• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clash of Clans |OT|

gutshot

Just getting back into this after nearly 3 years (!!!) away. Going through the thread and reading my old posts was fun. And then reading everything since my last post... it seems like a lot has changed.

What's the best attacking strat for a max TH8 nowadays? Also, could I get a GAF clan invite? :)

imek

Just getting back into this after nearly 3 years (!!!) away. Going through the thread and reading my old posts was fun. And then reading everything since my last post... it seems like a lot has changed.

What's the best attacking strat for a max TH8 nowadays? Also, could I get a GAF clan invite? :)

Been a while since TH8, but generally Pekka/Wizards or Dragons I would say for the strategy depending on what you're used to.

For the clan, just search "Neogaf", we're at Clan Level 6, with 33 people.

Ecto311

Is the tornado an issue where people give up? More often than not I do the tornado wizard combo to smoke a pile of shit and the other person just gives up doing nothing and I win easily. Seems like once that is done they just give up. I don't keep up on the meta enough so I don't know if I am missing something.

JDdelphin

Is the tornado an issue where people give up? More often than not I do the tornado wizard combo to smoke a pile of shit and the other person just gives up doing nothing and I win easily. Seems like once that is done they just give up. I don't keep up on the meta enough so I don't know if I am missing something.

You're missing the Clash Royale thread.

This is the Clash of Clans thread. :p

ChrisSTARR

Neo Member
Thoughts on the new update? I've been having a lot of fun, even when there's no reward for winning after three rounds.

It definitely does a good job of making me sign back in when all my builders are busy in my Town Hall. I also appreciate the low stakes of the matches.

gutshot

I'm really enjoying the builder base mode, just wish the damn loot cap was a little bit higher. I've maxed out everything except walls on BH3 and am going to upgrade to 4 today. Excited to unlock baby dragons!

Started to play the game for the first time with the new map.

Does the gaf Clan only have three members?

No, it's the one with 30 something members.

Top Bottom