• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bored and alone at home on a friday night *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
i'm mostly drunk and popped a nice pill about 26 minutes ago. i feel pretty good. whatcha wanna talk about. how about music? anybody heard of MUSE? they ****ing rule.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I just wanted to point out to the pathetic people like myself with a forty and a mouse that we're not actually drinking/smoking alone.

WE HAVE EACH OTHER.

coldvein

Banned
PantherLotus said:
I just wanted to point out to the pathetic people like myself with a forty and a mouse that we're not actually drinking/smoking alone.

WE HAVE EACH OTHER.

wow
thanks

Kak.efes

My situation is somewhat similar, a couple of my close friends are moving out with their fiances this summer, so friday/saturday nights aren't nearly as great as they used to be, but I still get around. Went out drinking tonight, shot pool for the first time in ages, and wallowed away in my own self despair thanks to a slue of embarrassing impromptu occurrences tonight, and this last week for that matter, amongst other things, my favorite sports team got eliminated tonight, not a big deal but whatever.

.. anyways, I'm 25, and like you I ****ing hate not having much on the agenda for my friday/saturday nights. There was a time I'd welcome a night at home, not anymore.

God, the shift from young-adult, to adult-hood is so ****ing depressing. I need to get married or some shit, that way I can at least be depressed with someone else.

J2 Cool

sky said:
alfyq4.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Bildi

siamesedreamer said:
wso.jpg

You're welcome......

More pics of her knees please so I can pass final judgment on whether she's gorgeous or a mile below the standard of girls I usually associate with.

Ketchup Boy

why don't you guys just meet more people or hang with people from work or something instead of waiting for them to come to you?

Gigglepoo

I probably shouldn't be bumping old threads, but I found this amusing. It looks like Allison Stokke is set to become very famous. Bill Simmons printed an email today from someone who is a fan, to say the least.

Link

"I'm passing along this FYI from Kyle Skinner from Ontario only because I care about the emotional welfare of my male under-21 readers out there. If you're over 21, please ignore the contents of this note or you'll feel dirty inside. Just trust me. Anyway, Kyle tells us, "There's a new female on the sports scene who is gonna blow up due to hotness. Maybe you should be the guy that launches her. Look up Allison Stokke online -- she's a pole vaulter from California. Your readers can thank me later."

I knew her when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom