• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*SPOILERS* The Walking Dead TV show, leaks, and comic book SPOILER discussion thread

They send out screeners to a shitton of people and it's the most popular show on cable by a zillion miles. So yeah. If they wanted to reduce it they'd probably need to only give out screeners to select places but they probably don't care.

pacman85

So based on the screen-cap summary posted on the previous page, it sounds like most of that stuff (especially all the Merle stuff) is going to happen in this next episode. The only point that sounded like this episode was the one of Andrea getting tortured. Any link to the site with those screen-caps?

Edit: Nevermind I found it: Spoiler Link

UberTag

Uh, who's Ben?
Ben is the younger kid from Tyrese's group.
He's this season's Jimmy-equivalent.
Hopefully his death is equally as graphic as Jimmy's was.
(I mourned more for Dale's RV in that scene than I did for his sorry ass.)

I heard that Rick and the group leave the prison and go to woodbury whilst the governor and his people attack an empty prison in the finale. Did the fight go down in the prison or woodbury in the comics?

someday

Banned
I heard that Rick and the group leave the prison and go to woodbury whilst the governor and his people attack an empty prison in the finale. Did the fight go down in the prison or woodbury in the comics?

The fight was at the prison in the comics. They pretty much destroyed the place.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I know the link is implying it's about Rick
getting his hand chopped off

Edit: Added spoiler tags for the comics part, not sure if they're needed or not in here.

Just
a few fingers. Taking out the entire hand would require constant CG and would be difficult to film. Keeping his index and thumb would be rather easy with just a custom glove.

Just
a few fingers. Taking out the entire hand would require constant CG and would be difficult to film. Keeping his index and thumb would be rather easy with just a custom glove.

Oh yeah I know, the link assumes they're going for that as an alternative. I just think (or well, hope really) that they're incorporating the
Thomas storyline, and that's why Rick's hand is fucked up.

pacman85

So here is the trailer for season 4 released today at Comic-Con. I don't like having all the black bars discussing it in the non-spoiler thread so I am posting here to see what everyone can spot from the trailer. Sorry if this isn't worthy of putting in the spoiler thread but after watching it seemed like a lot of stuff is shown. No shots of the Govenor I noticed however.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSi2fJALDyQ

^^^
Holy shit...Macon!! Could a game-show crossover really occur? Maybe not characters but maybe Rick and co. find the aftermath? Or get there before Lee and his group arrive, like prequel to the game?

Wow.

I've been essentially hate-watching the show for the last two years (it's just SO inconsistent and SO draggy at times, with SO many terribly written and acted moments that wash out the great moments), but that trailer gives me hope. I am excited like I have not been excited since before the show debuted.

Also, please let that be Tyrese's moment of zombie-destroying greatness moved to a new arena.

^^^
Holy shit...Macon!! Could a game-show crossover really occur? Maybe not characters but maybe Rick and co. find the aftermath? Or get there before Lee and his group arrive, like prequel to the game?

The game exists in the universe of the comics, which is different from the TV-show universe. I doubt there'll be a crossover, but fuck, some references would be cool, like the motel or the store.

Moofers

Am I the only one in here keeping up with the comic? Seems like shit is about to get real. I'm ready for this whole "Negan" thing to go somewhere.

Me too, but I like how it's developing. He is the villain they deserve. But have you noticed some of the panels seem really familiar? Almost like repeats. Poses and stuff. Or is this an old thing I am only just noticing?

LycanXIII

So here is the trailer for season 4 released today at Comic-Con. I don't like having all the black bars discussing it in the non-spoiler thread so I am posting here to see what everyone can spot from the trailer. Sorry if this isn't worthy of putting in the spoiler thread but after watching it seemed like a lot of stuff is shown. No shots of the Govenor I noticed however.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSi2fJALDyQ

Looks so good. Glad to see Carol getting some character.
Sounds like the
Thomas
Storyline could happen with Herschel's quote in it, and the lack of
Beth being shown except for half a second.
Really looking forward to this season now.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Am I the only one in here keeping up with the comic? Seems like shit is about to get real. I'm ready for this whole "Negan" thing to go somewhere.

Yeah, I caught up a few weeks ago. Comic really started to drag for me, but they've definitely picked it up. Basically Rick is fucked. I'm glad they didn't go the cliche route and have almost everything go to plan. At this point his entire plan just fizzled like a defective firecracker.

^^^
Crossing over the video game with tv show would be stupid as fuck. I want the universe of game version separated from the tv show..

