• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Seavor developing Wii U games? (Chris = CONKER)

He's freelance now. He could be hired to do the music, but I don't think that'll happen.

No need when he had Kirkhope and Norgate on Stan (I guess they both did music? Didn't sound like Grant's music in the footage I heard).

Hopefully he gets another Rare All-Star team on board for the Robochi Dog game he's doing on Wii U. Get Ed Sludden too, he was the background artist on Conker, he's at another company but was formerly at Zoonami and Otterly (he did all the visuals and art for Bonsai Barber, if you saw it, he did it).

iMerc

is there a way we can notify nintendo about this? i know we're just a bunch of internet enthusiasts, but is there a way we can help?
ffs, these guys deserve free dev kits just on the personnel, alone. lol.

frikkin grant kirkhope & martin hollis work there!

All the more reason why Nintendo had no excuse to not hire him for Donkey Kong Country Returns.

i'd imagine retro wanted to prove to the world that they could handle the DKC property all on their own.... which they did in spades.
i'd love for david wise to return for the sequel though.

Top Bottom