• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Echo Dot was showing for free on Amazon Prime

Trouble

Banned
Showing $49.99 for me.

I already have one from when it was on sale for $30.

Edit: Oh shit it goes to $0 when you checkout. $49.99 audible promotion. Got one!

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Showing $49.99 for me.

I already have one from when it was on sale for $30.

dang they must have fix it, manage to get my order in

DHiOKz2VwAAvwpF.jpg

Jafku

Got one. Thanks
Ordered a white echo dot with one day. came to $0. These are definitely getting cancelled

Wow, it actually worked! Thanks OP! I got a full-size Echo on Prime Day for my living room area and this Dot will be a nice companion for my master bedroom!

What's the process for pricing errors/glitches like this on Amazon? I assume they won't change the charge from $0 to $50 once they notice it, but is there still a chance they will cancel these orders? Or have they honored these glitches in the past?

Allforce

The data they collect on users is probably worth more than they stand to lose during this "glitch". I can see them just letting this fly and getting more Echos out there in the wild.

Maxinas

Heh, i put in 2 orders. Let's see what happens. Seriously, how the fuck does Wario64 find this kind of shit so quick.

Jag

The data they collect on users is probably worth more than they stand to lose during this "glitch". I can see them just letting this fly and getting more Echos out there in the wild.

I did get the fully functional echo wand for "free" so maybe.

Top Bottom