobia, biphobia and transphobia in football, noting that 72% of fans had heard anti-LGBT remarks at games over the past five years. Premier League matches and social media platforms have featured materials from the campaign.

EA Sports also backed the campaign by allowing FIFA 17 players to obtain free rainbow-coloured uniforms for their virtual footballers in the game’s ultimate team mode. This action expired on 28 November.

Pretty cool of EA - had no idea they were doing this.

13ruce

Banned
These glitches are a bit obvious and nearly in every new Fifa. Game i think the first Fifa that had it was a real bug/glitch, but now the devs sneak them in for the lolz. Because how can you keep getting glitches like that, unless they use the same engine and never fixed it.

Anyway they should keep them lol they are hilarious.

Hasney

Ok, that looks scripted as fwark. The other player arriving just in time to applaud the freaky deaky? Glitch my/his ass.

Funny as though. ;)

It's because of how many people playing it. If you have 1,000 monkeys in a room sucking each other off in eternity, someone will come over and cheer at some point.

I don't like football, don't care about football games but I love this topic so much. Maybe in order to rediscover its popularity, PES just needs some homosexual animations that trigger at random?!

Top Bottom