Wow.

I've been essentially hate-watching the show for the last two years (it's just SO inconsistent and SO draggy at times, with SO many terribly written and acted moments that wash out the great moments), but that trailer gives me hope. I am excited like I have not been excited since before the show debuted.

Also, please let that be Tyrese's moment of zombie-destroying greatness moved to a new arena.

Yes!!!! Totally agree about the trailer giving me hope, and I really hope that they have "Hammah time!" this season as well.

Diablos

So I just binge-watched all three seasons over the past few days. I am officially hooked.

Kind of sucks that they killed off Andrea, but then again she totally fell for the Governor's bullshit and has no one but herself to blame! Seems like lots of fans are pissed off... I am kind of indifferent -- she was always very conflicted and didn't make good choices. In that kind of world it's going to catch up with you sooner or later. She made a huge mistake ditching Michonne.

I can't wait until S4, and it's going to suck not being able to watch the entire season whenever I want, omg.

Bodacious

Banned
Ok so at someone's request, I posted an alleged spoiler for tonight's episode (03/02/14) in another thread where it should not have been put, so Cornballer suggested I post it here. So, if you're interested, here ya go. Disclaimer: I just ran across this on another board I hit. May or may not be accurate.

------
Just to get this out of the way: This really is just a Daryl and Beth episode. There are no other familiar or unfamiliar characters in this episode. There is also no mention of Sanctuary and no other narration from Beth and her diary. If you have seen the promo and sneak peeks for the episode, read those topics, then you are mostly there already...mostly.

- The episode opens with the trunk scene we see in one of the sneak peeks.

- The next scene is the other sneak peek with the snake. After, while they are eating, Beth mentions that she wants a drink because Hershel never let her. Apparently, that is the "enlightened mission".

- They head through the grounds of the country club we've seen in the promos, apparently to pickup drinking supplies within the clubhouse. While they are there, they discover walkers, some hanging from the ceiling, as well as the "Rich *****" we've seen in the promos. No other sign deaths, though. Daryl works out some of his aggression on a walker with a golf club.

- Dismissing the poor selection of alcohol at the clubhouse, Daryl leads them to a cabin of sorts that he'd found with Michonne on one of their runs where they find moonshine. Daryl is not very forthcoming at first, Beth thinking him a "jerk", but Beth eventually convinces him to play a drinking game of "I Never".

- During the game we learn that Daryl has never been on vacation, out of Georgia, and while Beth has never been to jail, apparently Daryl has. Eventually this leads to a fight about Beth thinking that Daryl doesn't care about any of the people they lost at the prison and that Beth is just another dead girl. Daryl tells her he had a moment he could've killed the Governor, saved Hershel, and that reaches a moment of understanding and a hug between the two. Later, Daryl admits that before the walkers, he didn't really do much of anything with his life, just drifted around, following Merle and what he was told. Beth regrets that her father didn't get to grow old, have grandkids and find peace. She then tells Daryl that he's going to be the last man standing after she is dead and gone, that he was built to survive in this world.

- The final shot of the episode is Daryl and Beth burning down the cabin and flipping it off just before they walk off into the woods.

-----

Man, the reactions on Spoil The Dead are pretty hilarious. The reactions in the GAF thread tonight will be interesting to see

Yeah, sounds like one hell of a filler episode. I'll be watching anyway

Spoilery Highlights: episode 4.15 'Us'
courtesy of: spoilthedead.com

Opening

- Episode opens with Glenn's group walking the tracks. Eugene is rambling on, talking about what killed the dinosaurs, video games, and various subjects. We then see the scene from the sneak peek with Tara and Abraham. Tara and Abe discuss why Tara is doing what she's doing for Glenn, knowing that it isn't because she's secretly in love with Glenn, as he saw her checking out Rosita. The next morning, they are on the move again and Glenn spots one of Maggie's signs. Glenn starts running.

Roll credits

- After the credits, we see Rick's group. They are still walking the tracks, heading to Terminus. Carl and Michonne are trying to keep their balance as they walk the rail, betting the other on who can do it the longest. Michonne loses and gives Carl his winnings: One of her favorite candy bars. Carl eats it, tossing the wrapper on the ground.

- While walking, Abe spots an area where he thinks that they can keep Eugene protected and they can take a break. Glenn doesn't want to stop and Tara agrees. During the argument, a walker falls upon them, and Abe shoves everyone back to protect Eugene. Tara hurts her knee in the scuffle.

