• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 eShop gift cards for $7 at pcgamesupply

They asked me for a screenshot of the error and the redemption page. I'll head home later today and see if I can redeem it directly from my Switch. Otherwise, I'll ask for a refund.

We are both using the web UI for redeeming. Has anyone else in the thread gotten it to work?

Eusis

Good to know. In for one in any case.
Would have definitely stocked up to get Metroid for $28 (and to ensure I have it on my birthday.) Well, I got a 10% discount from Best Buy I could use to get a $50 card later (and get the Zelda Expansion Pass finally.)

Piscus

Love this deal. I spend $7 every paycheck for another one of these, haha. I think it's one per phone number each time the deal comes back.

LordKano

Quick question : can I buy two cards, switch my region from Europe to US, cash-in both cards, buy something worth 20$ then switch back to my european account without any issue ?
'cause I would save like 10€ with that.

This site looks really shady but it's apparently trustworthy?
It works! Ordered it two different times in 4 weeks. They charged my credit card 21 cents for an international fee though. Wondering if anyone else got the same. Have to remember ordering it today and maybe trying debit card this time

Anyone know how to add funds to my Nintendo Account from a web browser? Is that even possible?
I use a desktop. Take out the mobile part in the link or just google the site and find the eshop cards.

Once you make an account and order it, they will email you the code instantly.

Ibuki

Banned
It works! Ordered it two different times in 4 weeks. They charged my credit card 21 cents for an international fee though. Wondering if anyone else got the same. Have to remember ordering it today and maybe trying debit card this time

Yep, my bank charged the same exact international fee.

Fireblend

Banned
Quick question : can I buy two cards, switch my region from Europe to US, cash-in both cards, buy something worth 20$ then switch back to my european account without any issue ?
'cause I would save like 10€ with that.

It's only 1 card per person.

Also I don't think you can switch regions on your account if you have any unspent credit in your current region's currency.

What you can do is create a new account on your Switch (if it is a Switch we're talking about, if not ignore me), buy a $10 game with that, and it will behave the same as if you'd bought it on your main account as long as you don't remove the US one.

LordKano

It's only 1 card per person.

Also I don't think you can switch regions on your account if you have any unspent credit in your current region's currency.

What you can do is create a new account on your Switch (if it is a Switch we're talking about, if not ignore me), buy a $10 game with that, and it will behave the same as if you'd bought it on your main account as long as you don't remove the US one.

Oh, it's only one card ? Well, I'm not interested anymore then, not worth the hassle. But thanks for the answer.

Syril

It is. I use it regularly even when the promotions aren't running.

This is the third time I take advantage of these sales. They're great.

Well it worked, but I never got any emails from them. I had to go through the View Order screen to find the code.

Is my only other way to do it through the Switch? And I assume I would have to update the OS in order to do that?
You can do it on 3DS or Wii U I believe.

On Switch I'm on 3.0.1 and it didn't ask me to update to use the eShop today (latest fw is 3.0.2), but if you're on 3.0.0 or older you probably need to update to access the eShop.

Thats the best part! You play the "long" game and essentially get a 60$ game for 30% off. No brainer. Best deal around

Or you can make multiple separate accnts and rack it up quicker
Over time it saves a bit more then best buy giving free $10 eshop cards for buying a $50 eshop card every now and then, though best buy doesn't have a number of how much you can order. But essentially you could order $50 of eshop cards and get $14 for free(if you count the international fee charges of .21 per transaction)in a couple months. Every bit helps.

I have 16GB of storage left, but I'm trying to save it for smash 4 deluxe(hopefully if/it comes out early 2018). I want to buy a 200GN micro SD card meanwhile, but I want to wait for the black Friday deals that are 2 1/2 months away. So I gotta order everything physical for now..

Top Bottom