• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

mileS

Law and Sabo mostly just piggyback off of TS Luffy. It's more like Red Hawk Luffy so OP right now. I'm too used to calling him TS Luffy now but I think I prefer Red Hawk Luffy more. Makes searching videos quite annoying.

It's interesting to see how people seemed lukewarm towards Cavendish when he first came. Def more people came around to him and his full potential over time.

Hana-Bi

Over 30 double stamina Domino runs and only one Boa book drop. At least I can level up my units and need 6 pirate level ups to reach 240 stamina.

Majukun

drops of this fortnight are the worst i've seen in a long while...the average amount of skillbook is one and it's usually the purple useless fishman

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Sengoku can go without sockets for most of the content you would run with him. They are nice but eh. I would say Jinbei

I would agree with this. Mine has 0 and I feel like I'm losing nothing. Plus the chances are pretty high that whatever units you are using with Goku were farmable units that have full sockets anyway. At least eventually.

List of Legends with 100% completion rates on Gamewith:

Barto
Fuji
Sabo
Law
Cavendish
Akainu
Red Hawk Luffy.

Free Spirit is so OP right now.

Luffy for president! Given the quality of FS subs, I'm not sure what content could be released that he couldn't beat. I thought Jinbei was 100% too though.

EMT0

Banned
I was surprised Blackbeard wasn't on Gamewith's JP 100% clear rate list. Then I looked at what was missing:

-Ivankov raid
-Law forest

The Ivankov raid is, well, Ivankov. And I saw a video of Blacbkeard + Cabbage clearing the Law forest literally yesterday from The Shattered Fortress. It seems like Blackbeard de facto is at 100% completion, Gamewith just hasn't gotten up to speed on him.

Majukun

oh my got...one bar of stamina,plus a levelò up,plus a stamina refill

ONE chinjao book

the drop rates are ridiculous,WTF

EMT0

Banned

ONE chinjao book

Srsly. I've been running nothing but World Pirates since they dropped aside from one day of Coliseum, and I only just hit 5 Chinjao books.

ONE chinjao book

I've had zero chinboy books for the first few days; but today I got his books to drop twice ...twice.

So there's still hope M'boy Maju-kun.

RedBoot

oh,and still no secret stage too

From what I've read, Boa here is another Aisa situation, so she's rare. Luckily, her books are much more common than Aisa's were, so it should just be a matter of getting her to show up once.

Won't help you socket her or other Boas, of course.

I actually like the gimmick on this fortnight as well, kind of feels like building a team for some of the low-cost rankings. I mean, Sengoku still destroys it, but hey, at least I get an excuse to use Shovel Knight Shiruya Bascud for once.

Hana-Bi

Lol, two Boa book drops on 60 double stamina runs... 15 gems for 4 books. Will use my 8 almighty books on Boa now...

MiTYH

ONE chinjao book

RNG gonna RNG, I'm sitting at... 10 or so books for him?

I wish I needed some books for units on these FNs. Just burning stamina until coliseum time again

bjork

Had Boa show up 5x so far, and I think I have 6 books as well. I've had her book drop on the first round and then I want to say from the PSY lady as well, but I'm not sure if any of the others drop her or not. Only one celestial dragon book, but I don't have that dude so that's fine.

Been thinking about trying to run forests with Corazon, but I don't know who else goes in the team for a given forest and I'm too lazy to look it up. One day...

mileS

No GPU books for me yet. I don't know what to do anymore. Got 0 from the recent Usopp-un clash, Been absolutely slayed on skill up's with him in the past. Now I'm spending gems + natural stam with nothing to show for it. Kind of fucked up when you see everyone else with a optc account have 2 GPU's maxed with different sockets.

