• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawPower

Banned
Heh, my feelings on Demon's Souls are still ambivalent for the most part. It's so fun, but you have to work so hard to extract the goodness out of it. And when you do, it's like crack cocaine.

I don't know much about it myself, though I know a girl who is reaaaally into it (she's 19.) I was really confused at first too, because I read a bit of the comic but didn't see where the die-hard fandom would come into it. I suppose something must happen later in the comic that uh... drives this.

I could always ask?

Well, I've added it to my webcomics app. I'll just keep reading it until it either becomes fuckawesome or overbores me.

Wow! Now you're both confusing me. It's Saturday. Please tell me it is Saturday.

I know it's Saturday because a really pretty girl just asked me to come to the pillow fight today… and I can't because of my class project and gardening. :'(

real life is a cockblocker

Woo, Pulp Fiction :D

I like this quote:
That's how you know you've found someone special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably share a silence

It reminds me of a conversation I had a couple of years ago with my best friend, where we were walking back to her house from town and she said that she liked that we could just walk in silence.

I don't see her nearly enough anymore. Fuck you uni :(

It reminds me of a conversation I had a couple of years ago with my best friend, where we were walking back to her house from town and she said that she liked that we could just walk in silence.

My partner and I frequently have no supper conversation; it's been that way for a decade. It's not awkward, it's comfortable.

I don't see her nearly enough anymore. Fuck you uni :(

The great thing about great friendships is that when you do see them, the time just melts away.

Happy eatin eggs and ham all dayyyyy

Ham? I've got something much better.

24700.jpg

We're having Easter Pot Roast. My family likes to stick it to the usual traditions. :)

…yay, I smell a lot less like smoke after the shower! I was burning in my fire pit a lot of sticks and debris from my yard while tilling my to-be garden and bagging a lot of rocks. I may use the wood ash as an additive to the soil. There's not a lot of it, so I figure it will help add nutrients without increasing the ph level too much.

edit: after my most interesting adventure with that lemon tree trying to grow in my iced tea container, I'm idly wondering if it would help to unload a layer of sugar into the soil just before actually planting the seeds.

editedit: Sayyyy, is there a Gardening-GAF?

We're not Christian so we never celebrated Easter aside from that egg hunting game we used to play when we were little.

We only stopped playing that cause my brother hit his teens and refused to wake up for it. I miss egg hunts, a bit. Lol, Today I woke up with chocolate rabbits all over my room though. Between that and my box of creme eggs I am going to be very very ill.

RawPower

Banned
We only stopped playing that cause my brother hit his teens and refused to wake up for it. I miss egg hunts, a bit. Lol, Today I woke up with chocolate rabbits all over my room though. Between that and my box of creme eggs I am going to be very very ill.

I love chocolate rabbits, and I just love colorful, fun things in general. I guess that's why I'm a Nintendo fan. =D

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Because Easter is a big thing in Germany, I'll be celebrating it for the first time in a very long time. Aside from my usual "Oh hey, it's Cadbury egg season!"

RawPower

Banned
Nobody's ever in IRC anymore. Either I pick really bad times to join or people just see my name and don't post.

Lawl, I hope not.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Nobody's ever in IRC anymore. Either I pick really bad times to join or people just see my name and don't post.

Lawl, I hope not.

I'm kind of on at odd times these days. D: Plus I've been busy this weekend. Easter is nuts in Germany plus I'm trying to finish a project.

Chuckie

So I've been playing New Super Mario Bros Wii again these last couple of days.... pretty great game actually. It's no SMB3 or SMW, but still loads of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom