• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT2| Leviathan Wakes (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I have a "Powerful Gear" question for you. I am on an alt, and the Clan XP Powerful gear milestone is completed. is the light level already set for it? or can I get my alt up some more light levels and then come back and claim it at a higher light level?

I think it keeps rising, not fully sure

I would say 75% it does

Cause Hawthorne Engram did jump a few levels when I sent my alts my highest weapon set for left side

Just read the #, get a few PL and see if it rises, if it does, it works, if not, it's locked to that

Floody

Why the Fuck is my exotic engram dropping at 289 when my light level is 293??

Mine drop at 293 when i'm 303 on all my characters, have no idea why. I've just stopped caring about them now (constantly getting the 2 terrible grenade launchers was the last straw though). Will just be waiting on the Powerful Gear and Trials drops from now on, maybe a Raid or 2, but I don't really like it (just get nothing but Tokens that give me even lower level stuff than Exotic Engrams most of the time).

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Anyone willing to give me a hand with the Nightfall in about an hour? 293 Warlock. I've familiarized myself with the anomaly locations.

Same here, I've spent about 6 or 7 hours total on the fight and I think I'm kinda done with it. We kept losing people inside to the general bugs and glitches that are pretty wellspread, but then we'd also start having other problems like all of a sudden just not hearing someone doing callouts who said they were (which included me at one point) and other stuff. I feel like there's a bit more room for error than some people give it credit for, but Bungie doesn't always hold up their end of the bargain in terms of it being mechanically sound. It probably doesn't help that I just honestly don't think it's a fun fight to begin with.

I have a feeling once I wrap up my last character's random bullshit (just a handful of lost sector's and 2 quests left) I'm just kinda done and going to move on for the most part until meaningful content/DLC hits.
This is me as well. I'm giving up. I'll try again next raid.

On a side note: thanks for the run Pandora and crew! Chill atmosphere and good vibes allaround made it enjoyable enough:) I hope you get Calus, I m off to bed.

molnizzle

Fresh raid - 9AM EST tomorrow.

1.) molnizzle (PSN: molnizzle)
2.) Fahlco (PSN: Fahlco)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Preferably 290+, I'd like to down Calus without much issue.

Man if I didn't already hate Crucible, I would hate it more now. What is up with the matchmaking?

I just played Supremacy on the same map 3 times in a row.

Any more runs at Calus going on this evening? My Group with Blancs flamed out late last night at the second-to-last phase :(

PL 291 Titan
PSN: Carb0nFire

shermas

Everyone must be playing again.. The thread is crawling along, now that we are all too busy playing the game we fight about on the message boards.

👍

LifEndz

Gotta say, I missed that feeling of relief that comes from knocking out a nightfall the night before reset.

Speaking of which...how do I leave a fireteam if I'm the fireteam leader? Booting people from the fireteam feels kinda rude, and I'd rather just leave the way I could in D1.

hollerphonix

Neo Member
Don't suppose anyone has a calus checkpoint for the raid so I can get it finished before the reset tonight?
Or trials if it's still up
Feel free to msg me on psn at jjtae13

platocplx

I love being a dawnblade the shooting while in air is very troll like and helpful in many situations in PVP. lol.

cRl3sdH.gif

Don't suppose anyone has a calus checkpoint for the raid so I can get it finished before the reset tonight?
Or trials if it's still up
Feel free to msg me on psn at jjtae13

I'd second this particular request actually lol. Been in raid but still haven't unlocked the vendor.

Otherwise I'm down for Raid or Nightfall.
PSN yanipheonu

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
10th Ghost. WTH.

I think the game chooses 1 item on Troll Repeat

For me is Starfire Protocol
Have had 7!, SEVEN!

Who needs that many Protocols

We should combine our drops kadey, get Ghost Protocol!, Mission Impossible

Top Bottom