• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting high

Wolfe

Yeah strong edibles can really do a number on you. Last good brownie I ate was half a korova black bar (although it tasted like butt, weed taste was way too strong)
and that hit me pretty good, I can only imagine what eating a whole one at once would be like.

But it makes driving over 5 mph feel like asking Chewy to punch it into hyperspace. Never again.

It's funny you describe it like that heh.

How long did you guys wait after wisdom teeth extractions till you smoked? Had three done last monday and one last wednesday but I'm still so paranoid :(

I've read so much varying shit on dry sockets even though dentists tell you not to smoke for 72 hours.

Ashhong

No....no seriously I think the only logical way to approach this thing is to lick it. Licking might somehow reduce how incredibly fucking high I've been for days. This is my only hope....
Edit: just so we're clear, I've never been higher.

Are you alive?

N° 2048

How long did you guys wait after wisdom teeth extractions till you smoked? Had three done last monday and one last wednesday but I'm still so paranoid :(

I've read so much varying shit on dry sockets even though dentists tell you not to smoke for 72 hours.

Honestly I was paranoid as fuck and took two weeks off bud after wisdom tooth.

Goofalo

Trying a new strain today.

I'm pretty high, and it's like a one two punch of body high/mind high, alternating.

I've got a decent hold on awareness though. Like, I'm not so high that I would hit "submit" after writing a hot take about a controversial subject that I have no business saying anything about at this level of being high.

The second part of that last sentence makes no sense as I'm rereading it.

I think it's time to step away from the keyboard. I only woke up an hour ago. Today is going to be great.

Poppy

i ate a decently large brownie last night and got to the edge of what i would consider still functional, and watched dr. strange since i noticed it was on netflix

it looked cool in parts and all and that was kinda cool, but i was distracted by how friggin lame the story and most of the characters were. and i couldnt help but just think of mads mikkelsen as a super powered drag queen in outrageous eye makeup

overall i would rate it pretty low on the marvel scale tbqh, a little bit disappointed despite some neat parts. i do not like benedict cumberbund very much and i just dont really buy him in the role.

also idk if anyone else ever gets this but i was high in a way that made me hypercritical of acting in front of a bluescreen/greenscreen like i couldnt stop my brain from looking at the disconnect between real and fake in some scenes, was distracting

Meesh

LOL hoky fuck I totally lied! I'm doing brownies all over again and it so God damn funny!!!

Just an 8th tonight boys, these thinhs are lethal!!!

redhood56

Banned
LOL hoky fuck I totally lied! I'm doing brownies all over again and it so God damn funny!!!

Just an 8th tonight boys, these thinhs are lethal!!!
Edibles skyrocket your tolerance(or at least for me) so I would try to space them out when I used to do them.

dawgparty

If you're into tower defense games at all I'd highly recommend getting blazed and zoning out on one. Orcs Must Die 2 is perfect for this.

Goofalo

My choice is either getting weed illegally or possessing firearms illegally. Weed is decriminalized where I live, and we do have medical. And, due to my medical condition, pretty much everyone is going to give me a pass on having weed. Not so much with the illegal firearms possession.

Goofalo

Tonight's flavor: OG Kush

Good Lord.

Edit: I just looked up the THC percentage. Well, this explains why my brain feels like melted Velveeta.

N° 2048

and here I am taking 666mg and 1000mg "devil" cookies and nothing.
Always been like that though, in the 12 years I've been smoking an edible only hit me once.

I'm tall and skinny too. About 5foot9 145 pounds.

Ashhong

Can someone tell me how to make edibles with "already been vaped" weed? I have quite a bit from when I used to use my magic flight. It's also pretty old though, if that matters

Can someone tell me how to make edibles with "already been vaped" weed? I have quite a bit from when I used to use my magic flight. It's also pretty old though, if that matters

Heat in coconut oil, preferably in a slow-cooker, then strain and bake into brownies. Or you can just eat the oil straight. Tastes like ass though.

You're gonna need a lot to feel anything. I had to use 4 grams on a firecracker once to get a high that wasn't even comparable to the ~ .3/.5 I usually produce per tile of coconut oil once it's cooled and cut into squares.

Ashhong

Heat in coconut oil, preferably in a slow-cooker, then strain and bake into brownies. Or you can just eat the oil straight. Tastes like ass though.

You're gonna need a lot to feel anything. I had to use 4 grams on a firecracker once to get a high that wasn't even comparable to the ~ .3/.5 I usually produce per tile of coconut oil once it's cooled and cut into squares.