- Glenn is still determined to keep going. Rosita argues that he's risking his own life, along with Tara's. Glenn's argument eventually wins out after he hands off his riot gear to Eugene for extra protection.

- The group reaches a train tunnel, it's dark and unknown. There's a sign from Maggie that says to continue, but Abe feels this is too big of a risk for his group. Abe's group leaves Glenn and Tara with some extra supplies and heads off, finding a road and then a vehicle. After some discussion, Rosita starts driving them North, Eugene in the passenger seat, and Abe resting in the back. When their vehicle reaches a crossing, Eugene tells Rosita to stop. Before anyone can say anything, Eugene takes off towards the opposite end of the tunnel that they'd left Glenn and Tara at. Abe and Rosita run after him.

- Already in the tunnel, Glenn and Tara come across a destroyed portion of the tunnel, filled with debris and trapped walkers. Tara and Glenn carefully make their way past the walkers, Glenn checking all the faces before killing them, worrying that he'll find Maggie there. When Tara and Glenn reach the top of the wreckage, they see many walkers ahead just waiting for them. Glenn searches the faces with his flashlight, still not finding Maggie there.

- Glenn and Tara decide to distract the herd of walkers with one of the flashlights, shining it in the opposite direction as they carefully make their own way down from the top of the debris. Tara stumbles, though, trapping her leg in the rocks. As Glenn tries to help her, the walkers now notice this new activity and start heading towards them. Glenn shoots, but they are being overwhelmed.

- The tunnel is suddenly filled with light and all the walkers are gunned down. And there to the rescue is Abe's group, along with Maggie, Sasha, and Bob. Glenn and Maggie are happily reunited.

- The combined groups discuss what to do next. Most everyone wants to head to Terminus, but Abe is still unsure. Eugene convinces him that they should go as well, at least giving them a kind of homebase. So we see them all continue on their way up the tracks.

- We see Joe's group sleeping in the same camp that we saw Maggie's group sleeping in "Alone". A walker wakes them all up and they kill it. It's then that they realize Daryl is missing.

- Next, we see scene from the sneak peek with Daryl and Len. Daryl is hunting a rabbit. Just as he shoots, another arrow beats his and hits the rabbit. Len, the same guy who choked Tony for the bed at the house in "Claimed", is staking his claim on that rabbit. Daryl disagrees, that he's been hunting it, it's his. Len then starts feeling Daryl out, taunting him. Just as Daryl is about to pull his knife, Joe interrupts the two.

- Joe explains that this group has one rule and one rule only. Claiming. When someone wants something, they call it, claim it, stopping others from touching it. This isn't a group that depends on the "survival of the fittest". Joe takes the rabbit and divides the rabbit between Daryl and Len, as Daryl is new to the group and didn't know the rule. However, those that do disobey will suffer a physical punishment, aka get the shit beat out of them.

- The group continues on the tracks. Joe is friendly and talks with Daryl, telling him that this world is perfect for men like them now. Daryl says he'll be leaving, but Joe says that Daryl needs a group to survive. The group reaches a warehouse that looks like a kind of car repair shop and decide to bunk there for the night. Inside, the group explores and all start "claiming". Daryl joins in and Joe appears pleased by this.

- The next morning, Daryl is awoken by Len accusing him of stealing his half of the rabbit. The group surrounds Daryl. Daryl denies it, but when Joe asks him to empty his bag, the other half of the rabbit falls out. Daryl then accuses Len of setting him up. Len denies this as well.

- Daryl prepares himself as Joe steps up to him, but then Joe turns and starts laying into Len. He informs the group that he saw Len sneaking the rabbit into Daryl's bag and wanted to see if Len would be honest. He wasn't. He's a liar and he can't be trusted. The group responds by helping Joe beat on Len.

- When the group decides to leave the warehouse, Daryl spots Len's beaten body on the ground outside with an arrow through his head.

- As the group continues on the tracks, Joe tells Daryl that they're tracking a man with a small group. He explains that he and his group were in a house, minding their own business, when this man killed their friend, Lou. They were able to track him to the train tracks where they found these signs for Terminus and decided that the man had likely head that way. He also says that Tony saw the man's face, so once they find him, they know exactly who is going to be getting their revenge. Daryl nods. The group continues to walk, passing the candy wrapper that Carl dropped earlier.

