• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slermy

I believe he meant this
aXYwITD.jpg

which is not his starter but rival's starter. We can see his evolution soon!

Fennekin seems to be last one to be revealed for final evo.

Aw, that Pokédex is kinda lame looking. Black/White/Black2/White2 looked so cool. Even HG/SS had a pretty snazzy one.

Dryk

LOL Farfetch'd

Gamefreak will never buff that poor bastard. Ever.

I'm really hoping it's not like 2nd Gen, because only being able to find Slugma, Houndour, Murkrow, Sneasel, and Misdreavus after the Elite 4 was bullshit.
This would be the perfect game to troll. Give Farfetch'd an evolution AND a mega evolution (it's still useless)

YESS!! Can't wait to see the final evos for each of the starters. :D I bought myself a copy of black 2 in anticipation for Y plus because I need it in order to transfer my pkmn from soul silver over to Y :p (Fun game but I really don't like the starters, hands down the 2nd worse gen starters with 4th gen taking home the prize of worse starters imo. Snivy had some potential but they screwed up his design. :( )

Bullza2o

Didn't leaks happen for Fire Emblem Awakening as well? I want Nintendo to just release the gates right now or soon!

Dryk

YESS!! Can't wait to see the final evos for each of the starters. :D I bought myself a copy of black 2 in anticipation for Y plus because I need it in order to transfer my pkmn from soul silver over to Y :p (Fun game but I really don't like the starters, hands down the 2nd worse gen starters with 4th gen taking home the prize of worse starters imo. Snivy had some potential but they screwed up his design. :( )
I like Smuglord :(

Also Empoleon and Torterra are great imo. Emboar and Infernape are the only starters I don't really like (although I'm probably just nostalgic about Blaziken).

Delio

I hope he evolves Fletchling quickly. I noticed in the dex he has two spaces after him. Unless there is a one stager between it and Pidgey.

Was Froakie final evo leak confirmed to be fake? It looked dubious but I haven't seen confirmation of it being fake.

And I haven't seen any confirmation of it being real :) I saw one questionable image where he was at totally the wrong angle.

Sceptical until proven wrong!

Feraligatr (30), Torterra (32), Venusaur (32), Meganium (32), Pikachu (Thunderstone).

All Gen V starters final evolution was at Lv 36.

Technically Starter Pikachu never evolved... sooo... yeah.

Erv

I hope he evolves Fletchling quickly. I noticed in the dex he has two spaces after him. Unless there is a one stager between it and Pidgey.
Yeah I was hoping it has 2 evolutions because it's second stage is disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom