• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

What is it like looking at the JoyConBoyz taking over the world from your piss stained couch in Ohio knowing you could have been one of us? On the rooftops looking down on the rest of the world while getting the service of a lifetime.

I sometimes wonder what that much feel like.
Pls settle down.

Pepiope

Imagine how much worse that SB is gonna suck when it comes out that the Pats cheated but they'll still get to keep the Lombardi.

Tall4Life

North East you ignorant slut.

I don't agree that New England has the best fans or sports teams but in general I don't agree with Trump on anything. You seem to be a little bit of a Trumper with those views...

Ah so you're both a hypocrite and a raging misogynist, good to know. Go back to r/RedPill you basement dweller.

If there was any doubt left:

"I think we will have a vote, and I think we will have a positive vote. I think we are in pretty good shape," Goodell said.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-positive-vote-oakland-raiders-move-las-vegas

More quotes from owners today:

Robert Kraft on possibility of Raiders to Vegas: "I think it's great."

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Monday is "going to be an exciting day for Vegas."

#Chargers owner Dean Spanos said #Raiders in Las Vegas would be a "great thing" and that he will vote for it

bionic77

I am not responsible for my actions if Brady comes to Vegas.
The fascists won my friend.

You need to come to grips with it.

Brady is a close friend to the fuhrer and you would be wise to steer clear of him and his friends.

We are fighting back as hard as we can with our JoyCons and I have hope that maybe one day we can reclaim our country, but for now they won.

Fox318

Man that crowbcat mass effect video was fucking hilarious.

Then I got mad because I read the comments and was reminded how dumb people are.

bionic77

There are people claiming ethnic and gender diversity of the development team was the issue.

What

Who are these people that actually think like this?
Americans.

Have you not been paying attention?

The Pats/Trumps won. These are their people.

JCBs are resisting but while we have HD ice cubes the Trumps/Pats have the nuclear codes.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The fascists won my friend.

You need to come to grips with it.

Brady is a close friend to the fuhrer and you would be wise to steer clear of him and his friends.

We are fighting back as hard as we can with our JoyCons and I have hope that maybe one day we can reclaim our country, but for now they won.

On the upside, Trump is a really really dumb fascist who is really really bad at being Hitler.

He'll be out of office about the same time Brady is out of the league. It's going to be great!

bionic77

On the upside, Trump is a really really dumb fascist who is really really bad at being Hitler.

He'll be out of office about the same time Brady is out of the league. It's going to be great!
There is not much of an upside.

Trump is a shitshow, but what worries me is the American people. A large number of whom seem to be thirsting for fascism and now seem to prefer fairy tales to facts. That is a huge fucking problem and one that I am not sure goes away in the next 4 years. The same morons that elected him are probably going to continue to blame minorities and immigrants when everything gets even worse.

Sorry friend. Brady and company are here to stay for the time being. :(

But fuck it all. Bring out those JoyCons and play like there is no tomorrow!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Brady's legacy will be felt forever. The ball washing will be glorious.

What happened? I have been playing mass effect every free moment so I haven't​ seen any news.
Robbery at the Rolex store inside Bellagio Friday night and then that standoff with the man and the bus.

I was going to visit a friend that had a time share by Planet Hollywood during the day but had to wait until the evening to do so.

jWILL253

Banned
The NFL is about to have three different relocations in three seasons. And the one relocation that would've made the most sense (Raiders to LA) wasn't one of them. Now, LA has two teams they don't want, and whatever fanbase those teams have in LA will be cannibalized once the fans start driving to Las Vegas.

The NFL has really screwed this up.

As an aside, I am impressed by the Seahawks' front office commitment to ruining Russell Wilson's career by giving him the worst offensive line in the league. I don't think TJ Lang would've been the savior for this line, but I thought we could do better than Luke Fucking Jockel. And I would've hoped for a draft day trade for Joe Thomas, but since he's referring to socially-aware QB's as "distractions", I don't even want him anymore.

So, I guess we're just stuck with this. Wilson, for all intents and purposes, should be getting ready to become one of the major faces of the NFL once Brady retires. But because Pete Carroll thinks Tom Cable shits out 14k gold turds, Wilson will continue to have his prime wasted, and our window slammed shut, by an offensive line so awful, that they are barely worth $10,000,000 as a collective unit.

Top Bottom