- The episode ends with Glenn's group, Abe's group, Maggie's group all reaching Terminus. There's a large expanse of land, some buildings, and they're able to enter the surrounding fences easily, no challenges or questions. They reach a kind of courtyard, surrounded by flowers and vegetables. There's a woman at a barbecue cooking. She says her name is Mary and welcomes them to Terminus, offering them something to eat...

End episode

UberTag

very interesting.....I wonder what Terminus will be. Cannibals? Or is the group Daryl is with the cannibals?
I would assume Terminus is the cannibals based on the episode closing with Mary's kind food offering. Clearly the signs are put up everywhere to ensure a steady stream of their favorite food group (live human meat) is always on the menu.

Daryl's group clearly isn't affiliated with them because they're heading in that direction solely to track Rick.

I wonder if Maggie will start asking about her sister now that she's been reunited with Glenn. Or does she really not care about her?
No giant signs for Beth. She's too busy being kidnapped anyhow to bother with.

Leeness

I would assume Terminus is the cannibals based on the episode closing with Mary's kind food offering. Clearly the signs are put up everywhere to ensure a steady stream of their favorite food group (live human meat) is always on the menu.

Daryl's group clearly isn't affiliated with them because they're heading in that direction solely to track Rick.

I wonder if Maggie will start asking about her sister now that she's been reunited with Glenn. Or does she really not care about her?
No giant signs for Beth. She's too busy being kidnapped anyhow to bother with.

I feel like Beth might be what's on the menu at Terminus lol.

Daryl is going to lose his shiiiiiit if so.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like Beth might be what's on the menu at Terminus lol.

Daryl is going to lose his shiiiiiit if so.

Would be great if Daryl was enjoying the meal and found out later what he was eating was actually parts of Beth. Haha okay that might be a bit much.

Leeness

Would be great if Daryl was enjoying the meal and found out later what he was eating was really parts of Beth. Haha okay that might be a bit much.

Hahaha oh god. I kind of really want it to happen, just because.

I'd say Beth is on the menu, but could go either way on if she's dead.

Could be dead.

Or could be Hershel 2.0 and missing a leg (or other appendage).

Which would make an interesting story? Daryl already did the "failed a young girl and got her killed guilt" story. Would be more interesting if he had to protect her out of guilt.

Edit: oh, just thought. Maybe it could be a weird redoing of comic Carol? Beth and Daryl get into a relationship because Daryl is guilty over failing Beth. But then awesome Carol comes back in the mix, Daryl secretly starts seeing her, Beth goes crazy and throws herself to the zombies.

/fanfic

UberTag

Would be great if Daryl was enjoying the meal and found out later what he was eating was actually parts of Beth. Haha okay that might be a bit much.
Doesn't seem like a bit much at all given the subject matter.
Although, I suspect it may be Maggie that dines on Beth and not Daryl.

We'll have to keep our eyes peeled for a certain car residing in the Terminus courtyard come finale night...

the-car-that-kidnapped-beth.jpg

Doesn't seem like a bit much at all given the subject matter.
Although, I suspect it may be Maggie that dines on Beth and not Daryl.

We'll have to keep our eyes peeled for a certain car residing in the Terminus courtyard come finale night...

the-car-that-kidnapped-beth.jpg

Or the appearance of a one-eyed dog being fed some of the BBQ

UberTag

Happy to see so much focus on Carol in a heroic "slather herself in Walker blood" fashion to storm Terminus (likely with an army of zombies at her side) and save the day.

Both this and the advance preview at SpoilerTV.com leads me to believe that somebody buys the farm in the opening minutes before the new credits.

The catch is that it may be somebody whom we perceive is "safe" based on new Season 5 footage incorporated in the Comic Con trailer and this tidbit of information.

- A new opening sequence ! The music is the same but there are many new footage added. It’s always scary as hell. But mostly, it’s the two seconds right before the opening that will matter the most. What is going to happen is so exciting.

- The first and last scenes of the episode won't be happening in the same timeline as the rest of the episode.
Gimple's pulling the same stunt be pulled in the Season 4 finale jumping ahead to show Rick's state of mind following the confrontation with the Claimers to kick things off before showing how he got to that point in the episode proper. Although, in this case, it may well be "multiple" episodes.

I don't buy that catch, if only because Daryl and Carl are the only two characters I would call totally safe...even if you extend that to Rick and Glenn, it's still quite a stretch for the opening minutes of the premiere (unless it's somehow a fake-out). Gotta be Beth.

