• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 3 – New Explosive Screenshots Revealed

vypek

Really looking forward to this game. I spent a ridiculous amount of hours just screwing around in Just Cause 2. Hope we can get an idea of when this is going to come out soon

AppleBlade

I know it won't be a popular opinion amongst you guys but I hope it has a decent story/interesting characters. It's ok if it's goofy/silly but something more than the shallow hollow storyline from Just Cause 2. This is what could take this franchise from 2nd tier to top tier imo.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
I didn't care much for Just Cause 2. Outside of the traversal and wacky rope mechanics, the gameplay felt very dull. And yet, JC3 still has me intrigued. If it takes some notes from the Mercenaries series - destruction as a fundamental feature, more emphasis on military hardware (airstrikes!), and greater involvement of various factions - while retaining the sense of scale and freedom offered in JC2, it may well become one of my favorite games of the generation.

A-V-B

I'm gonna be super fucking petty here and moan about crouching and rolling being removed from the game.

Zeth

Oh my goodness, they look incredible. I need more. Please come out this year.

Just give us more Just Cause 2. This seems like an un-fuckup-able formula.

quesalupa

Holy crap, that looks awesome.
2015-02-0200_56_44-ju47ry1.png
Take all of my money.

A-V-B

Oh my goodness, they look incredible. I need more. Please come out this year.

Just give us more Just Cause 2. This seems like an un-fuckup-able formula.

Wise man say: He who speaks of unfuckability does not know whole range of fucking

ArjanN

I mean Just Cause is cool and all but what the fuck happened to MAD MAX, Avalanche?!

In development. I'm sure we'll see more closer to the release of the new Mad Max movie, and that's still like half a year out I think.

I know it won't be a popular opinion amongst you guys but I hope it has a decent story/interesting characters. It's ok if it's goofy/silly but something more than the shallow hollow storyline from Just Cause 2. This is what could take this franchise from 2nd tier to top tier imo.

Most people wouldn't say no to a decent story, they just don't think it's essential for a game like this.

Simo

In development. I'm sure we'll see more closer to the release of the new Mad Max movie, and that's still like half a year out I think.

3 months away. We haven't had an update on the game in nearly 18 months. =/

Frologic

There wasn't a wingsuit in JC2? Seems like a major oversight considering how much free falling you do in that game

Roland

The motion-blur on the first shot is throwing me off. His gun is blurry, but not the player or the wings.

Top Bottom