• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

GhaleonEB

RwKe2.jpg

As my wife would say, that looks like it looks good.

Arnie

Doesn't need reiterating but the graphics looks stellar. The art direction in that FUD screen looks delicious. As I say, gives me a huge Metroid Prime vibe.

GhaleonEB

The visuals are great, but the design nice as well. It's a UNSC ship, but the architecture is very different from previous human themed areas.

Schmitty

You can judge it without playing it. You could tell Spire was going to suck a million assholes the first time you saw a picture of that giant purple tower.

And for people crying about COD comparisons and how I'm beating a dead horse and running shit into the ground... every new piece of information we get makes the game sound more and more like COD. I mean, today we learned you press the d-pad to use killstreak rewards. In Halo. What the hell do people expect me to say?

I'm either an asshole or a soothsayer depending on HaloGAFs mood lol. I've never seen more people quote my posts in support than when the first deluge of H4 MP stuff leaked out of Game Informer and everyone was pissed off. Now people are getting optimistic again so I'm a jerk who hates Halo. It's good stuff. I wish E Z B was around right now.

I love this. I know how you feel.

Ellis was jipped by Frankie in the confirmation department.

Now that you've shown us enough of the campaign till release, time to start the ILoveBees-level ARG!

feel

Multiplayer seems worse and worse as the days go by while Campaign goes the opposite way. Damn that looks hot.

I'm either an asshole or a soothsayer depending on HaloGAFs mood lol. I've never seen more people quote my posts in support than when the first deluge of H4 MP stuff leaked out of Game Informer and everyone was pissed off. Now people are getting optimistic again so I'm a jerk who hates Halo. It's good stuff. I wish E Z B was around right now.
Never change, you're one of the few worthwhile posters left, screw what everyone else thinks.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
that screen is bad ass. also cool is the thought that cortana will project herself throughout the ship ala blackbox in glasslands

Oh, and my nerd crush on Tojima was renewed last night with the GI video.

Seriously. So clever, genuine and enthusiastic.

"i love marty's music.

i wanted to copy it.

i shouldnt copy it"

so good

Top Bottom