UberTag

I don't buy that catch, if only because Daryl and Carl are the only two characters I would call totally safe...even if you extend that to Rick and Glenn, it's still quite a stretch for the opening minutes of the premiere (unless it's somehow a fake-out). Gotta be Beth.
Turns out we're both wrong.

The time-lapsed opening is going to feature Gareth and his fellow cannibals/Termites locked in the same train car that Rick's crew is currently inside.

There's an unmistakable ugliness to how this gang has turned on their fellow living, feasting on their flesh for sustenance, yet the haunting scenes that open and close the episode, of Gareth's people huddled in the same containers where they locked Rick and his band of survivors, resonate with a weird sense of empathy for how they fell into their own moral abyss.
I should have done a better job connecting the dots between the Slant TV article and the Spoiler TV preview.
Not expecting much of anything on Beth this week. Figure we'll get a Beth-centric ep at some point as per the Comic Con trailer.

Based on this, it seems like none of our major named characters is buying the farm this week.

UberTag

Might as well put this up in the appropriate thread...

'No Sanctuary' Episode Synopsis

Is it just me or did this "Tyreese is a chickenshit who doesn't want to kill people or walkers" thing come out of nowhere?
I remember him being depressed post-Karen death in that one ep last season with the zombie gas station where Michonne gave him a pep talk but that was a long time ago.

Apart from that it's nice to have both Morgan and Rick's watch back - along with Carol being an uber badass while reunited with the rest of the group - although I'm curious as to how Gareth gets himself back into the mix after the fall of Terminus. He's got series regular credits status in Season 5 for a reason.

Man, they better not kill Carol. Will be so pissed if that happens.

not to worry
I believe she is going Rambo this season

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/...-episode-1-spoilers-will-make-terminus-alive/

We’ve already brought you plenty of news and spoilers over the past few months and now, just before the episode airs, we thought you might like some more about the premiere episode.

The season five premiere opens at the Terminus with our group of survivors in the back of the train cart where we last saw them. They all appear to be creating weapons out of whatever they can find, but before they know it, four of them are dragged out and taken into a warehouse.

Rick, Bob, Daryl and Glenn are joined by two other unknown survivors and all are placed onto their knees in front of a trough. Two other men are hanging around sharpening their weapons, and within moments, they’re knocking out and cutting the throats of the unknown survivors. They are most definitely cannibals, a conclusion that’s drawn as we are shown someone being cut open.

Gareth appears and saves the day – without knowing it – seconds before Glenn is knocked unconscious. He speaks to Rick about the bag buried in the woods, and of course Rick isn’t too keen to explain what’s in it, until Gareth threatens to kill Bob with a knife that is. Rick eventually explains what’s in the bag and tells Gareth exactly what he’s going to use to kill him.

Outside, shots are heard being fired and suddenly, an explosion shakes the warehouse, once again saving the day for Glenn and co.

Following the opening sequence, we switch to Tyreese, Carol and baby Judith who are still walking along the train tracks in the hopes of finding Terminus. Carol confesses she’ll take them there and make sure they’re safe, but won’t be staying. Out of the woods, walkers appear. Tyreese takes Judith from Carol explaining he can’t kill them, “not yet” to which Carol replies that he’ll have to one day before she realises more walkers are coming.

As they run further into the woods, and off the tracks, they hide as a large group of walkers approach them. The walkers are then distracted by the gunfire in the distance (at Terminus) and this sends them off in that direction instead of towards Tyreese and Carol. They continue back onto the tracks, questioning where the gunfire was coming from. Tyreese questions whether or not they want to find out what’s going on at Terminus. However, Carol wants answers and they continue.

Next, we move on to a cabin in the woods where someone called Martin looks like he is setting up fireworks to create another distraction. He’s talking to someone on a walkie talkie when suddenly Carol appears behind him, pushing a gun into his head. Carol explains who her friends are before taking him indoors and tying him up.

Carol goes off into the woods, leaving Tyreese and Judith with Martin, however, Carol is then seen transforming herself into a walker so that she can walk with them without being detected. Back at the cabin, Martin talks to Tyreese, asking about Judith and Carol. Tyreese is still visibly upset over what happened with the other kids last season, and it seems Martin knows Tyreese is a good guy and says that’s why Tyreese and the baby will die today.

We then switch to Carol who is walking among the walkers after making herself look like them. She makes it to Terminus and sees Rick and co in the distance being held captive. As she approaches the fence, she uses her sniper to get a closer look, but her attention is diverted as even more walkers are coming in the distance.