Kyou

No GPU books for me yet. I don't know what to do anymore. Got 0 from the recent Usopp-un clash, Been absolutely slayed on skill up's with him in the past. Now I'm spending gems + natural stam with nothing to show for it. Kind of fucked up when you see everyone else with a optc account have 2 GPU's maxed with different sockets.

when I was doing GPU I actually got to the point where I was keeping every 3* Usopp I got and evolving them to GPU to try for skill ups

Majukun

Orb locker for Sengoku teams? Not sure outside of that.

makes sense...still have to decide if i wanna farm jozu and brownbeard or continue crying on this fortnight :/

brownbeard seems an upgrade of kohza but nothing more...i still don't have 3d2y zoro, but still doesn't seem that much of an improvement

jozu seems decent mostly for whitebeard teams (and i don't have a whitebeard)

MANUELF

Banned
Just found a team that makes it so I can farm Boa easily in Japan :D
2x Fujitora, Legend Doflamingo, Caribou, GPU and Kidd

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
i heard that fortnight boa was good to level up..but for what?she doesn't seem that amazing to me.

1200 Attack and orb locker (and sometimes captain orb matching) for Sengoku teams. She's also one of the few f2p STR orb lockers out there.

MANUELF

Banned
Can I Say how much I love Japan??
I got This bad man from a single pull
erAliLX.png
Now to wait until 3rd anniversary

Edit: thinking of doing an all Legend driven team, I just need Akainu for the team to be complete

The Alvida ranking coming up apparently gives a despair book. Hooray!

I'm actually glad you mentioned this. My Jimbei is just missing a point in despair and then his sockets will be finished. Saved me from wasting my tomes.

Speaking of which, the only non-farmable 6* unit I don't have socketed is Corazon and I'm not too keen on committing to socketing him just yet considering how I've hardly even used him. The other RR candidates I'm looking at are Caesar, Van Shrek, Senior Pink, and Monet. I'm leaning towards using my tomes on Van Shrek as once Byrnndi World comes I'll have a beastly shooter team. Caesar would be nice but I'm STILL waiting for the Doffy forest to come around so I can get to using Driven teams more often with a Doffy captain.

Now that I've been thinking about it, the only classes missing 2x orb boosters are shooters, strikers, and powerhouse. Fighters have Colo Ideo, slashers have raid Doffy and Invasion Cabbage, Driven has both Doffys, Cerebral has Invasion Shanks and 6* Doffy, and Free Spirit has Shanks. I figure the best way to rectify this is to commit to socketing Van Shrek so they'll put out a 2x orb booster for shooters.

Shackzam

Does anyone have the link to that google doc of everyone in the thread? I know I've asked for it before, but I guess I didn't save it. Need more friends on my friends list after clearing it out
EDIT: nvm I found it lol

bjork

They sure made Nami tough in the coliseum. Got past her but it was super close.

Can I Say how much I love Japan??
I got This bad man from a single pull

I did the same in global with more than one legend, including BB. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MANUELF

Banned
They sure made Nami tough in the coliseum. Got past her but it was super close.

I did the same in global with more than one legend, including BB. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
I meant I only did one pull and got him, in total I have gotten 7 Legends from single pulls in Japan

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I might be going crazy but i could have sworn that Heracles just showed up in the first Colo Smoker stage.

cw_sasuke

Heracles can appear in any colo stage, he's basically a colo gimmick who guarantees socket books.

Yikes...thats good to know, thanks.
I was busy and thought i just chose a wrong stage so i cancelled the run, didnt wanna bother with it.

I should have kept going - esp. since it was double stamina... :-/

Yikes...thats good to know, thanks.
I was busy and thought i just chose a wrong stage so i cancelled the run, didnt wanna bother with it.

I should have kept going - esp. since it was double stamina... :-/

Ouch, yeah ...

Heracles showing up is generally a positive thing cause he guarantees a socket book drop.

Missed out on -at least- 2 socket books by cancelling that. :(

cw_sasuke

Ouch, yeah ...

Heracles showing up is generally a positive thing cause he guarantees a socket book drop.

Missed out on -at least- 2 socket books by cancelling that. :(

Hah yeah...just shows that i just recently started running Colo stages - but good to know for future encounters.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I went back and tried Aokiji forest for the first time on global since, well, before Ace's forest came out, I think.

I was able to beat it on the first try with the following unorthodox team:

Moby Dick
Enel / Enel
Shiryu / Legend Marco
Raid Sabo / SW Usopp

SW Usopp is at 15 CD, Shiryu is at 25 CD, Sabo was at 21 CD, all other characters skill maxed.

