• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

C.B. Cebulski Is The New Editor-In-Chief Of Marvel Comics

Harlock

Marvel Comics had a tough last 2-3 years. Too much events, too low writing quality. And this affect very hard the comic shop market in US, because the lack of Marvel good books make less people go to comic stores and also buy comics from another publishers.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11/17/scoop-c-b-cebulski-editor-marvel-comics/

According to well-placed industry sources who have spoken to Bleeding Cool, C.B. Cebulski has just been made the new Editor-In-Chief of Marvel Comics.

Regular readers of Bleeding Cool will know C.B. Cebulski well. Working for Marvel Comics since the early noughties, he was best known as the Talent Liason — the Marvel manager who would travel the world finding comic book artists at the top of their game in their respective countries and bring them to the motherland, as well as finding brand-new raw talent and hooking them up with the right people. The likes of Skottie Young, David Lafuente, Rob Guillory, Matteo Scalera, Sana Takeda, Paul Azacata, Adi Granov, Sara Pichelli, Phil Noto, Steve McNiven, and Val De Landro were amongst his finds.

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
good.... its nice to see change

I mean Axel Alonso sounds like a nice, decent guy in person

but he has done too much damage to Marvel over the years,its nice to see someone new who can hopefully get Marvel back on track

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
My pull list had about 7 DC comics in it this week. Marvel? 1. It's been like this pretty much every week since Secret Empire, and even that I had to trudge through. Something had to change

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
My pull list had about 7 DC comics in it this week. Marvel? 1. It's been like this pretty much every week since Secret Empire, and even that I had to trudge through. Something had to change
DC seems like they have a general plan in what they are doing since rebirth. Marvel seems like they just throw darts on a board and go “ let’s run with this”

luxsol

Today has been a good day for news.

Last EiC was suck.
Even Harras was better.
Can't believe Alonso even worked at Vertigo.

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
Alonso was frankly a terrible EiC

like i said in my earlier post, a nice, decent guy but he ruined Marvel

BJK

Bendis is gone AND we get a change in editorial?

Thanksgiving just might have come early this year.

luxsol

Alonso was frankly a terrible EiC

like i said in my earlier post, a nice, decent guy but he ruined Marvel

Which is strange, because as editor of XMen there were a lot of decent runs. Even SpiderMan. And the aforementioned Vertigo stewardship.

I wonder what made him be so horrible as EiC.

TTOOLL

Old Man Logan has the only Marvel book I've been reading for a long time....I read secret empire too but that's it.

Top Bottom