She sets up a rocket and aims the rifle once again. She fires it at a tanker which sprays out steam before lighting the firework which lands directly on top of the tanker, blowing it up sending walkers hurling into the air in pieces. She continues to make her way into Terminus, disguised as one of the many many walkers.

Back at the cabin, Tyreese realises there has been an explosion in the distance and can see black smoke billowing into the air. The pair talk about death, and Martin repeats again that it’s probably Tyreese and Judith who will die today.

In the warehouse Gareth disappears in a panic after telling everyone else to stay where the are. Rick begins cutting away at his restraints as we see mass panic as flaming walkers enter Terminus, killing anyone they can find. Carol, is still walking among them. The two killers are in a panic themselves, forgetting about Rick who is breaking himself free. He kills them both before making sure everyone else is free.

Back in the train cart our survivors are wondering what is going on and Carl and Maggie reassure everyone that Rick and the others will be back to help them out and they return to making the tools that could potentially save them.

Walkers are still continuing to eat anyone they find at Terminus, like the prison they are taking over once again though the Terminus folks aren’t taking it lying down and begin firing at them though Carol uses her gun to take them out.

As the group escape the warehouse we are shown more signs that they are cannibals as Rick tells them to just kill anyone they see from the Terminus group because they won’t hesitate with them.

Walkers are shown outside surrounding yet another container which appears to be full of even more survivors. Glenn wants to free them but Rick doesn’t look convinced. They go anyway to help let them out, and a man runs out grabbing Glenn yelling “We’re the same” before he’s attacked by a walker.

Back inside the compound, we see Carol again who has made her way into a room full of other people’s possessions including toys, watches and weapons. She grab’s Daryl’s gun and leaves as Rick, Daryl, Bob and Glenn decide what to do next. They decide the only thing to do is fight and fight they do. Giving the walkers a free meal.

We finally get answers about the room filled with candles as Carol enters. Mary, who we met towards the end of season four is there pointing a gun at her. She tells Carol to turn around because she wants to see her face. Carol turns around and fires her gun. The pair throw each other around a little bit before Mary talks about the signs.

She explains that Terminus was a sanctuary, but people came and took over. She adds that they raped and they killed. She reveals they managed to claim it back though adding you’re the butcher or you’re the cattle. Carol shoots her in the leg after she ignores her question about where Rick and co are. Carol eventually leaves the walkers to kill her by opening the door and allowing them in.

Back at the cabin, Tyreese is distracted by the smoke and the approaching walkers. This gives Martin the opportunity to dive at baby Judith, he places his hands around her head and neck threatening to break her neck and kill her. Walkers quickly surround the cabin as Tyreese is told to place his weapons on the ground as Judith cries desperately. Martin tells Tyreese to go outside or he’ll kill the baby.

Tyreese leaves and well, he takes care of business, killing the walkers (though it doesn’t sound like it) as Martin dives for his walkie talkie back inside. Martin wields his knife over Judith before walking to the door of the cabin only to be tackled by Tyreese who still won’t kill him instead punching him several times yelling “I won’t”.

At Terminus, walkers are seen still surrounding the container where Maggie and co are still sharpening their homemade weapons. Eugene still won’t mention the cure when asked, replying that it’s “classified”. He eventually gives them a little background about what he worked on without giving away the actual cure. They are eventually freed by Rick so they all escape, killing walkers who get in their way as Terminus burns and burns.

The group make it into the woods to dig up the bag of guns they buried in the last season. Rick insists he wants to take out the rest of the survivors in Terminus, but no one else is behind him. Suddenly Carol appears to everyone (especially) Daryl’s surprise. They embrace as everyone else walks towards her. Rick asks if she did that before embracing her himself. She tells them to come with her, and as they approach the cabin, everyone realises Tyreese has Judith. The family has been reunited.

Tyreese explains to Carol what happened with Martin and Judith and he reveals that he had to kill him. Rick appears to take charge again and tells the group its time to move again. They make it back onto the tracks and begin their journey again – but to where?

As they pass one of the signs for Terminus, Rick puts “NO” above the word sanctuary as we switch back to another “THEN” scene like we were shown at the beginning of the episode with more people being shown in a container. A woman is dragged out looking like she’s either about to be killed. The people inside the container insist they will take it back repeating what Mary said to Carol: “you’re either the butcher or the cattle”.

Top Bottom