Raid Sabo is like level 85 with 73 attack CCs, Legend Marco is level ~85 with 100 RCV CCs, both enels were max level with 100 RCV CCs. Usopp is low 90s, Shiryu max level.

No sockets on Shiryu,

Team had level 5 auto-heal, level 1 damage reduction and orbs, level 3 bind / despair

Hana-Bi

Yeah, a boosted driven/powerhouse sugo could be great. Hopefully we'll be getting the new TS strawhats.

As for legends: I don't have any "double" boosted legends (BB, Fuji, Akainu) but every other powerhouse legend. As for driven legends I have Barto and Doffy. Hopefully I won't get a dupe legend if I pull a red poster...

bobohoro

Should I dare try Chaos Colloseum? Im level 201 in global but have almost no maxed units and no legends

You could try a few of the earlier chaos stages. Right now Smoker would be the easiest.
Stage 1 should be easy enough if you have a FC Akainu.
Stage 2 is doable with Double Enel and one DEF reducer.
Stage 3 is easy with a tanky slasher team
Stage 4 needs a good INT burst team, or something with a decent damage output over multiple rounds and GPU delay

Stage 5 depends on your box. Do you have a good PSY lead? Some standout type/class/orb boosters?

I started feeding half my Coli Smokers to G-5 and sockets are going well, until the anticipated dilemma happened: maxed damage reduction sockets before getting my first despair socket. Now damage reduction could be kinda useful, since quite a few Fujitoras and Bartos FCs run it and driven/striker teams have quite a few slots available to get both Despair/DR maxed, probably sacrificing orb sockets in the mix. But both also have great orb control, so whatever.

But still. Should I drop my 5/5 DR on G-5 Smoker and start on despair sockets? Mind you, the other 3 sockets are more than halfway done already and I also need a few dupes for coli smoker himself.

Majukun

Yeah, a boosted driven/powerhouse sugo could be great. Hopefully we'll be getting the new TS strawhats.

As for legends: I don't have any "double" boosted legends (BB, Fuji, Akainu) but every other powerhouse legend. As for driven legends I have Barto and Doffy. Hopefully I won't get a dupe legend if I pull a red poster...

if caesar and/or 3d2y zoro are boosted as well for next sugo,i might be compelled to pull since i desperately need those 2 and i still have their books

i don't understand why driven and powerhouse have to share the rate up while free spirit got one by itself

Raika

Hey guys, just started this game. No idea what I'm doing so I'm just clearing story at the moment, and I could really use some friends! Add me please! :D

Name: Raika@GAF (Log Luffy captain)
ID: 703,194,608

Kyou

Hey guys, just started this game. No idea what I'm doing so I'm just clearing story at the moment, and I could really use some friends! Add me please! :D

Hello! I added you but also there's a google doc of everyone's IDs so you can add yourself to that and go nuts adding everyone else (quote my post to see the link)

Raika

Hello! I added you but also there's a google doc of everyone's IDs so you can add yourself to that and go nuts adding everyone else (quote my post to see the link)

Thanks for the add! Will definitely check out the google doc and spam dem friend requests. :D

bobohoro

Welcome and have fun!
Added you.
If you already managed to open up extra islands you could get the current event ship which gives you 1.5x ATK as well as 1.5x EXP/beli. Should still be active for 2 or 3 days and can give you a nice boost in terms of Pirate Level.

MiTYH

I've got a JPN account I just use for fun when I remember I have it and... man, I hate it.

Started with legend Bart, eventually pulled Log Luffy. Then got Law, then Ace, then Doffy, and today got Jinbe. That's now a legend for each type, and a heck of a lot of diversity. Don't get me wrong, very happy with my main global account (INTHawk, Lucci, Shanks, Sengoku, Corazon), but man, these rates in JPN are insane.

Spent one stamina set doing Cotton Candy (+2 is still too good to pass up even with terrible drop rates). Spent the rest farming Brownbeard. I have an "okay" team, it's only slightly luck based for healing (one meat orb in 6 turns at the end and I'm fine). *shrug* I'll work on a better tema next week. More excited for the skillup date this week and some raids, maybe trying to get YWB finally

Top Bottom