• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

krae_man

OB5Be.jpg

Kaladin

Ring of Honor just announced 4 big matches for "Border Wars" in Toronto on May 12th. They still haven't officially announced this as an iPPV, but it has an iPPV like card.

- “The Belfast Bruiser” Fit Finlay vs. ROH World TV Champion Roderick Strong with Truth Martini

- “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards vs. Rhino with Truth Martini

- ROH World Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin in a Fight Without Honor!

- Plus Lance Storm has issued a challenge to “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett for a rematch!!!

Why wasn't the Showdown In The Sun match a Fight Without Honor? That was arguably a bigger show. These matches along with Steen vs Richards for the title....I really hope this is an iPPV like Kevin Kelly suggested.

Edit: Nevermind, I see it is mentioned as a "PPV event" but they don't say how to get it.

Jesus, Finlay vs Strong is going to be brutal. Can't wait for that one, they'd be crazy not to put it on iPPV.

djsandman said:
Why wasn't the Showdown In The Sun match a Fight Without Honor? That was arguably a bigger show

Perhaps they didn't want two similar matches right after each other, what with the Bucks/ANX Street Fight the match before.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Ring of Honor just announced 4 big matches for "Border Wars" in Toronto on May 12th. They still haven't officially announced this as an iPPV, but it has an iPPV like card.

Why wasn't the Showdown In The Sun match a Fight Without Honor? That was arguably a bigger show. These matches along with Steen vs Richards for the title....I really hope this is an iPPV like Kevin Kelly suggested.

Edit: Nevermind, I see it is mentioned as a "PPV event" but they don't say how to get it.

If I was in TO I'd probably go to this.

Kaladin

pwinsider said:
We've heard from fans in a number of markets that last night's Lockdown PPV simulcast that was to air in the movies as part of a partnership with Screenvision were canceled due to technical issues. Fans attending were given refunds.

I believe the issue covered all of the theaters offering the showing.

That sucks. I imagine this is the last time TNA does this, I can't imagine anyone going to another one of their PPVs in a theater after this.

RBH

Meltzer was saying on a previous radio show that Lesnar has this unique provision in his WWE contract that allows him to display branding on his attire and basically continue his sponsorships from MMA. Otherwise, Vince wouldn't allow anyone to have any outward branding like that.

Meltzer was saying on a previous radio show that Lesnar has this unique provision in his WWE contract that allows him to display branding on his attire and basically continue his sponsorships from MMA. Otherwise, Vince wouldn't allow anyone to have any outward branding like that.
Except for CM Punk's Pepsi money.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

lies

Cena was wearing Under Armor shoes and Ecko jorts. He signed a sponsorship deal 3 years ago to wear that shit in his matches. After it ran out, Cena went back to wearing Jordans.

Looking at Brock's gear...he's like a vanilla 1998 Marc Mero...complete with Sable.

Khrno

cjelly said:
Yeah, the UK shows always seem to be shit. Ticket prices are horrendous, as well.

The UK shows are better than 90% of the US shows due to the shittastic crowds in most US towns. And prices are just accordingly to the demand/market, besides, we get cheap/free PPVs.

Jamie OD

:mad:

whatever!

I'm going to go buy this set I saw at the store yesterday and reenact all 3 HHH vs Undertaker battles at Wrestlemania with The Game coming out on top! :p

IMAG0998.jpg

Can't wait to re-enact that moment shown on the box where Taker gives HHH a Tiger Mask style Rolling Sole Butt.

Chopper

I'm at the O2. Hell of alot of CM Punk shirts and YES! chants in the lobby. No Daniel Bryan shirts at the merch stand though. :(

Top Bottom