• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

It seems like they finally removed the hideous Cleveland skyline on their court

A new sword outline at center court, and the baseline is now black in commemoration of the Black Jerseys they wore to win the title.

I'm on Vue.....so you folks are like.....5 seconds ahead of me lol

Holy shit.......I didn't even know the baseball stadium was right behind the basketball stadium lol

Talk about a busy ass area

How you like Vue?

Also yeah they're literally right next to each other. Must be INSANE!

Fjordson

Says a lot about Lebron that he dedicates himself to Cleveland so much after the city and fanbase did him so dirty in 2010. He's a much better person than me.

Says a lot about Lebron that he dedicates himself to Cleveland so much after the city and fanbase did him so dirty in 2010. He's a much better person than me.

Don't lump us all in with those turds. Still have my original LeBron jersey from the mid 00's.

Although, yes to get past Gilbert and the way a lot of "fans" acted, LeBron truly is a great person than most of us.

Don't lump us all in with those turds. Still have my original LeBron jersey from the mid 00's.

Although, yes to get past Gilbert and the way a lot of "fans" acted, LeBron truly is a great person than most of us.

LeBron has grown on me but at the end of the day it was the best move for the LeBron brand. If not, I'm fairly certain he'd be elsewhere.

god damn that commercial was awesome.

What a ceremony. :)

When the "Come out of nowhere." Came out at the end i went
ohhh.png
of how fitting it was to the play, Lebrons life and to ours too. Darn that was good.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
NBA season is about to tip off! So excited to have it back.

A new sword outline at center court, and the baseline is now black in commemoration of the Black Jerseys they wore to win the title.

How you like Vue?

Also yeah they're literally right next to each other. Must be INSANE!

Vue is incredible. Never would go back. Cloud based DVR that can be accessed on a ridiculous amount of devices, super easy to add shows to record. On demand, cheap, etc. Can't recommend it enough.

Wow surreal. Must be an unbelievable feeling for cavs fans. Congrats!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Remember when people wondered if K Love would be the nose around the Cav's neck and have them choke last playoffs?

Now he got that ring.

KP with that nasty block.

I like what I see so far, can't wait for my heart to be broken when half the starting lineup is injured.

Top Bottom