• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Is that dog comic supposed to show how the bum has taken on the role of the pet?

Fucking new page -__-

O350q.jpg

dudes wtf, you are ruining the thread with the 3-panels-max meme :/
the comic was fine the way it is

Personally I think a communal editing of a comic is a more interesting use of a forum, but to each their own.

After posting on GAF for about 5 years I finally learned how to post images today.

oVjTg.jpg

Smellycat

This was posted earlier!! These threads have so many reposts... it is ridiculous. It is likethe internet ran out of funny pictures/gifs. I propose that we lock all of the funny pictures threads for a couple of months, then start a news one. It will be more fresh.

Who am I kidding though.. it will probably start off with a rage comic.

G.O.O.

Tsihv.gif

Also, I realized that the red dot under some of the SMBC comics was a bonus panel that appear when you roll your pointer over it. I'm shocked.

This was posted earlier!! These threads have so many reposts... it is ridiculous. It is likethe internet ran out of funny pictures/gifs. I propose that we lock all of the funny pictures threads for a couple of months, then start a news one. It will be more fresh.

Who am I kidding though.. it will probably start off with a rage comic.

No, it would start off with a whiny bitch like you complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom