• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

These bullet bills that stop in between two paths and into a bottomless pit, stop it

I'm lagging too hard, I'm going to stop playing now.

ffdgh

Welp my sanity is officially shot. I yield to my superiors

Fun times...is what I would like to say but fuck all of you.

....Same time tonight?

Azure J

I'll try and be on tomorrow during the day. Don't think I can do Sunday evenings with my new working hours.

Enforced

Poor ffdgh. This is how i made him quit.

There was a item reel lag at the end and I was hoping I'll get the mushroom to take the shortcut but instead I got the banana. So I got stuck at the off road between the pipes. I decided to throw the banana to see if someone will ran to it. I lol pretty hard when I saw him got hit.

Also top 20
VKxintN.png

lol

DaBoss

How did I make 372 posts and make it into top 20. I just overall stopped posting much in threads in general. IM too strong.

J@hranimo

Banned
Huh, this is new. I'm guessing other thread is done with.

I'll make it to these on Fridays now. Well, maybe not next Friday cause I have to travel home but I'll play again soon :p

Risgroo

Hi guys!
When do you usually get together? I'd love to get a few races in over the next few days, if anyone has time to play around 18:00-22:00 (GMT+2) :)

Roo

Hi guys!
When do you usually get together? I'd love to get a few races in over the next few days, if anyone has time to play around 18:00-22:00 (GMT+2) :)
We usually play on weekends from 8:00pm to 12:00am PT
We're going to play tonight so you definitely should try to join us.

I'll have to see about joining at some point, although I'm rusty as hell seeing as the last time I played against people on here was when Frantic came out and no one had any idea what they were doing.
I'll only really be able to play from like 6pm-9pm GMT though, although on weekends I'll be able to play earlier.

Frantic 200CC is still the main lobby, right?

Roo

I'll have to see about joining at some point, although I'm rusty as hell seeing as the last time I played against people on here was when Frantic came out and no one had any idea what they were doing.
I'll only really be able to play from like 6pm-9pm GMT though, although on weekends I'll be able to play earlier.

Frantic 200CC is still the main lobby, right?

Yup, Frantic 200cc.

Sorry about squashing you <3

Top Bottom