• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

u_neek

neojubei said:
I LOVE this cover, someone please scan it.

61gCQO9ruoL._SS400_.jpg
Awesome!

JP Heavenly Sword get!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Bebpo said:
Really? Look at the post before yours.
Wait, you mean Guilty Gears?

Fady K

Seiken said:
Wow, this is by far the worst cover I've ever seen in my entire life.

Seriously - and for such an amazing looking game too :/ Shame. Fugly.

4974365835088_500.jpg

51KAHJ2vVrL._SS500_.jpg

Man I WISH Sega would release Imabikisou in English :'( I loved the look and style of the demo...And I wish NIS America would publish a Hayarikami compilation. These games look awesome...

51dYyGyP6oL._SS500_.jpg

Would be nice to have this game in English too. I want me more text games with a stylish look.

51Lm1%2BOKEvL._SS400_.jpg

So, err..I wonder if this will come Stateside. Maybe Atlus? Or possibly Nintendo?

9bk7m9.jpg

Game is looking sweet, cover not so much for me.

516meY7sZPL._SS400_.jpg

Hope this will come English and wont be another Tempest.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
number1jagsfan said:
What's with the hate for the LO cover, I think it's pretty hot. Obviously not the worst box art ever, that's ridiculous.

Not the worst, just not appealing. It is not a cover that would attract someone's eye.

Tenbatsu said:
[dragon blade images]
Sometimes the overally western style works... a favorite of mine being the original NA box for Breath of Fire. But akin to Suikoden's, it failed badly and comes off as one of those cheesy fantasy paintings from the 70s.

Anyhow, GT5 Pro. looks pretty nice. FF IV has grown on me a little since last night. Still not sure about the designs in terms of potraying established characters (Cecil and especially Rydia feeling a bit off, where as Kain and Rosa look great), but as just isolated designs I like them all.

p.s. The LO box is great. It's not really my taste, but I think it should be received brilliantly amidst those who's taste it suits. (Refering to that ronin-esque manga that folks were comparing it to in the LO topic.)

Cherubae

Infernal Monkey said:

Wait, what? This isn't even mentioned on the matchingmaker.com site or on Indi Softs'.

I wish I knew what was "new" in 2.1 :p

In the English version we get all of the Japanese company names it seems, but I have yet to come across a KFC or anything "American-ized" in Metropolismaker.

(Finally found something on D3's site - seems like they just added a few new types of buildings.)

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Fady K said:
516meY7sZPL._SS400_.jpg

Hope this will come English and wont be another Tempest.

Tales of Innocence looks like anything but tales of the Tempest. The game has much higher productions and looks to be a huge seller this Christmas.

Come on, it is next official tales game after Tales of the Abyss, which means it has a lot to live up to.

Top Bottom