• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Yeah. I’m not touching that T2 ticket I just got until the next update rolls out.

Speaking of T2s, once I’m done with SW, and maybe Odin, I strongly consider using these BO mats to naturally T2 characters. Given the amount of universal Norn Stones I’m sitting on, I feel it would be worthwhile going this route at least for universal chars.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I got Jean Grey to 6 mastery a few days ago and she's so good. I don't even have all her gears maxed and she's my first character that can solo Infinity Thanos.

Yeah, it hit me the other day during female battleworld: the power creep is real.
I don’t know how SW is yet, but Jean destroys every other female character. Uni Sharon was already a serious step up, but Jean is in a league of her own.

Xion385

Is he beating you or are you just running out of time? He's really hard until you have the damage output to outlast the timer.

I see. I'm running Sharog, Strange, and T2 Coulson as my team. I probably don't have enough urus for them yet. I'm still trying to figure out which urus to use for Sharog and Strange.

I see. I'm running Sharog, Strange, and T2 Coulson as my team. I probably don't have enough urus for them yet. I'm still trying to figure out which urus to use for Sharog and Strange.

You don’t need urus for it, but the two first things you should use them for are SCD and ignore defense to cap (50% for both), then energy attack. My guess is that if your damage is lacking, it’s due to low ignore defense. IThanos has extra high defense, so it’s more useful against him.

I have broke 7000 Crystals as of today. I remember when I bought Magneto I thought I was never going to have a surplus again, but they just kinda added up over time. I rarely buy anything. I do give Netmarble money for the Stark chest thing every month, which helps, and every few months do the €10 Bio thing, but a lot of my Crystals are just coming from getting so many characters to Level 50 and 60

Tomorrow will be the day I finally complete Doc Strange Epic Quest after what feels like ages. I can now start putting my BAM into QuickSilver - I think he is the most worthwhile.

Also I have three Tier 2 tokens sitting doing nothing. I hate using them on something I can farm. Almost all the Xmen are at 20/20/20/20, so I could unlock Jean soon - but I think I will naturally farm the X Men to unlock Jean. Cyclops is 20/20/20/19, which means Jean in at least 15 days away.

This game continues to be a nice timesink for me. Not annoyed yet since coming back a few months ago

Wow, this seems like a joke. Same as the gold event, but with Crystals

1507890894558.jpg

i dont even think the whales will touch that one.

Uniforms are on sale though, so I will at about 1500

And this ain't bad for a 7 day event...

1507878166095.jpg

Other stuff too
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=947292

I have a feeling Hela is going to get a good Uni for Ragnarock. Nothing to back to up but....

gC1033m.gif

LOOK AT THIS THING. HOW CAN IT NOT BE GOOD!!

I am farming Bios anyway. Will have her at 5 stars soon and I will save the 6 Rank Up and hope.

I’m pretty sure that I’m going to be kicked off the alliance if I make another post about how great Hela is going to be.

I’m not touching that uni sale, they’re not getting to me so close to the next update, and I’m done collecting crap unis for the sake of having them all.

(I’ve finally been demoted to platinum, you guys were right, that’s much easier and faster)

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I have a feeling Hela is going to get a good Uni for Ragnarock. Nothing to back to up but....

gC1033m.gif

LOOK AT THIS THING. HOW CAN IT NOT BE GOOD!!

I am farming Bios anyway. Will have her at 5 stars soon and I will save the 6 Rank Up and hope.

I farmed up both Thor and Hela to the point that I can T2 them just in case they become awesome for Ragnarok.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Man I hope they really buff up Thor, we need a new contender for Universal Hero day, Odin is pretty dull.

Man, NM isn't releasing any teaser articles for this update. Need something to chew on here (though I guess that event image did drop some hints).

I feel like I'm playing Cable wrong, his survivability sucks for me.

After your immunity from 5 wears off, go 1 into 4 and wait a second to let your 3 skill tick down. Then go 2-cancel 3-cancel 5 and repeat. You will still inevitably get hit here and there.

I'm both sad and happy at Rag Thor. Unworthy was my first ever Mythic Uni. Before I got Odin/Wolverine, UT and SuitBolt were my speedrun characters with fully leveled Unis. However, I rarely actually use him anymore... Therefore, if he gets a big upgrade it'll be nice.

We're about to go into this update knowing very little beyond the obvious (movie uniforms) for what's being added. Not like them to be this quiet. It'll have been a long six weeks since AoA dropped come Tuesday, so I'm expecting big things.

It is super unusual. Hopefully some nice drops like Surtur, Grandmaster missions, Valkyrie, Heimdall etc additions, but seeing as how quiet they've been I'm worried it'll just be uniforms and one new character or something.

Just hope they stay away from the top heavy paid shit this time. I have sooooo many mega rank up tickets/rank up tickets etc. Just want someone to use them on again.

I hate having to buy costumes just to make characters worth a damn.

I kinda think it works. I would rather they do it that way than keep power creeping the new characters making them superior and far OP than the old roster. With unis there is at least a chance some of the worst characters in game, that people have farmed for months and months, can become good.

So, Hela and Thor unis confirmed. The event indicates it will give bios for a new character (I assume Val), and the latest ingame notification shows hint icons : a gladiator helmet (Hulk?), a sword (Thor), Hela’s helmet, Loki’s helmet, and a golden statue wielding something that could be Mjolnir (Odin?).

So that’s what? 1 character and 4-5 unis?

So, Hela and Thor unis confirmed. The event indicates it will give bios for a new character (I assume Val), and the latest ingame notification shows hint icons : a gladiator helmet (Hulk?), a sword (Thor), Hela’s helmet, Loki’s helmet, and a golden statue wielding something that could be Mjolnir (Odin?).

Maybe Korg & Miek as additional characters?

The sword is Heimdal’s.

Guess they saw my post lol? New mode sounds like it could be good fun.

We’re also going to be unveiling one of our newest additions to Marvel Future Fight. The Cinematic Battle is an all-new mode where you get to take control of scenes from the Cinematic Universe.

Our first installment is inspired by Thor: Ragnarok and will allow you to follow through some of the movies battles (No Spoilers, promise), as well as battle locations heavily inspired from the Movie. Of course, there will be rewards too.

I have no idea what the description of that new mode means lol.

They also confirm Val isn’t the only new char:
Take a look at the image below, featuring one of our new characters plus 3 of the Uniforms that will be featuring with this update!

In other news, I’m done 6*ing SW, phew. She’s going to stay at level 55 for a while though.

Top Bottom