• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

Laranja

I'm willing to bet that it's going to have the square blocky/lines aesthetic that the PS4 camera has. I can't imagine that they wouldn't share a large portion of their design language with each other.

Yeah, you're most definitely right. I really like the look of the camera much more than any of their PS3 aesthetics, so that's a good thing, in my opinion!

Kyon

Banned
Hmmmm.....

box_2emupb.jpg

Yep, I think they'll go with the dark-blue accent theme with dominant black :)

That box is amazing.

your avi is cute btw :3

Midas

I'm willing to bet that it's going to have the square blocky/lines aesthetic that the PS4 camera has. I can't imagine that they wouldn't share a large portion of their design language with each other.

Yeah, pretty much this. Can't wait to see it. But it's good to see that it's confirmed that we'll see it come E3.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It will share some, but from the teaser anyways we already have a ton of angular lines and open vents and ribbed indents. Stuff that is not congruent with the PS Eye.

It's already looking like its far from the minimalist (and super sexy) design of the PS Eye. By necessity of function.

Axonometri

It might. That circle thing wouldn't be flush with the left side edge though or the vents would be blocked when it's standing up.

The PS4 big Surprise! It has LuminArea built in to every box!
Hence all the big vents, right?

More likely, It's a razor sharp offspring of a gaming PC. In which case I am very happy.

Chairhome

Are you really surprised that people care about the look of the console or are you just talking so you can hear your own voice?

I am surprised/not surprised that this thread has blown up to 17 pages in 2 hours.

And I love the sound of my own voice. Its so great.

NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THIS BEAUTY

62ab7goyxayr.jpg

Do we have a sense of scale for this thing? Maybe its not a console at all. Maybe it is an ark, built by Sony for all of the true gamers. We will live as kings in this Supercity while we wait out this "smartphone" fad. We shall send out a dove every day. When it comes back with a stylus in it's beak we will know they have finally blown it and we shall return to the surface.

Glory.

fader

Now THATS A Sony teaser trailer. Not that other fake crap with the Playstation symbols in peoples eyes..... hghgh.... creepy....

RPGCrazied

Please be matte finish. I don't want another fingerprint and scratch magnet. You got it right with the slim, then got it wrong with the super slim.

Hopefully you go back to the slim model for inspiration.

Top Bottom