• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Error?) Resident Evil Bundle is $20 on Xbox Live! (0,4,5,6,Rev2 and REmake)

Tsukumo

Got this immediately because I was still sore from the lost opportunity of Lords of the Fallen two years ago. Yay for me.

Falchion

They won't take it away.

MS have honoured all miss prices apart from one, which was Fallout 4 for free around its release (I think).

Yeah that one was crazy. It was Fallout 4 and the season pass for free. Glad I was able to grab this last night.

They took back Fallout 4 licenses and gave $10 in credit for those who took advantage of the error.

People keep using this as an example, even though it's not comparable at all. Fallout 4 was a brand new game at the time, and it wasn't accidentally sold at a reduced price; it was given away for free. Of *course* copies were revoked.

Krakn3Dfx

I woke up at like 3 in the morning and realized my XB1 is probably dl'd every fucking game in the pack, and sure enough, my Comcast bandwidth cap are cry. Luckily, we're on vacation the last week of the month, so that should save me.

AlexBasch

Missed on this (shouldn't complain since I have like almost every game in there, haha) but don't worry about it. I bought the Destiny collection for like $23 and it included Rise of Iron. Thought it was odd and bought it during the last Christmas sale. Turns out it was a glitch and they fixed the price later.

Heck, RE7 with Season Pass was $59.99 in Mexico, it's still in my games list. :)

breakfuss

lol I still don't want it (not a survival horror fan) but that's an awesome get for people who like this sort of stuff

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Why the fuck do I want to buy this when I own them all on PC already ? I swear, my bargain senses are tickling like crazy right now.

Flux

My reasoning was, even if I sit on it for 3 years, these games won't get cheaper than $3.50 a pop.

Yeah hard to beat it's just under $30 CAD, so $5 a game. 6 may be dumb, but in coop it's dumb entertainment enough.

Revelations 2 is an excellent game and well worth it. I bought the Season pass for the same price I'm buying the Xbox One versions of the other games.

It was $51 at one point, but as of 7:30pm EST on 03/21/2017, it is back to the 20.80 price and showing 7 days remaining. With tax, the total is like 22.11.

Seriously, it will be around 90-91GBs total for the entire bundle to DL (I DL'ed it all last night while I slept), so plan your bandwidth accordingly. If nothing else, buy it, leave it in your queue and handle your DLs as you see fit for future use. $20.80 for this pack is the best price you are going to see for this anytime soon.

My goal now is to get together $50 in MS credit quickly (like in the next 7 days) and cheaply so I can finally throw down on the Play Anywhere version of RE7.

This week's XBox1/360 sales have some nice titles in it beside this "Super Bundle", but this bundle is not to be missed if you are any kind of Resident Evil fan on the XB1.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
It was $51 at one point, but as of 7:30pm EST on 03/21/2017, it is back to the 20.80 price and showing 7 days remaining. With tax, the total is like 22.11.

Seriously, it will be around 90-91GBs total for the entire bundle to DL (I DL'ed it all last night while I slept), so plan your bandwidth accordingly. If nothing else, buy it, leave it in your queue and handle your DLs as you see fit for future use. $20.80 for this pack is the best price you are going to see for this anytime soon.

My goal now is to get together $50 in MS credit quickly (like in the next 7 days) and cheaply so I can finally throw down on the Play Anywhere version of RE7.

This week's XBox1/360 sales have some nice titles in it beside this "Super Bundle", but this bundle is not to be missed if you are any kind of Resident Evil on the XB1.

SHIT THANKS FOR THE UPDATE PULLING THE TRIGGER

Jawmuncher

I think it might be another mistake. On the Resident Evil Sale page it's listed as the 51 price. But when you click it, it's 20.80 again. So once again, no clue what is going on.

Just to have these for future play throughs.. $20 is worth it.

Heck, to let me kids play through them when they're old enough. Since Xbox games will always be backwards compatible, right? :)

So this seems to be reduced again? tempting to buy it just for future scorpio games.

I went for it, I forgot that I had about £8 in credit from last year still so it makes the whole bundle super cheap.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I just realized you can't play these games split screen on PC for no good reason. I should probably buy them on here.

FinKL

Just to have these for future play throughs.. $20 is worth it.

Heck, to let me kids play through them when they're old enough. Since Xbox games will always be backwards compatible, right? :)

Heh, this was my thought, I'll never play these, but maybe one Halloween month I'll load it up for the kids and show them survival horror at it's roots!

Ocaso

I think it might be another mistake. On the Resident Evil Sale page it's listed as the 51 price. But when you click it, it's 20.80 again. So once again, no clue what is going on.

Maybe they saw the spike in sales and the massive drop at regular sale price and decided to just fly with the mistake price. It's a hell of a bargain at that price.

Top Bottom