• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolve |OT| Leaving Monsters 4 Dead

patchday

I have not played this game in a long while. Keep meaning to boot it up. Never even seen the dlc pack #1 hunters I purchased somehow

Sajjaja

I might try this game again once they make the other hunters free or something. Don't like that they're behind the paywall.

Disktrasa

Banned
I bought the game and hunting season 1 when it was released on hongkongpsn, at first the dlc didnt work when i played at my euaccount, but it works now.

If i buy hs2 on uspsn, do you think it will work with my euaccount?

Well i bought hunting season 2 on hkpsn and that worked :)

Love this game, very underrated imo.
I couldn't agree more. I think so far it's still my favorite game this gen. I wish it was more popular, because I doubt we will ever see anything like this for a loooooong time. Which sucks because the game is so damn fun to play, on so many levels.

Got back into the game for the Games with Gold release. I am like 1 win shy of 900 with Goliath.

Game is still a broken, borderline unplayable mess as Goliath against even decent competition. I really really wish they'd brought Stage 2 over to consoles before abandoning the game, it removed so much of the movement issues and so much of the straight cheese hunters can abuse in the game.

I'm watching streams and monster players are curb stomping all the new players. lol, I don't think being given away this month is really going to have a lasting effect on the userbase.

-Deimos

Got back into the game for the Games with Gold release. I am like 1 win shy of 900 with Goliath.

Game is still a broken, borderline unplayable mess as Goliath against even decent competition. I really really wish they'd brought Stage 2 over to consoles before abandoning the game, it removed so much of the movement issues and so much of the straight cheese hunters can abuse in the game.

I'm watching streams and monster players are curb stomping all the new players. lol, I don't think being given away this month is really going to have a lasting effect on the userbase.

Shit, I forgot the console versions still work. What's the population like?

Top Bottom