• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

raven777

CfbdI0oUMAAdX1b.jpg

Cloud!

Caim

Might just have to invite us to the party. I don't know if there are ID numbers like most games but my ingame name is the same as my username on here.

Nudull

Banned
Played for an hour. This game is pretty and fun, much moreso than it has any right to be. It helps that it feels like a genuine KH game with its own quirks.

raven777

Not sure about the combat yet since I am still very early in the game.
But the music/sound effect/UI have been really impressive. It preserves that KH feel very well.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Hmmmm got a 5 star that they eventually gave out for free in JPN, oh well if we ever get it, at lest dupes can be used together.

Falk

that puzzling face
Man, I'm min-maxing this to the point of trying out special stages just before I level up to dump stamina.

edit: ID 2243

Tidd

ID: 2488

How long can you play this game before you run out of AP? <.< I'm playing for 2hours so far.

basefree

So... is this a freemium game, or can I actually enjoy it without waiting for stuff to recharge/buy gems, that sort of thing?

Falk

that puzzling face
p.s. it bears repeating: If you have Power medals (since today's daily is Speed) it's completely worth it to watch your XP, and go do the daily to burn stam before you level up since it refills AP.

Lots of free mats.

Farsi

My id: 1085

Ready for GAF to take over.

p.s. it bears repeating: If you have Power medals (since today's daily is Speed) it's completely worth it to watch your XP, and go do the daily to burn stam before you level up since it refills AP.

Lots of free mats.

thanks Falk!

Lots of free mats.

I understood some of these words.

Korrop

Neo Member
For those who want to join the Neogaf party please change your faction to Unicorn. Have to be in the same faction to join a party.

Falk

that puzzling face
I understood some of these words.

Power > Speed > Magic > Power rock paper scissors

There are special missions available depending on the day of the week.

Today (Thursday) unlocks special missions for levelling and evolve mats for Speed, but it's lv10 and thus you (probably?) need to leverage that power advantage.

It's worth trying anyway even if you fail, since when you level up (by collecting Lux doing quests) all the AP you had that you didn't use is pretty much wasted.

I HOPE THAT HELPS

Tidd

Does this game have special events for gatcha pulls? Or can we just spend our jewels whenever we want?

Dandte

Can't be worse than mine. Got two 3* and Jiminy Cricket as a 4* . <.<

It is Worse....4* Mickey 3* sora 3* rikku. Rikku and Mickey Are dupes....good start

I Shouldn't have pulled and it feels like it Takes forever to get the Premium currency

Dandte

I will restart the Game. My pull was to Bad and the gems are to important for that.&#128553;Rikku is awesome, But i got her on the Story before so i guess i will get her again

MicH

So I got the jewel for joint a group, but it looks like an error happened and I'm not actually part of a group van someone try inviting me again? ID is 101. Thanks!

Korrop

Neo Member
So I got the jewel for joint a group, but it looks like an error happened and I'm not actually part of a group van someone try inviting me again? ID is 101. Thanks!

Tried to send another invite, says one has already been sent.

Epcott

Just started. My ID is 7798, union is Leopard.

I hope daily progress isn't limited like similar games FF Record Keeper and that Star Wars Galactic Conquest game.

Top Bottom