Oh so same method as other edibles? I have an instant pot...if I used that it'll probably smell like weed forever after right?

How do I go about buying a vape pen to use for dry weed? What do I need to look for as far as components of a vape pen? I'm coming from a knowledge base of absolute zero on this subject.

Oh so same method as other edibles? I have an instant pot...if I used that it'll probably smell like weed forever after right?

Yeah, although I'd let it stew for longer than if I was making regular oil due to the fact most of the essential oils have been vaped already. Say 6 hours or so, even more.

And yes, it will stink. I make it in my shed and it stinks the whole street out. Surprised I haven't been reported lol.

Izayoi

Banned
I've basically stopped smoking... Switched to edibles because my asthma was getting worse recently and I don't think I'll ever go back.

Ashhong

How do I go about buying a vape pen to use for dry weed? What do I need to look for as far as components of a vape pen? I'm coming from a knowledge base of absolute zero on this subject.

I forgot the name of the popular pen but I used to use the Magic Flight launch box. It's not a pen so you can't really use it discretely in public, but it works amazing. I'm sure someone will chime in with the pen. It's like 200$ and super popular

Yeah, although I'd let it stew for longer than if I was making regular oil due to the fact most of the essential oils have been vaped already. Say 6 hours or so, even more.

And yes, it will stink. I make it in my shed and it stinks the whole street out. Surprised I haven't been reported lol.

Hmmmmm might not be worth it if it stinks that bad lol. Maybe I'll just toss this stuff

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber

Instant Pot - silicone pad - Legit Mason Jar

Burp every few hours.

Minimal smell.

redhood56

Banned
AVB tastes like straight butthole. The best way I heard about is to buy little capsules and fill them with AVB and swallow them. You could also smoke AVB but it's super harsh and not worth it. I also heard people sprinkling it on PBJ sandwiches and it turned out alright.
And I just ordered my vape pen and I should get the cartridges for it on saturday or sunday. So excited to quit bud and go to the vape pen life.

So I went out and bought a vape pen. This is a gamechanger. I'm riding a high now that usually takes twice as much weed via smoking, and without coughing.

mgznm7ykva6xfdyhxstc.jpg

I get anxiety if I have much THC, but these drops are really awesome and CBD is actually anxiolytic. I just feel chill, not all stoned and high. It's really rad. Can recommend them to anyone who gets "the fear" if they fuck with weed.

Goldboy

Whoa, had no idea there was a thread like this. I've been getting high almost every day lately so I'm sure I'll be visiting often.

mgznm7ykva6xfdyhxstc.jpg

I get anxiety if I have much THC, but these drops are really awesome and CBD is actually anxiolytic. I just feel chill, not all stoned and high. It's really rad. Can recommend them to anyone who gets "the fear" if they fuck with weed.

You should try some Kava Kava root. You can get them at any Vitamin Shoppe.

They're not great for your liver but they're nice for a functional, clean, CBD like effect.

OG Kush

mgznm7ykva6xfdyhxstc.jpg

What country are you from? Where does one buy this? I live in the UK and CBD is legal here (not THC however), chances are something like this is available?

What country are you from? Where does one buy this? I live in the UK and CBD is legal here (not THC however), chances are something like this is available?

In Northern Ireland, it seems like every vape shop sells CBD liquid now. Could be worth checking in your neck of the woods.

Goofalo

I'm going to put some OG Kush in my Arizer and play the Necromancer Expansion.

This is my plan as soon as I am able to leave this awkward barbecue.

Anyone here ever mess with Kratom?

I'm actually surprised by the legality and potency of it. I could've sworn it was supposed to be banned back in December.

Toss and wash is some gross shit though...

I made edibles and I are too much and I'm so high I feel like I'm on acid. Holy shit lesson learned again.

Ughhhh

I think that might have been more than 400 mgs.

Don't be dumb!

Wolfe

I made edibles and I are too much and I'm so high I feel like I'm on acid. Holy shit lesson learned again.

Ughhhh

I think that might have been more than 400 mgs.

Don't be dumb!

Damn, last time I ate half a black bar (500mg) it was pretty nice but nothing near feeling like I'm on acid lol. Ride that shit out and enjoy it I say.

Damn, last time I ate half a black bar (500mg) it was pretty nice but nothing near feeling like I'm on acid lol. Ride that shit out and enjoy it I say.
It was unlike acid for an hour after I made that post in that I could not stop throwing up but I felt much better afterwards lol.

Top Bottom