• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Gorillaz Album titled "Humanz" releases April 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

7frav3i.png

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/humanz/id1215772681
http://usstore.gorillaz.com/

Songs released:

Ascension (ft Vince Staples)
We Got The Power
Saturnz Barz (ft popcaan)
Andromeda (ft D.R.A.M)
Let Me Out (ft Mavis Staples & Pusha T)
The Apprentice

App Trailer

-GJ-

EhPRzrE.jpg

Hyped! People in London should keep their eyes on gorillaz.com at 7:30 tonight. Something about a secret show tomorrow 👀.

This is the best! April is going to be bananaz with VinylMePlease re-releasing Demon Days vinyl and now new album to cap out April.

Edit: I see some De La Soul :D

AdanVC

I'm a huge fan of Gorillaz so I'm totally in for this <3! I just hope their new songs doesn't have special guests all over where we barely hear 2D singing. I truly dislike that.

Hopefully they have a decent amount of songs with 2d singing. So far many of the songs featuring artists have like almost no singing from his end.

THIS!

If nobody can think of something better it has to be Gorillaz: Humanz |OT| After All
...please someone think of something better.

In other news, damn am I hyped. It's been too long since we had some new Gorillaz.
That's actually not bad lol. But yeah I'm open to suggestions til it goes live.

YaBish

So soon? Thank God.

Glad that the music industry is done with the drawn out single releases over months for the most part.

NotLiquid

The new designs/artwork they posted of the bands on Instagram are fucking awesome. Looks like a bit of a return to the more pop culture conscious side of Gorillaz that was a thing with Demon Days before Plastic Beach moved more towards the conceptual. I wonder how that reflects on the music.

Lord almighty that feature list.

I wasn't a big fan of the single they released last January, but I'm still really excited for this.

Fjordson

The Danny Brown and Kelela track is absolute fiyah. Has some of that dub influence that I loved about the first few albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom